Carrie Hope Fletcher #7 Carrie Fletcher, there is no hope left.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol at her latest video, "theatre books to read", just as an excuse to talk about her own book for five minutes at the end.

I think she is deliberately trolling us now to see if we react ... I've failed her test
As well as recommending books to read that she hasn’t bothered reading herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s just pointless isn’t it?
It’s like most of her projects she wants the end result but doesn’t want to put the work in?
Why do folk listen to it?

The Face ™️
Absolutely in love with the profile pic 😂

It’s the thing that she could have turned it into “If you like theatre try...” or actually done something more original like “if you like this musical show then read this” a twist on the “if you liked this book read this”

she’s literally self inserting herself into the almost meme now of ‘YouTuber who only appears when they have something to sell’ which is sad because one: it’s older stuff which we’ve heard about a lot already and two: I’ve just stuck her all uploads playlist on in the background because I had a couple admin things to do and got right the way through and it reminded me of how much I loved her older videos

Reactions: 3
She’s all about the end result.

‘Must get good roles in theatre. Doesn’t matter if I can’t act.’
‘Must publish books. Doesn’t matter if they’re tit.’
‘Must become booktuber. Doesn’t matter if I don’t read books before recommending them.’
‘Must do Random Act of Kindness and send doughnuts to the cast of Six the Musical with an egotistical note about MYSELF and then brag about it social media so I look good. Doesn’t matter if I’m not actually the good person I’m trying to look like.’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is there any difference between the single version and album version of Far Too Late?

Reactions: 1
It’s the recommending books that gets me most I think. It’s ego inflated to bursting. Why would we take the word of ANYONE who hasn’t read a book. Just read it cos it’s Carrie who recommending even though she herself hasn’t got a clue of it’s good or not? It’s just laughable.

Reactions: 8
Sorry I’m posting a lot at the moment. Just can’t get my head around the fact she has almost half a million followers on Twitter and yet some of her tweets get 4 retweets and two replies. That’s not right.

Reactions: 13
Is there any difference between the single version and album version of Far Too Late?
Yeah it’s got a lil bontempi organ beat behind it

Sorry I’m posting a lot at the moment. Just can’t get my head around the fact she has almost half a million followers on Twitter and yet some of her tweets get 4 retweets and two replies. That’s not right.
That’s what I don’t understand?
Why haven’t her employers who employ her for her ‘following’ sussed this yet?

It’s all kicking off on Twitter ...wonder if she’ll reply or remove the original post supporting another ‘female in showbiz’

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

It’s all kicking off on Twitter ...wonder if she’ll reply or remove the original post supporting another ‘female in showbiz’
Well she can’t pretend she won’t see it, it’s probably the only Twitter interaction she’s had all day 😂 Feel kinda bad for that person. Looks like they’re having a bit of a breakdown?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
In the original cast promo blurb for Cinderella they talked about her follower count. I remember they said on Twitter it was something like 520k. It’s dropped 30k since then. Maybe they remove the SM follower stars from her cast profile because they was dropping so fast. Or maybe to address the accusation of her being stunt cast.

That photo of The Face is awful and hilarious in equal parts. Why on earth would they choose to publish it?

Reactions: 3

Well I noticed this in my big long rewatch of all of her videos that she hit half a million subscribers roughly right before she started vlogging a lot in Les Mis and while she was still living at her parents house. I’m assuming it’s fluctuated a lot but I also would have guessed she’d have gained more during heathers but apparently not

Because a lot of them aren’t real accounts? I had a quick look through the first couple hundred of her Twitter followers I’d say at least three in ten were an egg or an account with 3 followers or an account with a suspicious amount of numbers in their name...
Every so often Twitter does a trawl for bot accounts and removes them
Maybe that accounted for the 30 K drop

I hope the person on Twitter is ok

Reactions: 2

I can’t find this on Twitter now! What is her reply!?

From memory- the video was called 'happy and healthy' and she openly showed her measurements and tiny waist (that many co-stars at the time had commented on in her videos) and then said she weighed 10st 8lb. I was a teenager when I watched that video and I had that exact weight as my goal weight when I joined slimming world after watching it. Seeing this has made me realise how f'd up that video is.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ok so I just found it and watched. The video is 7 years old.
The message seems to come from a good place originally but describing herself in the video continually as ‘not small’ is just ridiculous. 10st 8 comes within the limits of a person her height. She looks slim in the video (petite almost) and a 27 inch waist? I can imagine how this might trigger some.
If she did this video now it might be relatable as she obviously is larger now. But then?
She was quite young when this was posted. Immaturity or humblebrag?

Reactions: 5
From memory- the video was called 'happy and healthy' and she openly showed her measurements and tiny waist (that many co-stars at the time had commented on in her videos) and then said she weighed 10st 8lb. I was a teenager when I watched that video and I had that exact weight as my goal weight when I joined slimming world after watching it. Seeing this has made me realise how f'd up that video is.
Also, isn’t she about 5foot4? Didn’t she refer to herself as overweight in that video? At 10stone8 at that height, she would be barely overweight according to bmi (I know bmi is rubbish, just providing reference). Her waist has always been the tiniest part of her body- I think she once said that in a video. I’m 5foot6 and my goal is 11 stone - her hip measurement in that video is what mine is at the moment.
tbh I always felt iffy about her sharing her measurements in that video, as a public figure she really didn’t think that through at all. I wouldn’t be surprised if her waist measurement made a lot of her young fans feel insecure. In my head I’m currently figuring out what her body type is. Pictures point more towards hourglass than pear shape.
Remembering that video, I do wonder what her goal was. She talked about liking food, barely exercising and then shared her measurements. Can you imagine what impressionable young people watching her would’ve had going through their heads? She eats a lot, doesn’t exercise and yet her waist is tiny? I definitely in camp delete old video, and make a new video apologising to the people who were affected by it. Genuinely apologising, not ‘I’m sorry you took it that way’.

Reactions: 7
I always thought that video was a bit insensitive. Surprised she wasn't called out on it earlier!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.