Carrie Hope Fletcher #7 Carrie Fletcher, there is no hope left.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Omg!! So this is how its was supposed to sound!! I wish she was the OG UK veronica and not Carrie!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah it’s got a lil bontempi organ beat behind it

That’s what I don’t understand?
Why haven’t her employers who employ her for her ‘following’ sussed this yet?

It’s all kicking off on Twitter ...wonder if she’ll reply or remove the original post supporting another ‘female in showbiz’
can't find the user looks like they've deleted their account, hope they're ok :(

Reactions: 2
I’ve just had a look on there, I can see the tweets from that user still. And yes, I remember seeing that video and feeling awful because of it. Someone slim giving their measurements as an attempt to make people feel better about seeing a ‘curvy’ girl’s measurements even though she was slim? Not a great move, not really sure what her point was. It was 7 years ago, fine, but why has she kept it up?

Also is Christina Bennington allowed to sing Carrie’s special song? 😂
Btw, the tweets are also on Carrie’s tweet ‘Favourite moment of rehearsals so far’

Reactions: 1
I really hope the girl on Twitter is ok. I hope I’m not going off topic but her tweets reminded me of something so I did some scrolling and found this. This really rubbed me the wrong way at the time because if you were announcing you were taking a nap why on earth would you take a photo of your waist? Just strange and attention seeking in my opinion.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I really hope the girl on Twitter is ok. I hope I’m not going off topic but her tweets reminded me of something so I did some scrolling and found this. This really rubbed me the wrong way at the time because if you were announcing you were taking a nap why on earth would you take a photo of your waist? Just strange and attention seeking in my opinion.
It might very well actually be her but why does that picture look like she’s put the belt round a pillow and pretended that it’s her waist instead?🤔

Reactions: 4
The vibe I get is because Carrie is a middle-class, privileged, non-disabled, cis, straight, white woman, she so desperately wants to be oppressed. So even when she was slim, she wanted to be considered fat so she could claim that as her ‘interesting quirk that is discriminated against’. Classic narc tactic.

Reactions: 18
It made me laugh that she actually measured her head in that video. I’m sure it would be several inches larger now due to the inflated ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The vibe I get is because Carrie is a middle-class, privileged, non-disabled, cis, straight, white woman, she so desperately wants to be oppressed. So even when she was slim, she wanted to be considered fat so she could claim that as her ‘interesting quirk that is discriminated against’. Classic narc tactic.
This is slightly off topic but this reminded me that literally the thing that annoys me most is whenever she talks about her first two books and how “representation is important” the first thing she mentions is that she gave Evie blonde hair brown eyes because “she never saw herself in books because no characters had blonde hair and brown eyes” and then very quickly followed on with the fact that she included LGBT characters and that Cherry is a woman of colour... like come on Carrie you can try but your specific combo of hair and eye colour is not that big of a representation issue

Reactions: 3
EE61B094-ADFC-4145-B642-3DBB19003BFE.jpeg

Remember when she found an unflattering old picture of her and posted about how miserable she used to be while skinny but she is happier now with more weight? 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Putting her views on weight for impressionable teens to drink in every word should be verrry carefully considered. As I’ve said before the only person anyone should listen to is a trained professional and not a social media personality with their own hang ups/agenda

Side note: maybe someone innocently mentioned the pillow (to be fair the material looks pillow casey and it’s not a leap to imagine a pillow connected to a nap rather than a snap of your waist?) and Carrie did her usual online rant

Reactions: 4
She’s just been on Virgin Radio with Graham Norton. Her song choice for him to play was Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen. He asked her why and she said “Because I am one”. 🙄.
Let it go, Carrie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I do wonder if Carrie is bringing up her weight a lot because she knows on some level it's preventing her from getting roles though. Like it or not, you do get roles based in part on a look and I think now that she's getting older and carrying more weight she knows that's going to factor in her getting cast unless she's a stunt casting like in 'Heathers'. Like people have said on here before, she's too old for the younger West End roles but not old enough for the mother roles. She 100% could change that though: her personal style is so frumpy and unflattering that it makes her look older and bigger than she is. She needs to dress in a way that's more flattering to her body shape and fitting to her age and she'd look great!

Reactions: 17
She’s just been on Virgin Radio with Graham Norton. Her song choice for him to play was Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen. He asked her why and she said “Because I am one”. 🙄.
Let it go, Carrie.

Hahaha so cringe. ‘Here’s a song that reminds me of me.’ So Carrie.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's not even "fat" though. Stop trying to be seen as body positive, Carrie, it's not going to happen.

Funny how she was happy to humble brag when she was thinner and now she's put on a bit of weight, she thinks she's hot tit.

Body positivity is celebrating all body types, Carrie. Your behaviour isn't cute hun.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Reading through the posts and seeing your avatar keep popping up I keep thinking for a split second that Her Carrieness has joined the forum and is posting :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Let it go, Carrie.
Lauren Byrne (cover Cinderella/Carrie’s new ‘friend’) and her group just announced their cover of FBG yesterday. And Carrie does this today? Find that pretty strange.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Lauren Byrne (cover Cinderella/Carrie’s new ‘friend’) and her group just announced their cover of FBG yesterday. And Carrie does this today? Find that pretty strange.
Was just going to say the same...
Either do a cheeky plug for them Carrie or don’t mention it? I don’t see how it ‘helps’ them?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.