Carrie Hope Fletcher #7 Carrie Fletcher, there is no hope left.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was out for drinks a few nights ago with the girls from Cinderella I think?

Billy Porter is great, but I'm not sure "Fairy Godparent" quite rolls off the tongue :D And I agree that James Corden seems to be in everything at the moment.

Reactions: 3
Her ability to make *literally* anything about her does astound me sometimes 😂 Like I see people thinking it looks a bit like her but I doubt that many people have genuinely worded it as thinking it’s her when it’s Iceland on Eurovision
She really is amazing in not a good way 😂 but also why would you broadcast that, if people really are comparing you it's not exactly a massive compliment

Also, the odds really aren't in cinderellas favour. Aside School of Rock (which was based off a massive movie rather than ALW being the selling point) ALW hasn't had a big hit in decades. Sunset Blvd was his last big one in 1993! (And even that lost a lot of money) after that Whistle down the wind was a modest hit but didn't last that long (but has found some success on tour). After that its been pretty much flop after flop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She really is amazing in not a good way 😂 but also why would you broadcast that, if people really are comparing you it's not exactly a massive compliment

Also, the odds really aren't in cinderellas favour. Aside School of Rock (which was based off a massive movie rather than ALW being the selling point) ALW hasn't had a big hit in decades. Sunset Blvd was his last big one in 1993! (And even that lost a lot of money) after that Whistle down the wind was a modest hit but didn't last that long (but has found some success on tour). After that its been pretty much flop after flop.
DI’d wizard of oz flop?

Reactions: 2
DI’d wizard of oz flop?
It was a mixed bag, think it did about a year and a half but that had a big tv show to promote it plus the classic movie. Not sure on money. And tbh I don't really class that as his show, he just added a few songs and put his name on it 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Red Shoes Blues was a fantastic song from that show. It's one of the few from the cast recording i listen to.

By bringing this up everyone is unnecessarily mean to the Icelandic girl :( who is, by the way, currently 6 months pregnant.
Starting from Carrie herself, obviously.

Reactions: 10
24539229-042C-476D-BF07-36AA5CFE8D97.png

Somehow I doubt that the number of times you cry is what the cast will be taking bets on... but sure...

also that’s a hella shady screenshot but idc

• Haha
Reactions: 10
By bringing this up everyone is unnecessarily mean to the Icelandic girl :( who is, by the way, currently 6 months pregnant.
Starting from Carrie herself, obviously.
To be fair, though, Carrie's original tweet wasn't being mean about her (she just said people had been asking if it was her), but some people on here were.

Well at least Far Too Late is still in the show (at the moment)! By the far the best song they’d released, not that the bar is set particularly high.

Reactions: 4
It’s so embarrassing that she keeps breaking down into tears during rehearsals. Why is she telling the public she’s doing this? It makes her seem very unstable. I don’t think her colleagues would find it endearing, rather just attention seeking and annoying.

Reactions: 22
It’s so embarrassing that she keeps breaking down into tears during rehearsals. Why is she telling the public she’s doing this? It makes her seem very unstable. I don’t think her colleagues would find it endearing, rather just attention seeking and annoying.
I can’t think of any other job where crying constantly would be acceptable?
Have her and Ollie broken up?

Reactions: 6
I was just about to say it’s really sounds a lot like her indirectly asking people to check if she’s okay or that generally something might be going on, especially since she always mentions how much she enjoyed working with Andy (director of heathers) and she was in Les Mis for a long while I I doubt this is all simply because two people said nice things to her

WHAT A COINCIDENCE that Oliver gets tagged in an Instagram post this morning.
Hi Carrie 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.