Carrie Hope Fletcher #72 All Very Talented People... Oh! Carrie's In It, I Forgot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie Hope Fletcher is knowing typecast in the mock Cinders role of their must-be-wed daughter, bursting into unwanted musical song.

Telegraph review

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
That needs to be a thread title suggestion

Carrie Hope Fletcher #73 Bursting into Unwanted Musical Song

credit Dominic Cavendish for The Telegraph

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Yeah they published theirs last week after the Opening Night

So. Starting to look like Carrie will be taking sick days soon then?!
That and scrubbing all mention of it from her socials … unless, of course, she’s contractually obliged to be promoting it in that way. Not that I’d ever dream of suggesting Mrs Montague was stunt cast “cleverly” cast…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah they published theirs last week after the Opening Night

So. Starting to look like Carrie will be taking sick days soon then?!
Ah okay must've missed that haha. Al Murray seems to be getting a lot of praise which is good for his play debut.

She's gonna be going off on holiday somewhere I reckon. Last time she had an early midlife crisis, she married the first person who looked at her. She can't do that again this time. She'll either try and have a baby or get another ugly tattoo. Getting so many negative reviews won't be good for her and I can see her going a bit manic

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I see she has anxiety again when it suits her! The bit about people disliking her content/opinions, unfortunately that's just part of existing on the internet. She needs to be able to block/delete and move on. She's complaining that the long format Youtube video is less popular and she feels she has little to say, that's fair enough, but instead of moaning just adapt to what's more in fashion. She could easily do short behind the scenes reels or something. As her fans have said, they'll watch anything she puts out. It's clear she's just not bothered and not trying.
Thing is she is wrong, long format videos aren't less popular. People just expect videos to have something interesting to say/show/teach. The days of randomers talking crap into a camera have long gone. Opinions and views are like arseholes etc

She isn't creative enough, not even close to do engaging and fun shorts and reels.

Like her theatre career, her youtube career is now showing how lucky she got at the start when algorithms were favourable and she could get away with putting in the basic minimum

Again, like theatre, she is being pushed out and isn't willing/capable/understanding enough to learn and put in the effort to keep up.

Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion- “Bow out Carrie your time is done, you’re just wondering round bursting into unwanted song”
Too long?

Reactions: 13
Oh wow, it's like Christmas. 😈🤣

"the songs shoe-horned into this show especially for her" makes her sound like a such a brat

Screenshot_20230728_075842_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Thing is she is wrong, long format videos aren't less popular. People just expect videos to have something interesting to say/show/teach. The days of randomers talking crap into a camera have long gone. Opinions and views are like arseholes etc

She isn't creative enough, not even close to do engaging and fun shorts and reels.

Like her theatre career, her youtube career is now showing how lucky she got at the start when algorithms were favourable and she could get away with putting in the basic minimum

Again, like theatre, she is being pushed out and isn't willing/capable/understanding enough to learn and put in the effort to keep up.
Exactly. I frequently watch 30min-45 min videos from thrifters or crafters etc because they have interesting things to say or show; I watch these often whilst multitasking too, and those I watch also have thousands of views, so there must be a market for them. She just has nothing to say, or can't be arsed.

Has she got any more books in the pipeline?
Her tour is over, her current role is getting 2* reviews, it's possible she's embarrassed that she doesn't have exciting stuff to say. Interesting though how she was able to do Good Morning world videos with Oliver but she hasn't really done any sit down chatty videos with Joel. Pete and Oliver regularly featured in her videos. Joel, well...

Reactions: 16
My friend got us tickets for August to The Crown Jewels as a surprise present...oh no 😭

Also someone I know socially (who is absolutely Not Your Average Girl, much like Carrie) also just eloped (to Blackpool, weirdly) then did hen do, then reception. Maybe Carrie set a trend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My friend got us tickets for August to The Crown Jewels as a surprise present...oh no 😭

Also someone I know socially (who is absolutely Not Your Average Girl, much like Carrie) also just eloped (to Blackpool, weirdly) then did hen do, then reception. Maybe Carrie set a trend 😂
Ahhh you'll have to treat it like an experiment, see how long it takes you to cringe throughout the play. And report back to us!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder if it will soon be on sale "all seats £15" like the Spitting Image thing is 😂

Reactions: 11
So satisfying to see the professional reviews haven’t called her ‘the best thing in it’ like the fawning amateurs who know nothing about theatre do.
Still give it time. Mickey Jo Theatre hasn’t written his puff piece about her yet.
All his credibility goes out of the window when he blatantly praises lacklustre shite she’s in.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.