Carrie Hope Fletcher #7 Carrie Fletcher, there is no hope left.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't agree with that Tiktok about her, but I also don't really understand why she would want to draw specific attention to it like this. If it were me, I think I'd have tried to say something more general about why I deleted my Titok account.

Reactions: 3
Let’s be real she deleted it because her own previous tik Toks basically backed up what fans were saying about her attitude

Reactions: 18
I’m sorry, but that TikTok story today was so pathetic and attention seeking. She’s making out like the video about her was saying all these horrible things, but it wasn’t. I actually didn’t see anything in it that wasn’t true. Besides, it didn’t even mention her by name. Get over yourself Carrie.

She always bangs on about how horrible people are to her online, but they really aren’t? I’m a sensitive person, and she is too, so I do empathise, but the level of nastiness she gets compared to other influencers/public figures really isn’t comparable imo.

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry, but that TikTok story today was so pathetic and attention seeking. She’s making out like the video about her was saying all these horrible things, but it wasn’t. I actually didn’t see anything in it that wasn’t true. Besides, it didn’t even mention her by name. Get over yourself Carrie.

She always bangs on about how horrible people are to her online, but they really aren’t? I’m a sensitive person, and she is too, so I do empathise, but the level of nastiness she gets compared to other influencers/public figures really isn’t comparable imo.
I also find that at lot of the reaction is in response to something she has said or done, so most of the time is in response to her actions!

I can’t imagine what it must be like to read crappy things about yourself all the time, but she doesn’t even seem to take a step back and think ‘why does this keep happening and what do I need to acknowledge about myself to improve the way I treat people’

Reactions: 10
I also find that at lot of the reaction is in response to something she has said or done, so most of the time is in response to her actions!

I can’t imagine what it must be like to read crappy things about yourself all the time, but she doesn’t even seem to take a step back and think ‘why does this keep happening and what do I need to acknowledge about myself to improve the way I treat people’
It's because of the 'haters' mentality. Basically everyone now uses the term for anyone who disagrees with them or calls them on their BS. Continuing this victim role that's popular now. They think by dismissing any criticism as trolls or haters absolves them and that everything they do is perfect. Carrie has said before 'I'm fine with criticism, god knows I'm not perfect' but her actions don't match with that. She never apologises or holds her hands up and admits she is wrong. Funnily enough she herself is often a troll or hater, calling out people on social media, or companies. She loves the term ' do better', she needs to take her own advice

Reactions: 6
Now I’m not an actor or in the industry, but wouldn’t breaking down in tears during a song/scene multiple times to the point that your producer/director has to stop and ask if you’re okay be a little... unprofessional?
I really don’t think Carrie understands what acting actually is. She goes out and says the lines and sings the song in whatever way she’s told to, but it’s her doing it, not the character. In Heathers it was CHF as Veronica Sawyer as CHF, and given how much Cinderella has basically been touted as being Carrie’s show, I think it’ll likely be the same story if not worse. She has absolutely no separation between herself and the character she’s playing

Reactions: 22
42EA7F29-82A8-4AEE-81EC-3369FDADF0C3.jpeg

“You need to create the relevant emotions whilst singing. I tend to find my singing and emotions are very interlinked. I personally find it hard to create the right emotions if I’m not singing.”

Finally, Carrie admits she can’t actually act.

Reactions: 18
I’m so baffled by how much fuss she makes over a small bit of criticism. If I went to work and cried and then broadcasted to social media what a terrible day I’ve had and told everyone that I cried at work every time someone gave a negative opinion about me, I’d be a very pathetic adult indeed. Something I would have done as a dramatic teenager perhaps but not as an adult and especially not in a professional setting or on social media. She’s absolutely detached from how normal adults behave. Growing up on YouTube and being surrounded by drama and scandals and attention hasn’t done her any favours.

Reactions: 12
I’m so baffled by how much fuss she makes over a small bit of criticism. If I went to work and cried and then broadcasted to social media what a terrible day I’ve had and told everyone that I cried at work every time someone gave a negative opinion about me, I’d be a very pathetic adult indeed. Something I would have done as a dramatic teenager perhaps but not as an adult and especially not in a professional setting or on social media. She’s absolutely detached from how normal adults behave. Growing up on YouTube and being surrounded by drama and scandals and attention hasn’t done her any favours.
Imagine someone (supposed to be an actor) you’re working with starts crying because the song was THAT emotional, putting it all on social media like ‘oh woe is me Ive got so much work to do, it’s so hard being me!’ Then rocking up with more donuts.... wait what, Cinderella just looks like the Carrie show just like Heathers ended up being

Reactions: 3
Really not much of an actress if she cannot control her own crying?

Reactions: 7
At least she’s not shying away from answering it. Initially it seemed like a little dig at Heathers but I’m guessing it was because of their smaller budget (they don’t have alternates for their Veronica on tour though at least not that they’ve mentioned but ensemble is yet to be announced nor is the west end cast) so fair enough this is what to be expected from a big show funding wise if they know what they’ve written

Although whoever had ‘constantly being around her alternate’ on their bingo card this one may be for you (half sarcasm 😂)

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.