Carrie Hope Fletcher #7 Carrie Fletcher, there is no hope left.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I so so wish that Instagram story was a poll that you could see the results. She’s delusional if she thinks majority of her audience wouldn’t know her from youtube. I’m sure she probably does have some fans that found her through theatre, given how many high profile roles she’s had recently.
But she’s absolutely bonkers if she thinks people know her from being an author 😂

Reactions: 5
I think in between her Yotube-ing, she was paid(?) while working on that musical with Tom? Or maybe it wasn't a paying job yet. Maybe they were so sure it would happen because of Tom's connections that they though it was certain? There must have been something kind of secure making them feel it was worth her leaving school at 16. I seem to remember that in the Mcfly book (yes, I read it as a guilty pleasure 😅), Tom wrote that he'd thought up this musical with his manager Fletch, and they'd been in talks with Universal about it. So maybe it felt very much ready to go, and they cast Carrie. Wonder if she also wrote on the songs? No idea. Just rambling on and speculating here, on a quiet Friday^^
Edit: At around 3:05 in this video, she explains that she's signed to Universal as a singer (Mcfly's label), and that she's been working on a movie project for the last 3 years that has now been handed over to "people who know how to make movies". And she was working w a TV company who were going to make a fictionalised TV show about "her". Interesting.

Definitely agree here. I've got my own small flat, but literally only because my parents helped out (and some of my own savings, but mostly parental help). Kinda feel guilty about it because so many others don't have the same priveliges. We need political parties that want to burn the current property market to the ground and build a better system, and to vote them in. In my country, we have a few great parties that are working towards a huge change. Hope they're successful at the next election.
If she was signed to universal she would have received and advance, which usually is a hefty payment! If your work doesn’t take off you also don’t have to pay it back, so she probably received a lot of money for not much work in return!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Can anyone work out what she wrote on the box of doughnuts she gave Sophie Isaacs and the cast of Six? I’ve tried but can’t make out what it is 🙈

Edit: I’ve managed to work out something about opening night, a not so disney princess and fixing crowns...Also love that she’s put in brackets that she’s Cinderella 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Showing off about her good deeds again 🙄
Anyone else find it cringey that she has signed it with her autograph? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ They’re your peers, they’re not fans Carrie.
Thank you! The story was really pixelated for me😩 Wonder if she got them for free? We know Doughnut Time like sending her freebies

Reactions: 1
I just realised she’s probably the kind of person who’s formal signature is the same as her autograph 😂😂 I would so not be surprised if that were the case. Real Sharpay Evans vibes.

Reactions: 9
Ugh, came to say the same thing. How conceited to sign a note to friends/peers with your autograph. And in classic Carrie style, she’s managed to make it about her (“a not-so-Disney princess around the corner” and “Cinderella” at the bottom. You know, just in case they didn’t know that she is the very important and talented new star of the brand new ALW musical). There was absolutely zero need to reference herself on the note, a simple congratulations & break a leg would have been lovely.

Reactions: 23
I can’t remember well but also didn’t Carrie said wasn’t her vibe (before Sophie got cast or something)
And omg, why is always donuts.

Reactions: 4
I can’t remember well but also didn’t Carrie said wasn’t her vibe (before Sophie got cast or something)
And omg, why is always donuts.
Literally love how she tries to make it about herself tbh I’d rather see SIX than see the embarrassment of Cinderella 😂

Showing off about her good deeds again 🙄
Anyone else find it cringey that she has signed it with her autograph? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ They’re your peers, they’re not fans Carrie.
Funny as well considering she was very vocal in her dislike for it before it was ‘cool’ to like it. I never understood her dislike for it, it’s one of the best things I have seen on the west end!

Reactions: 7
Funny as well considering she was very vocal in her dislike for it before it was ‘cool’ to like it. I never understood her dislike for it, it’s one of the best things I have seen on the west end!
Wait when did she say she didn’t like Six? 😳

Reactions: 1
I think she’s only been “liking” Six since Sophie’s been in it... I’ve always got the vibe that she didn’t like it because it’s very dance heavy and she knows she isn’t a dancer so there isn’t really a role for her. Even if she could belt Jane Seymour’s song, she wouldn’t be able to keep up with the choreo

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.