Carrie Hope Fletcher #73 Bursting into Unwanted Musical Song

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230808-000026~2.png

So the dress was see through like that meme someone posted earlier today šŸ¤£
You can see the huge thigh tattoo

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Carrie is such an influencer! I used to want a dress with a skirt like that and now I donā€™t even want to look at one ever again! Thank you Carrie! Much love ā¤

• Haha
Reactions: 27
CHF #74 Wedding a mess, WTF was that dress, where the love is - that's anyone's guess

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
Itā€™s mad how their kisses look simultaneously dry and also wet at the same time

Itā€™s just their faces held together, and their mouths happen to be overlapping

Not that Iā€™d ever WANT to see more lip, I can imagine kissing Joel is about as pleasant as kissing a glory hole. No lips or cushion, probably something damp and bad smelling in the other side

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I would love to be listening in to Oliver and his gfs flat today šŸ˜‚ā™„.

Flogging a dead horse now but that dress! What was she thinking! Her makeup looked lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
looks like she changed dresses for the reception? the one she has on in that video where sheā€™s twirling is still so unflattering but at least it doesnā€™t have loads of green tat all over it, and the bodice is actually quite nice. itā€™s just the skirt, wtaf was she thinking? if it was all one colour it probably wouldnā€™t look so bad. none of her friends or family being honest with her about how it looks screams sabotage to me lmfao
---
seriously though, this is actually sad at this point. I donā€™t feel sorry for her but looking back on 20 year old carrie, she would be MORTIFIED to see what sheā€™s ended up like. all the happiness is gone from her face, her smiles look so forced, sheā€™s had two weddings to someone she isnā€™t attracted to all to get back at an ex.. it is actually depressing how much she has changed. I donā€™t think she would ever have imagined being married in the way she has, and like itā€™s been said if she was marrying someone like Pete or Ollie it would be some huge gorgeous traditional wedding. the part of me that still cares is screaming ā€œget out nowā€ but sheā€™s just doubling down because she canā€™t accept that she can actually be wrong about things. I get that people develop but this is genuinely off the rails and I donā€™t understand how nobody in her life is showing actual concern???

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
A friend of mine just referred to Carrie's dress as looking like a confused peacock šŸ¦š And I think she's spot on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Do you think Joel had any idea about the dress in advance?

Imagine turning around to see your wife-to-be (or wife, in his case) coming down the aisle in that šŸ˜³

Then again he's pretty devoid of taste himself so probably thought it was fabulous.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
[
View attachment 2364610

So the dress was see through like that meme someone posted earlier today šŸ¤£
You can see the huge thigh tattoo
I beg you 100% tell me that you've edited Joel's hand to look teeny weeny šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
---
Do you think Joel had any idea about the dress in advance?

Imagine turning around to see your wife-to-be (or wife, in his case) coming down the aisle in that šŸ˜³

Then again he's pretty devoid of taste himself so probably thought it was fabulous.
Joel made it actually, he spent all night on it xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 That Weirdo with Five Colours in her Dress
Such a dress of many colors
How she loved her dress of many colors
It was orange and yellow and green and brown and blue
Tattlers weren't too pleased with what they saw

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Me: Oh I haven't checked on the thread in a while I wonder what Carebear and co have been up to?

Brave of her to get married in bad Scooby Doo villain cosplay but I guess she isn't like other girls!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.