Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

salatblader

VIP Member
Not to spam this thread, but I'm just looking at some old videos out of interest. Wonder what they were in New York for in this vid. And she seemed to collaborate with these two guys a lot in 2012. Ant was in that boyband V, so maybe they were all signed to Universal and were singing together? Or maybe it was to do with the musical, 'cause Fletch is in the video. No idea, just speculating

Reactions: 1

salatblader

VIP Member
Seeing her reblog all the pride stuff annoys me because I will never forget her claiming she was not straight (and deleting all her claims before thay she was an ally) and calling herself heteroflexible because what if she cant see herself dating a woman! She likes to kiss female friends when drunk!
Exactly how I feel. It's the worst.

DinosaursLayEggs

She hasn’t even acknowledged the presence of the bunion in that pic. Maybe she just thinks that her foot is like that hahaha. Does anyone know if they hurt? It looks awful.
I know she has acknowledged it in the past but she defo needs to get it checked out. They can hurt, a lot! But it would put her out of theatre for weeks if she has surgery on it (my mum was off her feet for about 6 weeks) so that’s probably why she’s avoiding it. Not a smart move, mind you.

Lilu22

VIP Member
Showing off about her good deeds again 🙄
Anyone else find it cringey that she has signed it with her autograph? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ They’re your peers, they’re not fans Carrie.
Thank you! The story was really pixelated for me😩 Wonder if she got them for free? We know Doughnut Time like sending her freebies

bumblebee1696

In the promotional photo for Cinderella where she's (presumably?) trying to break the broom stick, her hair is straight up brown. Looks brown to me in all her latest videos as well.

Almost all of her instagram selfies are posted in direct sunlight which makes it look lighter, but when she's indoors it looks pretty light to medium brown in my opinion.
Oh yeah! Just had a look, her hair is definitely getting darker.

babygoats

She posted that she is doing cameo again for Bank holiday and if it isn't the funniest thing all day. She really is banking in on her impressionable fans with it.