Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ReginaFalangeee

Hi, I'm a lurker on here and don't normally comment on threads like this, but does I really just get the vibe that CHF is very unprofessional in general. Like when she finished the Heathers run with tonsillitis and kept on bragging/talking about it? That's really not something to be proud of or promote to her following at all. It's just plain stupid. Also when she kept on speaking about how she can't read sheet music and hasn't gone to drama school. That doesn't make her amazing, it just inconveniences everyone who has to work with her.
This always makes me wonder... so JD had to kiss her every night when she had tonsillitis 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17

bumblebee1696

I understand how awful this must all have been for people in the theatre industry. But why is it ALW that’s making the biggest fuss? Other people have had to complete change their lives and find other jobs. ALW hasn’t. He’s still a multi-millionaire. And Carrie, out of all actors, has had the luxury of staying at home throughout the entire thing. In a house. In London. That she owns. She has no right to complain about how the disruption of theatre has impacted her.

coffeeandwine

Chatty Member
I do wonder if Carrie is bringing up her weight a lot because she knows on some level it's preventing her from getting roles though. Like it or not, you do get roles based in part on a look and I think now that she's getting older and carrying more weight she knows that's going to factor in her getting cast unless she's a stunt casting like in 'Heathers'. Like people have said on here before, she's too old for the younger West End roles but not old enough for the mother roles. She 100% could change that though: her personal style is so frumpy and unflattering that it makes her look older and bigger than she is. She needs to dress in a way that's more flattering to her body shape and fitting to her age and she'd look great!

Mark81

VIP Member
'I'm gonna want to see that magic happen' (and make sure she isn't better than me and doesn't get a better reception)

Love, Cinderella

Xxx

• Haha

bumblebee1696

I’ve bought a couple of theatre tickets while I was under the impression that it would be socially distanced. I’m not comfortable sitting in a full theatre.

kev1974

VIP Member
Did she not have any donuts or funsize boxes of guylian chocolates she could have placated trolley rage man with?

• Haha
  • Heart

bumblebee1696

View attachment 571555
Stop me if I’m being daft here, but this doesn’t make much sense with the lyrics does it?

‘bad Cinderella, Cinderella is the catty name that they call me’- surely implies Cinderella is the catty name?
As is the case in the Disney versions, where her name is actually Ella.
That’s what I thought! They nickname her ‘Cinderella’ because she is covered in cinders from all the housework she does. She’s called Ella and ‘Cinderella’ is the catty name they call her. Unless it’s specifically stated otherwise in the show but... why?

bumblebee1696

The desperation is actually embarrassing. And I’ve never known ANYONE to brag so much about ‘being kind’. She’s such an embarrassing person.

Gen1743

OK... backing away from the crazy room... have a lovely day ladies. Hope the sun is shining where you are.
You think this is a crazy room?🤣 Compared to some threads on here it’s one of the tamest in my opinion. Most of what is said is fair criticism and often backed up by people’s own experiences.
I think it’s good to read the threads of people you do like every now and then, sometimes it opens your eyes. If your opinion doesn’t change then leave, but here’s the thing, it’s not an airport, you don’t need to announce your departure.

bumblebee1696

I find it kind of sad how she’s trying desperately hard to prove she has close friends in the theatre industry. And yet, when I watch loads of her ‘friends’ stories, they’re all hanging out since covid restrictions have been lifted and nobody is hanging out with her... Even her boyfriend spends his time in another room. 😅 But it’s not even like she can use her usual ‘My schedule is too busy to have a social life’ excuse. Also that excuse was so annoying because she acts like it’s unique to working in the theatre even though 1) that’s the reality of being an adult with a job - everyone I know who works in the health and social care sector struggles to have a decent social life so pisses me off when Carrie complains about that, and 2) why do all other theatre actors manage to have decent social lives then? She’s just constantly trying to make out that she works harder than anyone else in the industry because she has ‘three jobs’. Less privileged colleagues of hers probably had to bust their arses at theatre schools and scrape away every penny from ‘normal’ jobs in between roles. They probably work harder than she does!

jorja

They’ve spent the last two weeks posting from various luxury resorts in the UK ... obviously strapped for cash.
I think we shouldn’t be too hard on them
I mean come on those freebies may be only be arriving once a week at the moment rather than once a day
This family are SUFFERING
Thoughts and prayers people, thoughts and prayers

added: they’re both currently being called out on Instagram

Reactions: 16

Poothe

VIP Member
No, it’s normal to enjoy your friends doing well. That’s not a kink. She reveals so much with this stuff.
It’s such a bizarre thing for her to post. She’s trying SOOOOOO hard to be show herself as a wonderfully nice and supportive person but the fact that she posts something like that speaks volumes. And she’s never able to sustain that nice persona on social media for more than a couple of weeks.

FakeSmile

VIP Member
It’s so insulting when she says that she worked 3 jobs so that she could go to Disney. Some people work at 3 jobs and still struggle to put food on the table for their children.

• Heart

bumblebee1696

I think the arts are essential because what would life be without the arts? But theatres are not essential during a pandemic. Certain things should be open during a pandemic, certain things shouldn’t. Most actors have struggled a lot more than her as well. And they’ve all handled it better without sulking about it like her. She’s certainly shown her true colours and how selfish she is during this whole pandemic. Reminds me of when Ellen Degeneres cried in her mansion to her fans, who are mostly working class, about how much she was struggling. Read the room.

bumblebee1696

Why does she make having curly hair her personality trait? Goes to show how boring she is as a person. If she didn’t have money or an interesting job, she’d be the most uninteresting person on the planet. I imagine that hanging out with her would be her talking about herself constantly even though she has nothing to say.

salatblader

VIP Member
You seem to agree an awful lot with Carrie in your posts... is this you Debbie? 😂
Lol, should have expexted that this tired, old "go-to" would be suggested. Nope, I just agree with her body positivity stuff. I call her out when she deserves it, but I don't want to be nasty about her just to be nasty, so somtimes I call out unnecessarily harsh stuff on here (like when someone a little while ago said they think Oliver is gay - I called that out for what it was, and the majority of people here seemed to agree with my doing that). The forum needs the balance sonetimes. Not everyone on here loves being nasty about her for no reason. I would like her to do many things differently, change her attitude somtimes, stop overreacting and sending hate to fans/blocking for no reason, and the "heteroflexible" stuff she said was what infuriated me enough to join this forum. But I give her kudos for what she does well

Last edited:

Cd1313

Watching 'The Show Must Go On" livestream and if this doesn't prove to Carrie how privileged she is, nothing will. All of these theater casts and workers talking about the multiple jobs they had to take on to survive last year- can we spot the difference?