Carrie Hope Fletcher #73 Bursting into Unwanted Musical Song

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie Red confirmed as making the dress. I was wondering if it might turn out to be a copycat as I usually think her dresses are stunning but it's true.

ETA - second skirt also confirmed. So much for not wanting attention, eh?

Attachments

• 94.6 KB
    • Sick
    • Wow
    Reactions: 27
    So even her mum didn't tell her that the dress makes her look like a bag lady?

In fact it says Mum had a hand in the design - does she dislike her daughter that much?

I don't know about the designer using the word "gown", that word says elegance and sophistication and sleekness to me, none of which suit this monstrosity.

Reactions: 45
    Rosie Red confirmed as making the dress. I was wondering if it might turn out to be a copycat as I usually think her dresses are stunning but it's true.

I think I am mainly struggling with the colours of the skirt tbh. It is looking much better under good lighting but still the browns are too much.

Reactions: 15
    I think I am mainly struggling with the colours of the skirt tbh. It is looking much better under good lighting but still the browns are too much.
    Exactly - if you look at the original Wonderlust collection, it's done mostly in greys, which do blend well and have a cohesive aesthetic.

Even with some of the more out-there custom jobs, which I know won't be everyone's cup of tea, there's usually a nice colour scheme and the more quirky elements seem a bit more considered and deliberate.

I feel like Carrie just pointed at pictures from the Wonderlust collection and said, "that but green and orange. Also acorns."

Reactions: 13
    If she loves autumn that much why not just wait to sept/Oct to get married (again)??

"When she got in touch about her engagement" ...SHES ALREADY MARRIED!!!!!

• Haha
    Reactions: 56

Yeah. No one over the age of seven should be wearing a ‘pixie skirt’

Reactions: 15
    If the green top had continued into the skirt as the colour and more ethereal it could have worked.

As it is it looks like an 8 year old art project who threw every idea imaginable at it

• Haha
    Reactions: 19
    Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 STRANDED IN 900 LAYERS OF TAFFETA THE CAPTIAL OF BAD DRESSES!!!
    ---
    These horrible peacock dresses seem to be a thing with the company. These ones look better than Carrie's dress as her colours just clash horribly.
    The first one looks like she's had a bad period accident.

• Haha
    Reactions: 47
    If the green top had continued into the skirt as the colour and more ethereal it could have worked.

As it is it looks like an 8 year old art project who threw every idea imaginable at it
    One of the best things a tutor instilled in me in art school is to ask "Is this idea one piece of art or is it multiple pieces?"

This monstrosity is the result of cramming 5 dresses into one.

• Haha
    Reactions: 11
    Spend 8000 quid on the venue only to add this cheap as duck table decor? 😂
    If they have a magazine deal in the works, maybe the venue comped them for the marketing? Or whatever rag they end up in payed for it.

Reactions: 5
    That horrendous "harmonising" is so parallel to the matching of their relationship 😩😩

Attachments

• Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 25
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.