Carrie Hope Fletcher #72 All Very Talented People... Oh! Carrie's In It, I Forgot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:

The crown jewels seems to be a tit show with the cast interacting with the audience and "joking" about their appearance (calling people fat, making fun of people with glasses etc). People are also walking out on the show and there are many terrible reviews on theater board.
But some say Carrie's songs are good. Although she's still pulling the face aka smell the fart acting.

Carrie is the only one that works hard and has to deal with changes in her job with little notice, bless her soul.

Carrie begging for freebies by giving her theater address got what she wanted and got sent more skincare and some brushes.

Carrie and Joel keep reminding people how they're the only #workingcouple and how exhausting it is to be them and work so hard.

Someone else mentioned Oliver and Alessia living their best life and looking happy and kissing (they meet them when going to a show).

Last but not least, Carrie posted a photo of half eaten food what looks to me like cat vomit and tagged the company. Oh, you can also see the stains on the couch in that photo.

Sorry if I missed anything.

TLDR : the crown jewels is a shitshow and insulting some of the audience, Carrie and Joel are still the only #working couple, Carrie is still the only person that needs to deal with changes in work.
She's still getting free stuff (skincare and makeup brushes) and she's still posting tit pics, this time of half eaten food.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh, and is obviously feeling a bit lonely as she’s befriending randoms on the tube and tagging them on her socials. Carrie is the first person to talk to a stranger on the London Underground #trailblazer

• Haha
Prediction: once Carrie realizes that the play is getting bad reviews she will become silent about it (her signal that she’s not happy with a project, according to her). She’s done a few grid posts which I’m sure she was contractually obliged to, and maybe there will be a few more after press night. But if the official reviews are as bad as the ones we’ve seen so far, we won’t hear much about it. Or, because she has been singled out as a positive aspect of the play, she will find a way to pretend she’s in a one woman show 😁
---

And just to add to @Hurrem recap:
-there may have been some kind of wedding celebration; Joel‘s mum wrote a weird message on Facebook (?) thanking people for coming to see Joel and Carrie and arrogantly belittling those who didn’t reply in time. Apparently Joel had 430 people at his 21st birthday. No, I don’t know the relevance of that either in this context, other than that Ma Montague is as eloquent in her writing as her son.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Prediction: once Carrie realizes that the play is getting bad reviews she will become silent about it (her signal that she’s not happy with a project, according to her). She’s done a few grid posts which I’m sure she was contractually obliged to, and maybe there will be a few more after press night. But if the official reviews are as bad as the ones we’ve seen so far, we won’t hear much about it. Or, because she has been singled out as a positive aspect of the play, she will find a way to pretend she’s in a one woman show 😁
---

And just to add to @Hurrem recap:
-there may have been some kind of wedding celebration; Joel‘s mum wrote a weird message on Facebook (?) thanking people for coming to see Joel and Carrie and arrogantly belittling those who didn’t reply in time. Apparently Joel had 430 people at his 21st birthday. No, I don’t know the relevance of that either in this context, other than that Ma Montague is as eloquent in her writing as her son.
I do think we need to be ready for the Crown Jewels reviews to come in, and some of them mention her as the only good thing in it (I don't know how she gets so many reviewers to suck up to her but she does).

If it is badly reviewed she will probably start having a lot of days off, like she did with Cindermehla.

Reactions: 18
Thread title suggestion, all credit goes to @cluel3ss since they posted this gem in the previous thread.
CHF #73 STRANDED!! IN TIREDNESS!! THE CAPTIAL OF WORKING 20 MINS A DAY!!!
I don't know how she gets so many reviewers to suck up to her but she does.
I think it's pretty easy this time. After the audience being insulted or being anxious about being targeted, a person singing a song well is a megastar, a light shining bright in a dark tunnel 😹😹😹😹

Even if she's just smelling the fart acting and this is a show and not a concert.

Reactions: 15
Is it possible that Carrie and Joel are laying the groundwork for their inevitable breakup next year? With the whole "oh we're so busy and tired, Carrie is the busiest woman on the planet"-spiel? So they can say that it didnt work out because they never saw each other? Never mind that they've had more holidays together within a few months than other couples in a year or two.

Reactions: 26
Is it possible that Carrie and Joel are laying the groundwork for their inevitable breakup next year? With the whole "oh we're so busy and tired, Carrie is the busiest woman on the planet"-spiel? So they can say that it didnt work out because they never saw each other? Never mind that they've had more holidays together within a few months than other couples in a year or two.
I don’t think She’d get a divorce as she has this 1950s attiutde that you should be married with kids by 30 so a divorce would Be unacceptable to her,

Reactions: 19
Oh don’t worry, she’s sharing boring food pics on her subscriber stories too:

IMG_1059.jpeg

Also, *sigh* this… Another, ‘I was so anxious so I had to take a picture’ picture (and it’s a picture she’s already shared anyway??)
IMG_1060.jpeg

IMG_1061.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2311541

Also, *sigh* this… Another, ‘I was so anxious so I had to take a picture’ picture (and it’s a picture she’s already shared anyway??)
View attachment 2311542
View attachment 2311543
I sympathise with anyone who has anxiety as it’s awful. But who copes with it by taking photos of themselves?? It’s like the people you see on tiktok whose dogs died and they film themselves crying. So weird

Reactions: 33

View attachment 2311541

View attachment 2311542
View attachment 2311543
Reading this is making it even harder for me to understand why she married a man who types the way Joel types. Carrie's a terrible author and her books suck but at least her paragraphs make sense, she knows how to use punctuation and I can tell she's trying to communicate a poignant feeling she's experiencing with some nuance- yet she's married to someone who types entire *paragraphs* that are single sentences and ends every sentence with 5+ exclamation marks. It's so bleeping weird seeing her with someone so stupid.

Carrie: "It's the horrible thing of knowing there's a big stretch of time and terror between now and then... But we get scared and do it anyway, don't we gang? Because all the fun is on the other side of fear! ♥"

Joel: today I felt really scared!!!!! But it's okay because I have my beautiful wife beside me and she said everything was going to be okay and I knew she was right because she always is haha!!!!!! And anyway isn't all the fun coming after the big hard bit just need to get over the hump and push through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Haha Neil Morrissey is on Sunday Brunch right now and is speaking about the show where he listed a load of the "brilliant" actors involved...guess whose name wasn't mentioned in that list? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Haha Neil Morrissey is on Sunday Brunch right now and is speaking about the show where he listed a load of the "brilliant" actors involved...guess whose name wasn't mentioned in that list? 😂
I wonder if the "actors", see those clearly brought in to a play to be "singers", as beneath them; and simply not worth recognising by name or mentioning, in the same way that the stars of a musical theatre piece wouldn't mention the individual members of the band in the orchestra pit, no matter how talented they are?

So for a play or play-with-couple-of-songs
Actors > Singers > Stage Crew > Front Of House
and basically none of the groups mingle or get on outside of each group

Reactions: 7
they really think they're god's gift to earth, don't they? it's fine if you have hard days at work, we all have them, but their constant "we're so tired, we're so busy, our jobs are SO hard and tiring and we're so brave for pusing through" is so entitled and ridiculous. joel works 20 minutes a day. even with everything else going on he puts in "hard" work for maybe two hours a day. and carrie's doing a sub par play (musical? panto? i still don't get it) that really shouldn't be this hard for her, even if she has to learn a new song (which is part of your JOB, carrie.) i've been fortunate enough to see james norton do a little life on stage twice. the man doesn't leave the stage at ALL. for the entire play. and it's not an easy play to do. joel and carrie would die two days in.

they really think they're god's gift to earth, don't they? it's fine if you have hard days at work, we all have them, but their constant "we're so tired, we're so busy, our jobs are SO hard and tiring and we're so brave for pusing through" is so entitled and ridiculous. joel works 20 minutes a day. even with everything else going on he puts in "hard" work for maybe two hours a day. and carrie's doing a sub par play (musical? panto? i still don't get it) that really shouldn't be this hard for her, even if she has to learn a new song (which is part of your JOB, carrie.) i've been fortunate enough to see james norton do a little life on stage twice. the man doesn't leave the stage at ALL. for the entire play. and it's not an easy play to do. joel and carrie would die two days in.
i know it’s off topic but here for the James Norton praise. Absolutely no idea how he does that 8 times a week. What a powerhouse

Reactions: 20
Didn't she miss the first week of rehearsals cos she was on tour? If you don't have that initial time getting to know the main people, as well as hardly being on stage, it doesn't surprise me that people are forgetting about her.

Her own fault really.

I'm not involved in musical theatre, but is it really that difficult to learn one song in two days? I know she would have had shows on those days too, but surely it would just be a case of memorising the lyrics and singing it to yourself over and over?

Reactions: 22
Blows my mind that they acknowledge they hardly spend any time together, except for block time on holiday but thought it was a logical choice to get married before hitting major milestones.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.