Carrie Hope Fletcher #7 Carrie Fletcher, there is no hope left.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ability to make *literally* anything about her does astound me sometimes šŸ˜‚ Like I see people thinking it looks a bit like her but I doubt that many people have genuinely worded it as thinking itā€™s her when itā€™s Iceland on Eurovision
EVERYONE knows you have to come from the country you are representing. I highly doubt multiple people were seriously asking. Maybe as a joke...

Reactions: 6
EVERYONE knows you have to come from the country you are representing. I highly doubt multiple people were seriously asking. Maybe as a joke...
Not always. Celine Dion won in 1988 for Switzerland and Flo-Rida took part in the contest for San Marino and he's from the US.

Maybe, I certainly hope so, but then surely she could word it as something sheā€™s noticed like ā€œlooks like Iā€™ve found my twin, separated at birthā€ or something like that rather than *hey industry people (she was replying to someone involved in the theatre industry) look how many people message me on social media because I have sooo many friends and followers who love meā€ šŸ™„

I imagine the cast of Six are getting their fair share of gifts. The message on the doughnut box was obviously to make her present stand out from all of the ā€œrun of the millā€ ones from the little people.

Next thread title ā€œCarrie Hope you doughnut think we doughnut know what youā€™re up to!ā€œ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her ability to make *literally* anything about her does astound me sometimes šŸ˜‚ Like I see people thinking it looks a bit like her but I doubt that many people have genuinely worded it as thinking itā€™s her when itā€™s Iceland on Eurovision
This makes me laugh, when we were watching it my friend said something along the lines of "The one in the back is giving off grandma vibes".

• Haha
The way the tweet she replies to calls the Icelandic performer a legend and she jumps in making it about her :sick: You wish

Reactions: 8
Showing off about her good deeds again šŸ™„
Anyone else find it cringey that she has signed it with her autograph? šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Theyā€™re your peers, theyā€™re not fans Carrie.
Is it a good deed when she will have got them for free? Just advertising isn't it?

I think she is trying to make herself into the "Mother of the West End" or "everyone's favourite West End friend"! Epic fail though, as we can all see through it.

Reactions: 11
Why does she make having curly hair her personality trait? Goes to show how boring she is as a person. If she didnā€™t have money or an interesting job, sheā€™d be the most uninteresting person on the planet. I imagine that hanging out with her would be her talking about herself constantly even though she has nothing to say.

Reactions: 16
File it in the already overflowing ā€˜drawer with the round holeā€™ marked ā€˜never happenedā€™

• Haha
Why does she make having curly hair her personality trait? Goes to show how boring she is as a person. If she didnā€™t have money or an interesting job, sheā€™d be the most uninteresting person on the planet. I imagine that hanging out with her would be her talking about herself constantly even though she has nothing to say.
That and owning a cat, like who else in the world has a cat?! Apparently just Carrie

I wish she'd do a bit more Cinderella content, it's really the theatre stuff I follow her for. But I suppose with it being brand new, it isn't quite the same as Les Mis where most people have a good idea of the plot and the music.

Reactions: 1
According to social blade, her Twitter numbers are dropping massively. I can't say I'm surprised. She's so dull and boring.

Reactions: 3
I wish she'd do a bit more Cinderella content, it's really the theatre stuff I follow her for. But I suppose with it being brand new, it isn't quite the same as Les Mis where most people have a good idea of the plot and the music.
She said on one of her Stories that she's not allowed to show much of Cindermehla, I guess with it being a new show and still in development.

Although to not make use of her "social media following" does make her seem like odd casting, in that I thought that was supposed to be one of her selling points.

Reactions: 4
I find it kind of sad how sheā€™s trying desperately hard to prove she has close friends in the theatre industry. And yet, when I watch loads of her ā€˜friendsā€™ stories, theyā€™re all hanging out since covid restrictions have been lifted and nobody is hanging out with her... Even her boyfriend spends his time in another room. šŸ˜… But itā€™s not even like she can use her usual ā€˜My schedule is too busy to have a social lifeā€™ excuse. Also that excuse was so annoying because she acts like itā€™s unique to working in the theatre even though 1) thatā€™s the reality of being an adult with a job - everyone I know who works in the health and social care sector struggles to have a decent social life so pisses me off when Carrie complains about that, and 2) why do all other theatre actors manage to have decent social lives then? Sheā€™s just constantly trying to make out that she works harder than anyone else in the industry because she has ā€˜three jobsā€™. Less privileged colleagues of hers probably had to bust their arses at theatre schools and scrape away every penny from ā€˜normalā€™ jobs in between roles. They probably work harder than she does!

Reactions: 17
Oh Carrie šŸ™„šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
I actually found her because she posted a cover of Hallelujah on Myspace... Does that show how my age?

Well actually, I first knew her because I was a McFly fan and heard that Tom had a sister.

I guess she has always been a bit possessive with the male leads šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
300x300.jpg

I find it kind of sad how sheā€™s trying desperately hard to prove she has close friends in the theatre industry. And yet, when I watch loads of her ā€˜friendsā€™ stories, theyā€™re all hanging out since covid restrictions have been lifted and nobody is hanging out with her... Even her boyfriend spends his time in another room. šŸ˜… But itā€™s not even like she can use her usual ā€˜My schedule is too busy to have a social lifeā€™ excuse. Also that excuse was so annoying because she acts like itā€™s unique to working in the theatre even though 1) thatā€™s the reality of being an adult with a job - everyone I know who works in the health and social care sector struggles to have a decent social life so pisses me off when Carrie complains about that, and 2) why do all other theatre actors manage to have decent social lives then? Sheā€™s just constantly trying to make out that she works harder than anyone else in the industry because she has ā€˜three jobsā€™. Less privileged colleagues of hers probably had to bust their arses at theatre schools and scrape away every penny from ā€˜normalā€™ jobs in between roles. They probably work harder than she does!
Her "three jobs" look piss easy to me. She spends most of her life sitting at home stroking the cat!

Reactions: 5
Her three jobs arenā€™t even full time. She writes when she wants, she vlogs when she wants and she has gaps in between shows. Most people who have several jobs donā€™t get breaks in between

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.