Carrie Hope Fletcher #7 Carrie Fletcher, there is no hope left.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going off topic slightly but am I the only one who isn't in love with christina's veronica? She's definitely a step up from carrie for sure, but if I'm being totally honest, her dead girl walking and I say no sound a little off to me so far? I can't wait to see becca on tour, she's phenomenal - but I'm getting huge Carrie energy from Christina, her overall attitude kind of just rubs me off the wrong way.
Also could just be me reading it wrong, but someone on tiktok asked her if she'd be cutting her hair and her response felt sorta rude. Every primary Veronica has had shorter hair, so it's an understandable question to ask.

1622913432259.png

Reactions: 22
Going off topic slightly but am I the only one who isn't in love with christina's veronica? She's definitely a step up from carrie for sure, but if I'm being totally honest, her dead girl walking and I say no sound a little off to me so far? I can't wait to see becca on tour, she's phenomenal - but I'm getting huge Carrie energy from Christina, her overall attitude kind of just rubs me off the wrong way.
Also could just be me reading it wrong, but someone on tiktok asked her if she'd be cutting her hair and her response felt sorta rude. Every primary Veronica has had shorter hair, so it's an understandable question to ask.

View attachment 604367
Why would Veronica have to have short hair?
She answered the question 😂
Don’t see how it’s rude?
Everyone’s so sensitive these days 😊
I think you’d have to find a lot more online examples than that before CB comes anywhere close to the way CHF treats her fans ...

Reactions: 2

View attachment 604367
I have heard a lot of things about Christina but I won't go into it too much.
As you said, she's a step up from Carrie but she's far from nice. (also heard she has an account on here so hi christina)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Can’t wait to see Christina and Luke Jordan Gage as Veronica and JD the Tik tok of them going in for the kiss shows real chemistry. There was nothing sparking between CHF and JM he always looked sorta terrified 😂

Maybe I'm going to get ripped to shreds for this, but it's interesting to see how negatively everyone reacted to Carrie's video about her weight when I kind of felt the opposite. I remember seeing that video when it came out. At the time I weighed about 55 kg and still felt huge compared to most of my friends (I was a serious athlete in a sport where it is a significant advantage to be light and have a low body fat percentage) and seeing a girl who was beautiful and happy at a weight that was higher than what I and all my friends were trying to achieve actually made me feel better about myself.

Reactions: 7
Honestly, the way her sides are spilling in that insta post makes it look like she’s cinched in way too tightly. Also she’s 100% a pear, not an hourglass, no matter how much she tried/tries to force it.

Reactions: 5
Maybe I'm going to get ripped to shreds for this, but it's interesting to see how negatively everyone reacted to Carrie's video about her weight when I kind of felt the opposite. I remember seeing that video when it came out. At the time I weighed about 55 kg and still felt huge compared to most of my friends (I was a serious athlete in a sport where it is a significant advantage to be light and have a low body fat percentage) and seeing a girl who was beautiful and happy at a weight that was higher than what I and all my friends were trying to achieve actually made me feel better about myself.
Very much agree with this. That video always made me feel better.

Reactions: 3
Honestly, the way her sides are spilling in that insta post makes it look like she’s cinched in way too tightly. Also she’s 100% a pear, not an hourglass, no matter how much she tried/tries to force it.
I don’t know, in full length photos she does appear to have quite broad shoulders giving her an hour glass figure.

Reactions: 3
I think she needs to understand that body image is more complicated than just saying “it’s great to be curvy, I’ve git a big bum and I’m happy”. The world is a lot bigger than the very tiny and privileged land of Carrie Hope Fletcher. If she’s not going to say something more useful or productive then I wish she would just shut up about it.
The doughnuts and chocolate promos might be really difficult for people with eating disorders or body image issues too, I’d imagine.

Reactions: 6
I can imagine that if Carrie and Christina had to work together, they would HATE each other.
Also I see Carrie hasn’t acknowledged that person on Twitter, reckon she’s blocked them?

Reactions: 4
I can imagine that if Carrie and Christina had to work together, they would HATE each other.
Also I see Carrie hasn’t acknowledged that person on Twitter, reckon she’s blocked them?
She's probably blocked them and pretended she's not seen it.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know, in full length photos she does appear to have quite broad shoulders giving her an hour glass figure.
hourglass is having a bust and hips that are roughly the same size, with a smaller waist. Shoulders don’t come into it.

At the time of that video She’s a pear
Can’t remember her waist but I think she said her top was 34 and her hips 40?
Small bust larger hips
Hourglass like you say would be like classic Marilyn Monroe 36-24-36
Bust/hips equal

Reactions: 4
hourglass is having a bust and hips that are roughly the same size, with a smaller waist. Shoulders don’t come into it.
Actually they do. Small waist with hips and shoulders the same width. A big bust isn’t necessary to have an hourglass figure, it’s a misconception.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She looks like a completely different person in the red dress. I always thought she looked really pretty during that era. Now she just looks frumpy with how she styles herself and her hair has far too much product in it.

Shame because she is a pretty girl. If she went back to this look, she'd look great.

Reactions: 11
She looks amazing in those photos. Her personal style was never really my thing but she used to be really good at picking clothes that accentuated her waist.

Reactions: 5
Someone asked Christina Bennington on her latest Tiktok if she’s in the tour as well and she answered ‘no sorry!’. Then the person told her to break a leg. Whereas if Carrie was asked that, she’d give a long, convoluted, passive-aggressive rant about how she can’t be in two places at once, leaving the fan feeling awful and sending an apologetic tweet, in the hopes to get Princess Carrie’s forgiveness. And she’d possibly block them as well for daring to ask as it’s an invasion of her boundaries to ask a ‘silly’ question.

It also made me laugh that she liked this other comment which was clearly a dig at Carrie.

Attachments

She looks like a completely different person in the red dress. I always thought she looked really pretty during that era. Now she just looks frumpy with how she styles herself and her hair has far too much product in it.

Shame because she is a pretty girl. If she went back to this look, she'd look great.
she doesn’t know how to dress a bigger size that’s all. dresses like the red one look like maternity dresses when you gain a bit of weight. Which if you don’t give a tit what people think is fine but we all know Carrie cares A LOT about what people think of her and would hate the speculation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.