Carrie Hope Fletcher #7 Carrie Fletcher, there is no hope left.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope for the alternate’s sake she d
I'm not familiar with Christina Bennington, but it's got to be an improvement just to not have Carrie's fans shrieking and hooting throughout the performance. There are many clips of Heathers on the West End on YouTube, all from different performances and it's unbearable, in many parts you can barely hear the music or dialogue. This isn't really Carrie's fault but even if I were a big fan, it would put me off going to see a show that she's in
Tweens throwing scrunchies onto the stage in the colour that depicted their favourite was pretty depressing too.

Reactions: 5
Isn't that a bit hypocritical though? As we are in fact in a gossip site. Also, people have different experiences with people, I might be rude to you but wonderful to others.
Not really.

This is a CHF thread and as we know CHF shoots herself in the foot on a daily basis in her attitude or the way she treats fans for the world to see.
As the poster herself had only hearsay and no evidence/where the idea CB is not very nice stemmed from it’s not really the same or fair? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyhoooo back to Carrie...

as others have said it will be great to hear the show properly without shrieking and throwing scrunchies (and a 12 pack tray of cupcakes in one case - true story) 😂🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Not really.

This is a CHF thread and as we know CHF shoots herself in the foot on a daily basis in her attitude or the way she treats fans for the world to see.
As the poster herself had only hearsay and no evidence/where the idea CB is not very nice stemmed from it’s not really the same or fair? 🤷🏻‍♀️

as others have said it will be great to hear the show properly without shrieking and throwing scrunchies (and a 12 pack tray of cupcakes in one case - true story) 😂🤔

Like I said, experiences vary from people to people :)

Reactions: 2

Plying her cast mates with Donuts, a
Social slide and now Chocolate. I’m beginning to think she’s on a mission. Team building in the very literal sense 😉

Reactions: 3
Hi, I'm a lurker on here and don't normally comment on threads like this, but does I really just get the vibe that CHF is very unprofessional in general. Like when she finished the Heathers run with tonsillitis and kept on bragging/talking about it? That's really not something to be proud of or promote to her following at all. It's just plain stupid. Also when she kept on speaking about how she can't read sheet music and hasn't gone to drama school. That doesn't make her amazing, it just inconveniences everyone who has to work with her.

Reactions: 21
How is she not sick of doughnuts by now?? 🤢🤢🤢 I’d have thought it would be WayPastHerDoughnutTime by now

Reactions: 14
Hi, I'm a lurker on here and don't normally comment on threads like this, but does I really just get the vibe that CHF is very unprofessional in general. Like when she finished the Heathers run with tonsillitis and kept on bragging/talking about it? That's really not something to be proud of or promote to her following at all. It's just plain stupid. Also when she kept on speaking about how she can't read sheet music and hasn't gone to drama school. That doesn't make her amazing, it just inconveniences everyone who has to work with her.
If she really wanted to it would not be that hard for her to read sheet music, especially if she already has a basic understanding. I feel like it’s part of her “I’m not like other girls” persona.

Reactions: 7
If she really wanted to it would not be that hard for her to read sheet music, especially if she already has a basic understanding. I feel like it’s part of her “I’m not like other girls” persona.
I’m sure every musical director just loves working with her. Everyone else: speedily sight reading. CHF learning from previous cast recordings or having songs recorded with a vocal line for her so she can learn them or a vocal coach picking their way through it with her.
I think I’d have been embarrassed into learning by now.

Reactions: 9
I'm not weight shaming here, it's just a joke before anyone says anything....

Maybe she's trying to fatten the other girls up so Oliver won't stray 😂

Sorry if this offends anyone, only kidding!

Reactions: 5
I bet when heathers hit the west end again she's going to be all 'good luck to the new veronica but remember I was her first!!'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve got a feeling that if the new Addams cast do a cast recording, she’s going to be so angry. I remember she got cross when she didn’t get to perform at the 2012 Olympic opening ceremony (because her and her brother wrote a song for the mascots). She feels so entitled to things.

Reactions: 10
A song from Heathers happened to come up on a playlist today. It reminded of how god awful her American accent is. What a difference some proper training would make.

Reactions: 4
This always makes me wonder... so JD had to kiss her every night when she had tonsillitis 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I'll be very curious to know, when the new versions of Heathers come out will they keep the notes they lowered for Carrie, or raise them back up as they've actually got trained actresses who can hit them in a more healthy way

Reactions: 13
I'll be very curious to know, when the new versions of Heathers come out will they keep the notes they lowered for Carrie, or raise them back up as they've actually got trained actresses who can hit them in a more healthy way
Finding this out is genuinely how I’m justifying seeing it again 😂

Not really.

What on earth happened with the cupcakes?! I watched a bootleg of heathers and it put me off going, I don’t want to miss half of it from people screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.