Carrie Hope Fletcher #7 Carrie Fletcher, there is no hope left.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s only been “liking” Six since Sophie’s been in it... I’ve always got the vibe that she didn’t like it because it’s very dance heavy and she knows she isn’t a dancer so there isn’t really a role for her. Even if she could belt Jane Seymour’s song, she wouldn’t be able to keep up with the choreo
I can’t see Carrie in Six because of the choreo but going forward it would be a backward step career wise to go into an already established part on a cast change.
Be interesting to see what happens after Cinderella

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine filling 3/4ths of a "good luck" note with mentions of yourself and how you're also starring in a show right around the corner

You can tell she genuinely doesn't understand how that comes across from an outside perspective

"Good luck guys! Also SOMEONE is starring as a UNIQUE version of a princess right around the corner from you guys!! :) xxx (it's me) ((I'm Cinderella)) (((if that wasn't clear))) ((((This is what friendship is right??))))"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Can you imagine filling 3/4ths of a "good luck" note with mentions of yourself and how you're also starring in a show right around the corner

You can tell she genuinely doesn't understand how that comes across from an outside perspective

"Good luck guys! Also SOMEONE is starring as a UNIQUE version of a princess right around the corner from you guys!! :) xxx (it's me) ((I'm Cinderella)) (((if that wasn't clear))) ((((This is what friendship is right??))))"
I’m sure there was a lot of eye rolling going on before the doughnuts were eaten.
i wonder if she has some sort of deal going with the doughnut company. Seems unlikely she would pay for them herself.

Reactions: 5
Hi Everyone, I’ve been reading this tread for a while but her IG story tipped me over the edge to set up an account to post.

How does she not see how embarrassing it is to write that message to fellow actors and sign it Cinderella! Someone who actually cares about her needs to sit her down and give her a reality check.

Reactions: 21
Is she going to keep posting herself swaying and closing her eyes to every Eurovision entry?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The doughnuts are part of her ongoing ‘I’m kind and supportive of other women in our industry’, damage control schtick (a lot of doughnuts will be sacrificed at this altar over the coming weeks I think)

We gotta fix each other’s crowns 🙄
Bet the Queens have never heard that one before.

Didn’t she make mention of being in Cinderella in another good luck message when Sophie was playing Cinderella in Twisted?

Reactions: 8
Carrie definitely seems like the kind of person who would straighten your crown right before she drops the guillotine on your neck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Is Oliver working or does he just sit in another part of the house?

They don’t seem to hang out anymore? (The only time he makes an appearance is when we point it out on here).

Reactions: 5

They don’t seem to hang out anymore? (The only time he makes an appearance is when we point it out on here).
I wonder if Frozen are back rehearsing yet? They don't open until August thought so perhaps he's still got some time off!

Reactions: 2

I think she’s said previously he spends a lot of time upstairs on video games. I can’t imagine why 🤣
Get ready for him to make an appearance in 3….2….1….

Reactions: 8
i wonder if they’ll ever get engaged. Didn’t even mean that in a catty way, just genuine curiosity.

Reactions: 4
I can’t get over how self absorbed you’d have to be to write a good luck message to your friends and make it about yourself! That’s truly astounding

Reactions: 15
I can’t get over how self absorbed you’d have to be to write a good luck message to your friends and make it about yourself! That’s truly astounding
I'm sure in her head she'd justify it by saying "I'm just celebrating the fact that we're all women in leading roles!" It's just in her instinct that she can't do something selflessly congratulatory without including herself in some way.

Reactions: 12
I think he’s gAy
If he were, he should be the only one to talk about that. But he's with a woman, and has not stated he is bi or anything, so people shouldn't speculate. Speculating that he's gay based on a "vibe" or sterotypical views of how straight men "should" present and stereotypical views of gay men is both offensive to him and to gay men. And it perpertuates the limited patriarchal views of what straight men should be like.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Her ability to make *literally* anything about her does astound me sometimes 😂 Like I see people thinking it looks a bit like her but I doubt that many people have genuinely worded it as thinking it’s her when it’s Iceland on Eurovision
She really does have to make herself the centre of everything. Was she starved of attention as a child? Or was she given so much of it that she demands it constantly now as an adult?

Reactions: 10
She really does have to make herself the centre of everything. Was she starved of attention as a child? Or was she given so much of it that she demands it constantly now as an adult?
I find it bizarre behaviour for a woman who’s almost 30.

Reactions: 9
Her ability to make *literally* anything about her does astound me sometimes 😂 Like I see people thinking it looks a bit like her but I doubt that many people have genuinely worded it as thinking it’s her when it’s Iceland on Eurovision
I bet nobody said that to her

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.