Carrie Hope Fletcher #73 Bursting into Unwanted Musical Song

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Joel had any idea about the dress in advance?

Imagine turning around to see your wife-to-be (or wife, in his case) coming down the aisle in that 😳

Then again he's pretty devoid of taste himself so probably thought it was fabulous.
He didn't notice, only has eyes for Tom at his wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 28
ended up unfollowing carrie a while ago (about 40 threads ago) cause she was pissing me off and i also ended up graduated university, moving house and going full time at work so haven’t really had the time. imagine my surprise to find out she got married again (probably for more clout and paid by the bank of mum, dad and tom). are we taking bets on when she ends up with a bun in the oven? (i’m going to say that any future poor kids are going to be named after a musical or book character)

Reactions: 10
If you would’ve told 15 year old me back in 2013 (during my peak Les Mis phase) that George Blagden attended Carrie’s wedding I would’ve been goddamn shook. Now I’m just wondering how the hell he got dragged into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A few pages behind but HOW DOES THE DRESS KEEP GETTING WORSE?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
CHF #74 She's got elegance, she's got class... Or has she been rolling in the grass?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guys it’s nearly the end of the thread and we have no stand out title suggestions! Someone who isn’t so sleepy please think of a wedding themed corker 🤣
Quite simply “wtf was that dress”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, I guess I owe Carrie a thank you, a very sincere one.

THANK YOU for taking one for the team, and marrying Joel - twice!
THANK YOU for showing me what NOT to wear on my wedding day
THANK YOU for tips and tricks on what NOT to do on my wedding day!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I mean my favourite colour is teal but that doesn’t mean I wanted my wedding dress to be teal. It’s really like she’s gone, right orange and green are my favourite colours and I like Disney, make me a dress. Did no one want to give her some guidance? more likely she just shunned all help to do it her way. she will regret that dress in a month from
now if she doesn't already.

Reactions: 18
Long time lurker and I never post but I HAVE TO. I honestly can't believe how awful the dress is. I don't know what possessed her. I'm all about being different and wearing what you want but NO, Carrie NO!!!

I also can't believe how much of a show this 'wedding' was after she said she didn't like attention being on her!! Hypocrite!

Reactions: 27
It's like she wanted Vivienne Westwood on a Temu budget. Except I bet she paid thousands for that monstrosity.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.