Carrie Hope Fletcher #7 Carrie Fletcher, there is no hope left.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked Christina Bennington on her latest Tiktok if she’s in the tour as well and she answered ‘no sorry!’. Then the person told her to break a leg. Whereas if Carrie was asked that, she’d give a long, convoluted, passive-aggressive rant about how she can’t be in two places at once, leaving the fan feeling awful and sending an apologetic tweet, in the hopes to get Princess Carrie’s forgiveness. And she’d possibly block them as well for daring to ask as it’s an invasion of her boundaries to ask a ‘silly’ question.

It also made me laugh that she liked this other comment which was clearly a dig at Carrie.
They’re not wrong would be amazing to have her voice on the recordings than carries, I’m so excited to see Christina as Veronica, I feel like her voice is so much stronger and she’s had proper training.

Reactions: 5
Watching 'The Show Must Go On" livestream and if this doesn't prove to Carrie how privileged she is, nothing will. All of these theater casts and workers talking about the multiple jobs they had to take on to survive last year- can we spot the difference?

Reactions: 16
Watching 'The Show Must Go On" livestream and if this doesn't prove to Carrie how privileged she is, nothing will. All of these theater casts and workers talking about the multiple jobs they had to take on to survive last year- can we spot the difference?
Was just coming on to say this. Didn’t see Carrie going out and finding a job

Reactions: 7
I was just about to post this, also interesting to not hear a peep out of her about even watching it? Instead she’s pointing about her flowers? Apologies if she’s tweeted about it as I don’t check Twitter I wouldn’t know - also interesting that Cinderella as a production also hasn’t said anything about the concert and either have chosen or weren’t able to be represented when they’ve already done tv performances, based on the performances they have done (children in need, the itv all star musicals) it kinda shows the audience they’re aiming for is not the die hard musical fan perhaps?

For context, Lucie Jones sent in a video clip literally in costume and from the dressing room of Les Mis to ask for support/asking people to donate during the interval

Reactions: 6
It’s like I said when Sunset Boulevard etc were doing their performances... it’s astounding that this woman needs to be gifted to even support her own industry 🙄

Reactions: 3
It’s Interesting timing that she is releasing a Cinderella vlog tonight. 🤔

It’s Interesting timing that she is releasing a Cinderella vlog tonight. 🤔
Interesting timing and a terrible look! You'd think someone on her team (does she have a PR person?) would tell her how awful the optics are of her not only not tweeting to support the cause, but then posting a video about herself the same day? Or is it just me?

Reactions: 11
also interesting that Cinderella as a production also hasn’t said anything about the concert and either have chosen or weren’t able to be represented when they’ve already done tv performances, based on the performances they have done (children in need, the itv all star musicals) it kinda shows the audience they’re aiming for is not the die hard musical fan perhaps?
The concert is more focused on shows that had to stop performances because of the pandemic, rather than shows that had their opening delayed. Back To The Future is the only show performing that hadn’t opened in the West End, but their Manchester run was cut short.

Reactions: 7
The concert is more focused on shows that had to stop performances because of the pandemic, rather than shows that had their opening delayed. Back To The Future is the only show performing that hadn’t opened in the West End, but their Manchester run was cut short.
She could still plug it though?
Not everything has to be about her?

Oh I’m certainly not saying that she shouldn’t plug it! It would be really nice to see Carrie support theatre in general, rather than just things that involve her or her friends. I was just giving a reason for why Cinderella wasn’t represented with a performance.

Reactions: 4
Exactly! I would be ashamed if I were her tbh. All her talk about loving the theatre isn't really the truth - what she loves is herself in the theatre.

Reactions: 9
Oh I’m certainly not saying that she shouldn’t plug it! It would be really nice to see Carrie support theatre in general, rather than just things that involve her or her friends. I was just giving a reason for why Cinderella wasn’t represented with a performance.
I completely agree with you I completely blanked it’s mostly the shows that are all on the Tshirt but still all of her tweets in the last couple hours have been about her - if anything it more highlights just how isolated she seems to be from the general crowd of theatre stars like Alice Fearn who have done so much throughout lockdown to stand up for theatre, like those Leave a Light On concerts she didn’t do one and all of those songs recorded from home she was only in a couple etc

Ok this is just me being the cat lady I am, but on double show days with her and Oliver being out for most of it, I hope someone is giving Edgar food and water 🙈

Ok this is just me being the cat lady I am, but on double show days with her and Oliver being out for most of it, I hope someone is giving Edgar food and water 🙈
Im pretty sure Carrie’s parents live quite close by, Edgar should be well looked after x

Reactions: 4
I mean this just says it all tbh, classic ‘look at me my face is around London, didn’t think it was there!!’ :rolleyes: Also I feel like alw just wants to recreate wicked cus the whole map of Belleville gives off the same vibe as emerald city
CA62BB5C-6B4E-4DF2-87D5-AB42E6E7D63F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lots of people not involved in the show sent messages of support .. um Carrie...
Crickets and tumbleweed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.