Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 Wedding a mess, WTF was that dress, where the love is - that's anyone's guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised that Carrie mentions how comfy the BEDS are at the hotel. BEDS. PLURAL. How would she know multiple beds are comfortable unless they once again had separate beds šŸ¤£ can we start that whole debate up again? šŸ¤£
Picturing Carrie trying to convince Joel it's totally normal for a couple to have seperate beds, and fake sleeping to avoid sex šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't wait for the next q&a where Carrie writes a 500 word essay overexplaining why the ugliest dress in the world is so special and perfect and significant.
Iā€™m sure she will reference the fact she ā€˜wasnā€™t allowed or encouragedā€™ to wear what she wanted for 5 years in her previous relationship but is SO GRATEFUL that her HUSBAND allows her to be herself šŸ˜“

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Controversial opinion - Iā€™d climb Pete like a tree, the rest of Cazzaā€™s partners are eghhhhhh at best.
duck. Yes. Peteā€™s her real Disney Prince who got away.
Their content was always so wholesome and sweet and felt so genuine - compare that Carrie to Carrie at wedding 2.0ā€¦šŸ˜…

Reactions: 30
Iā€™m baffled why anyone would want a keyring with someone elseā€™s second wedding date on? I guess itā€™s useful to use for the spare keys you give to your neighbour whoā€™s watering your plants whilst youā€™re awayā€¦
Iā€™m not a huge fan of favours at the best of times, as they can be a costly addition that often gets left behind when people are too pissed to remember the jar of honey made from local bees, or a bottle or bubbles with J4C4EVA on.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don't think he's gay (and we don't want him tbh šŸ¤£) but if he were to come out with a drag persona I wouldn't be surprised šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
C did say that she tended to date bisexual guys in her controversial blog post we chatted about recently. That was just before she started dating Oliver I think?

Reactions: 1
When my granddad got remarried, they had M&M's as party favours with their faces printed on them. Absolutely the sort of thing Carrie and Joel would have had at wedding 2.0.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ew I forgot when he used #pride as a way to say he was proud of Carrie, but was actually just using it to get likes. He's so desperate for likes. Disgusting behaviour
(This is the only time I will say anything positive about Joelā€¦) He handled that situation better than Carrie ever has. Someone pointed out that it was inappropriate for him to use and that and he said ā€œthanks Iā€™ll change itā€ and he did. No rants in the stories, no capital letters and 20 exclamation marks. He just changed it.

Reactions: 40
Just realised that Carrie mentions how comfy the BEDS are at the hotel. BEDS. PLURAL. How would she know multiple beds are comfortable unless they once again had separate beds šŸ¤£ can we start that whole debate up again? šŸ¤£
She also mentioned that their ā€žroomsā€œ hadnā€™t been ready yet when they arrived at the hotel on Greece. And yes, I know, someone is going to explain how they and their partner always sleep in separate houses and itā€™s totally fine, but weā€™re talking about Mr and Mrs plunged into happiness, stars of the biggest love story of the century šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
That is villain behavior yet again. Deliberately misusing that hashtag says all anyone ever needs to know about him. And Carrie, for aligning herself with such a dick.
Carrie was awful long before Joel and will continue being so after him, her aligning with him shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. They're as bad as each other.

Let's not forget the heteroflexible for making out with girls when drunk, the anxiety she keeps talking about when it's convenient (when none of her behaviours align with anxiety), being against bullying when you're the victim but then telling a story about how you bullied someone, suggesting your crappy book as a read for someone that's dying, sharing someone's username with the comment so her harefuls can attack the person etc.

I dislike Joel but at least he handled that pride tag situation gracefully when called out. Carrie would have ranted about how her being heterosexual means she can use pride tags, or some lame excuse about supporting her friends.

Peteā€™s her real Disney Prince who got away.
Their content was always so wholesome and sweet and felt so genuine
It was, I remember their duet from Tangled. And they just seemed like a good match at the time, with the same interests.
That was until she started crushing on someone else and acting awful and disrespectful to him on social media (I remember one or two cringe videos), can't imagine how much worse it could have been in person. Let's not forget ruining his life after by spreading vague rumours about him being abusive to draw the attention away from her cheating.
It's only karma that she married Joel, her one true equal. šŸ‘Œ
---
She also mentioned that their ā€žroomsā€œ hadnā€™t been ready yet when they arrived at the hotel on Greece.
They 100% sleep in separate beds, I will die on this hill. šŸ˜¹šŸ˜¹

We don't care about someone's spouse sleeping separately for x, y, z reasons while still having the most rewarding sex life and happy marriage, this is about Carrie and Joel. Carrie can't even say she loves him, doesn't believe in soulmates when asked if he's one but she called her brother one, seems to barely tolerate kissing him, she will find whatever excuse to not have sex with him. Separate beds make it so much easier to avoid sex.

I do think they sleep together in her house, but she's always had people around which are a good excuse to get out of sex. It's the holidays that are meant to be smoking hot and make up for lost time, hence the separate beds required.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Maybe Carrie convinced Joel that sleeping in different rooms the night before the wedding will bring good luck or something šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does Carrie still have Tiktok? I think blocking me on insta means I canā€™t see her on TikTok either.

I was thinking about when her videos kept popping up in my feed back in the first lockdown and I remembered her dancing in oodies in a garden? This was long before Iā€™d discovered Tattle so I canā€™t remember who was dancing with her and if it was Oliver - did he look like he even wanted to be there?

Reactions: 4
She deleted TikTok because she couldnā€™t control what other people were saying about her

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She deleted TikTok because she couldnā€™t control what other people were saying about her
Which is probably why she hasn't posted anything about the wedding on her main Instagram page
She knows there will be questions and criticisms

Reactions: 10
(This is the only time I will say anything positive about Joelā€¦) He handled that situation better than Carrie ever has. Someone pointed out that it was inappropriate for him to use and that and he said ā€œthanks Iā€™ll change itā€ and he did. No rants in the stories, no capital letters and 20 exclamation marks. He just changed it.
Because he got caught and it was wrong. He knew he would get hate if he questioned it

Reactions: 7
Which is probably why she hasn't posted anything about the wedding on her main Instagram page
She knows there will be questions and criticisms
They are only waiting to receive the pictures from Danny with a bad angle before posting on SM (and maybe the Hello spread to be out too...) If Freebie was that clever, she could just a) ignore the questions and criticisms b) turn the comments off on her posts and stories šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚šŸ¤”

Reactions: 10
Controversial opinion - Iā€™d climb Pete like a tree, the rest of Cazzaā€™s partners are eghhhhhh at best.
Hard agree.
Oliver is handsome in a ā€œI know heā€™s conventionally attractive but not for me wayā€
---
šŸ¤£šŸ’€šŸ¤£
Talking of the dress, during his live earlier No Neck said that Freebie's wedding dress took his breath away when he saw it and it was the same for all the guests...I bet none of them could still breathe after seeing such an ugly a wedding dress šŸ¤£šŸ¤”šŸ¤£
Took their breath away like when your colleague shows you their potato baby and it catches you off guard and youā€™re like ā€œoh erm, Awww arenā€™t they cuteā€

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm trying to frantically catch up! A few questions, were Joels family there? Was Celinde's o\h there? (He never seems to be around at events she goes to with regards Carrie (I know he worked with Summer in 2015, so when she was with Oliver). Where was the performance wedding held? Thanks!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.