Carrie Hope Fletcher #7 Carrie Fletcher, there is no hope left.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I'm gonna want to see that magic happen' (and make sure she isn't better than me and doesn't get a better reception)

Love, Cinderella

Xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
....I can’t believe I’ve missed out on 19 pages of goss. I was waiting for a notification to say someone had said something on the last thread without realising another had been made 🤦‍♀️ N E WAY some things I want to shout into the void:

1. I can’t wait for Cinderella to be over and done with. I’m so tired of hearing about it I feel like it’s been going on for f*cking ages and I can’t wait for it to come out, do terribly and die. Bah.

2. I feel like she’s been?? Slightly??? Quieter on Instagram lately? Or I could just be taking less notice. I think she’s finally doing a decent job of keeping her relationship private now (finally)

3. Completely unsurprised she’s haemorrhaging followers

4. Also completely unsurprised she’s documented her l o v e l y p e r s o n a l i t y

Also, genuinely wondering- she hasn’t posted on YouTube in a month... I wonder if in a couple/few years she’ll lose so many followers & receive so much backlash she’ll stop posting completely...?

Reactions: 10
Once again she just can’t do something nice without having to share it with the world. 🙄🙄
Oh yes! The classic cinnamon social slice from ole and Steen for the cast because I'm such a kind person (make sure you post it on you socials and tag me!!) 🙄🙄🥱🥱

Reactions: 8
I'm more intrigued if Cinderella does badly and ends where she goes from there and how long it takes. October (end of booking available for Cinderella) isn't that long after everything reopens after Covid so idk if a lot of places would be looking for more cast. IF they were whether they would take a high profile after an embarassing flop?

Reactions: 4
I'm more intrigued if Cinderella does badly and ends where she goes from there and how long it takes. October (end of booking available for Cinderella) isn't that long after everything reopens after Covid so idk if a lot of places would be looking for more cast. IF they were whether they would take a high profile after an embarassing flop?
Madame Thénadier

• Haha
Reactions: 10
More an issue of how few roles she is really suited for and if her star power has weakened there really is less reason to cast her. Madame Thénadier is the only role i could possibly see, but she isn't funny and the role does really require being able go do dark humour

Reactions: 6
More an issue of how few roles she is really suited for and if her star power has weakened there really is less reason to cast her. Madame Thénadier is the only role i could possibly see, but she isn't funny and the role does really require being able go do dark humour
I can’t think of anything else either. If she had done ensemble work in the past rather than being stunt cast all the time then she could do many number of roles in the future but no, she’s trapped herself into stunt cast roles. I can’t see her wanting to do non-musical plays either (she can’t act anyway). Oh and the Narrator role in Joseph has gone to Alexandra Burke, good for her.

Reactions: 5
She posted that she is doing cameo again for Bank holiday and if it isn't the funniest thing all day. She really is banking in on her impressionable fans with it.

Reactions: 1
Her super-fans request Cameo after Cameo so it’s a nice wee earner for minimal effort when she can’t be arsed making vlogs.

Reactions: 7
I find it strange that Carrie constantly draws attention to these forums.
I used to follow Carrie back when she was with Alex Day. The first time she mentioned the websites, I looked it up because I was curious about the finer details of the break up. whilst I might not always agree with the points that are made, you guys certainly have the knack of finding out the juicy details.

the more I read the more I agreed with the points you were making. Every now and then I read up and then forget about it. But just as I’ve forgotten about the forums I can guarantee that Carrie will post about them and remind me they exist.
The latest being the story on her Instagram about tiktok saying she hates women. I had a look on tiktok and could only find that one video about her calling Lucie Jones old...

why would she send all of her fans digging for info on what is really just one video? all it’s going to do is draw more people to these forums and realise how frustrating she can behave.

Reactions: 14
Carrie talking about gg made me find the forums. There was a video where she admitted to making a username on GG and that piqued my interest. Have been here ever since. Carrie herself sent her fans to these boards!

Reactions: 11
Carrie talking about gg made me find the forums. There was a video where she admitted to making a username on GG and that piqued my interest. Have been here ever since. Carrie herself sent her fans to these boards!
Same I came to GG because of nosy curiosity when she mentioned it and was getting sick of her behaviour. Transferred over because I got sick of GG being broken.

I'm very grateful for this forum because I genuinely thought it was just me for a while!

Reactions: 7
Right? It’s like ... “hi fans, want to see a page where you can catch up on the problematic things I’ve done that you might have missed?”

• Haha
View attachment 591310
“You need to create the relevant emotions whilst singing. I tend to find my singing and emotions are very interlinked. I personally find it hard to create the right emotions if I’m not singing.”

Finally, Carrie admits she can’t actually act.
She can only CREATE THE EMOTIONS when she’s BELTING AT THE TOP OF HER VOICE and that one emotion is THE ONE WITH THE WORRIED/CONCERNED FACE.

Quiet emotion can be sooooo powerful in a performance. Carrie doesn’t seem to actually like watching theatre, so she wouldn’t know.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She really only has two acting faces - frown or frown and nod and half shrug

• Haha
Can we just ask once more how someone with Half a MILLION followers on Instagram has got just 6,000 likes on her latest post?
Her average is around 20k
It only goes up if she posts a underwear pic
Her followers have GOT TO BE BOUGHT

Reactions: 3
Out of curiosity I checked her engagement rate. There's no way her followers aren't bought. Of course it's possible that her followers just don't interact with her, but highly unlikely.
image_2021-05-27_212658.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.