Carrie Hope Fletcher #73 Bursting into Unwanted Musical Song

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t care if this dress was custom made, it still looks bloody awful and makes her look huge (remember this is about Carrie). She looks like a bulb about to be planted.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just realised another thing her dress reminds me of: a bunch of dead pheasants hanging up waiting to be plucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Begging you guys to watch Debbie’s Insta stories, there’s a video of Buzz(?) singing Five Colours In Her Hair and Joel is losing his absolute tit. Imagine when he shared Tom Fletcher’s baby announcement on his Facebook page all those years ago telling him that said baby would be performing at his pretend wedding

IMG_1402.jpeg

IMG_1403.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Autumn in summer.

For
duck's
Sake
She's not like other girls, that wear clothes appropriate for the current season.

I mean this is the same person that wears docs when there's 40 degrees in the shades and everyone else wears sandals or canvas shoes. She also wears summer dresses in winter layering long sleeved tops underneath and thick colourful tights. 🤡🤡🤡

You can wear outfits appropriate to the weather and the occasion and still be special. Repeat after me: it's your personality that makes you special (to your loved ones, because no one else gives a tit), not picking outfits that hurt the naked eye and stand out in a really bad way.

Reactions: 21
Just realised another thing her dress reminds me of: a bunch of dead pheasants hanging up waiting to be plucked.
It's the gift that keeps on giving tbh. The more you look at it, the worse it gets.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If they have a magazine deal in the works, maybe the venue comped them for the marketing? Or whatever rag they end up in payed for it.
The whole thing does have the feel of 'what can we get for free'

Reactions: 12
Interesting footage on Debbie’s page. Someone described Carrie as a “woodland fairy”. Not quite the term I’d use.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I love the designer, have one of her robes myself...but I don't like Carrie's dress. Don't think I would mind if it was all green (even though Fiona vibes).

Eww.

Reactions: 6
I think we have (rightly) spent so much time and attention on Carrie’s atrocious dress that we’ve let Joel get off a bit easy. He’s wearing a sort of antique gold/brown waistcoat, grey checked trousers, and then a completely different shade of brown vans!? None of it goes together at all; guess all the budget went to the hideous frock

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The video on Scott’s profile where they’re walking and Joel does that thing with his tongue at the end definitely confirmed my lesbian status.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
If anybody didn’t already have the ick from Joel…

In that dress that's a massive fire hazard

I hadn't realised how mismatched Joel's outfit was. I just don't get how they have no style, but act like they do.

He is an odd bod for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It was pointed out to me today how much his general demeanour is Mr Tumble like and now I can’t unsee it

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I hope they're prepared for the comments if Hello or the Mail etc publish them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.