Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catqueen101

sorry did anyone see this, like does she see all of this as a big joke to her? and then pull it off like she has worked really hard and deserves to be in the shitty role

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Buttercup1234

Sue the government? For money? Money which will be paid by the generations who are already going to be paying back the money the pandemic has cost us in needed support?
ALW can fucking get in the bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

majestic26

VIP Member
Maybe I'm an awkward, antisocial person, but I would rather go to the shop. I'm just picturing all the interactions she must have over the 'tuck shop' thing and it makes me cringe. So people go to her dressing room for a drink, not to actually see or speak to her, then are forced into chatting with her anyway, and writing in her inane book, and then they just... get what they want and leave? It just seems so stilted and awkward to me. She tries so hard and it comes across as unnatural and inauthentic. It's all like a power play - she wants people to come to her wanting something that she can provide. Weird.

jorja

I scrolled through some comments on the vid to see if anyone had mentioned the Tom and Gi fiasco and saw this instead. Well done, Carrie, just make your colleagues look like dicks while you try and make yourself look nice. Judging by the comment, I’m assuming she’s made a big deal about setting up a tuck shop in her dressing room? ‘I’m so nice, but they’re not grateful, but that’s okay because I’m so kind I’ll get something else in.’ Why is she trying to act like she’s hard-done by? Does she realise she’s not Cinderella in real life? What a sly dig to try and make herself look good. That’s honestly such a dick move, I’d be so pissed off if I were her colleagues. The narcissism is so transparent, I don’t see how so many people don’t see it. 🤦‍♀️
When she worked on Les Mis the kids chaperone had a small tuck shop and charged a small amount for sweets and drinks but Carrie said NO - no one shall pay and took over the tuck shop and now she’s doing the same for her lucky lucky cast members
No payment required but they must add a joke in her ‘laughter’ book to access said fridge 😂😭
I’d just nip to Tesco - way too much work ...

• Haha
  • Wow

Illogic_ally

Oof. Gi is getting torn to shreds in her latest IG post comments, especially given that she’s apparently been pushing for coppafeel donations all week.

I unfollowed her and Tom ages ago because I was sick of literally every single post/story being an ad for something. It’ll be interesting to see how this unfolds

notatrolllol

Chatty Member
Nah Carrie will keep her mouth zipped about this, she won’t show the side she’s truly on. She’ll do anything to be ALWs star

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Only Carrie could make having brown eyes a personality!!
my eyes are hazel so they change depending
on the light. A man on a date a few years ago described them as “kaleidoscopes of wonder” I wanted the ground to swallow me up and die but while it’s a funny/cringe date story that’s EXACTLY how I’ve always imagined Carries writing to be.

• Haha
@Anon_moose - I'd love to know how Cinderella is being perceived by those in the industry... are you all on a similar mindset to us about it?
from the people I've talked to about it, yeah I'd say so. we all think the PR's been done awfully and the story sounds like a huge mess. I feel awful for the new names coming into the industry who'll have to say cinderella was their first show because honestly, we don't see it lasting very long - that being said the newcomers seem lovely and I only hope for the best for them

Ellie_Rose

ALW is the biggest idiot. So money-grabbing and selfish. I’d love for him to get arrested, at least we wouldn’t have to see his face on the news constantly whining about his pretentious show being in jeopardy.

Alice_Taylorx

Lmao I'm sorry this is so trivial but the instastory post: "I've ended up with an unexpected afternoon off and Edgar can't quite believe his luck"

I know she's just making a silly post but it makes it so obvious how she thinks of herself...anyone else would post something pointing out how lucky they are to get to spend unexpected time with their cuddly pet

but from her perspective it's "Edgar is so lucky he gets to spend time with me". Doubly indicative of her behaviour considering it's such a throwaway post that her natural instinct is to phrase it that way, she didn't even think twice. "How lucky am I to have such an affectionate cat?" vs ""How lucky is my cat to get to have *me*?"

• Haha
  • Wow

bumblebee1696

Her latest grid post with her hair wrap - that fingers to the chin, wide-eyed, over-the-top pout pose is SO ANNOYING. 😂

Has anyone else seen this? That’s more than most people earn in a year! 😩 I’ll be even more angry if they get another free Disney holiday now.

Wtf! If that’s true, they have lost all of my respect. Where the hell was my mum’s £30k payout for looking after my learning-disabled sister (who has very challenging behaviour)?? My mum had to leave her job to look after her. My mum got a payout of LESS THAN MINIMUM WAGE and it took 6 months, so for 6 months she was borrowing money from her adult children because she couldn’t afford the rent, bills, or even to put food on the table for her and my sister. I’m beyond fuming at this. All respect gone, the lot of them are massive Tories. I don’t care if they claim to be left-wing and vote for left-wing parties, they have the attitude of Tories. Fuck the Fletchers, man. Like seriously? How on Earth are they more eligible for money than people like my mum?? They’re rich! She’d just been on I’m a Celeb! They write books and she has a podcast so they can work from home! I know the publishing industry suffered a bit because of covid but come on! Us key workers haven’t been working out arses off to pay for millionaires to grab a few thousand extra quid. If I knew where my money was bloody going, I’d have been more inclined to quit my job and stay at home and help look after my sister. Except I had to work to help provide for my mum and sister, AND apparently to help provide for the Fletchers. That’s actually disgusting. All respect GONE.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Theodore

VIP Member
The bookshelf thing is so patronising. ‘I’m going to make sure the rest of the cast know how important it is to read. Some of them are quite young so they need me to explain this’.

They're there to work. Not read books.

Last edited:

bumblebee1696

She’s doing what my narc ex does. As soon as people start talking about what a horrible person he is, he does ‘random acts of kindness’ and posts it on social media so everyone can see that he’s actually a ‘nice person’. Still doesn’t stop him from being a nasty person. And the same for Carrie. Having the ability to put some books out in a dressing room doesn’t erase the fact that she treats certain colleagues and fans like shit.
She’ll buy doughnuts for the dressing rooms next and then share the stories they post about it to show off, as usual.

I think the reason why this has all gotten to her more than usual is because before she could convince herself that only a bunch of random strangers didn’t like her. Now she knows that this forum can be accessed by people that actually know her. Now she knows colleagues are speaking out about her. With the tiktok video, she could see the person talking about her and then saw all the negative (but true) comments, including a catty one from a best friend, and she realised that it’s not just people on gossip forums who have figured her out. It’s a lot of people, including people who have worked closely with her. This bothers her because she can now no longer shun people calling her out on her behaviour and push them to one side whilst convincing herself it’s a bunch of ‘trolls’. People are starting to call her out but she’s less worried about the impact she’s had on other people and is more worried about her reputation, hence trying to fix it (with the arse licking of female performers on her insta stories and doing good deeds and playing the ‘nice victim’). She’s worried that her ‘sunshine in heels’ reputation is becoming known to the general public to be fake. The reason this has gotten to her more than usual is because she recognises some of her bad behaviour and doesn’t want to admit it, so has to gaslight people by telling them stuff we think she’s said she never actually said (even though she DID) and then try and play the ‘nice’ act. And then she does what all narcs do and immediately has to convince HERSELF that ALL of us are lying. And she manages to convince herself that she’s a good person, when deep down she knows that all these stories about her are true. (Unless every one of us are having mass hallucinations about things she’s said and done and tweeted, and that her colleagues are all liars).

Last edited:
  • Heart

jorja

LOON
NUTTER
LAME
Ms Advocate for mental health singing those god awful lyrics to Bad Cinderella and being ok with it?
Let’s put as many stigmatising ‘catty’ names for those suffering from poor mental health in one song shall we Mr Zippel for the sake of a rhyming couplet.
This is the 21st century not the dark ages.
The time for names like that even in a work of frothy fiction has long gone.
I am surprised no one in the mainstream has picked up on it.
Its unlikely they’ll change the lyrics in previews as they seem to add the track to every bit of publicity they put out.
They won’t listen to the public pointing it out I hope it’s either mentioned in the reviews as jarring or the charity MIND come for them and show them it’s not acceptable.

“Bad Cinderella” being a catty name is just so funny. It sounds like a pet being called out for doing something they shouldn’t do, not a catty that is supposed to be hurtful
Also her pointing out that so many people have been confused by the lyric shows it definitely the lyricist and not the public.
a song should stand on its own without the need for a visual to explain the lyric?
Calling it now. That song title will definitely come back to haunt them in the reviews. It’s an absolute gift for reviewers if they don’t like the show

• Angry
Reactions: 18

fkedoff

She could have told the trolley story as a funny anecdote, but no, she chose a passive aggressive rant. She comes across so badly, I wish she'd take a second to check herself before posting

• Heart

Kitt

VIP Member
I sometimes get the impression that Carrie is a bit anti slimmer girls in her bid to be ‘body positive’ about her (slight) extra weight? I don’t know I just read this and thought none of this needs to be said? Some people want to lose weight and feel good for the summer for themselves not necessarily for other people which is what that last point is suggesting. I just think being body positive about being bigger is not the only way to be body positive. ‘Shutting down any talk of losing weight for the summer’ invalidates the people who are choosing to do that - it is not a bad thing to want to lose weight.

Just be happy in yourself, whatever that means for you without commenting on other people’s choices in order to make yourself feel better. Lose weight or eat shit loads of pasta for the summer. But don’t compete with other people or shame others’ choices. Defeats the whole point.

(I’m saying this as a size 14 and 6 months pregnant. I’m going for sweaty, waddling, can’t tie my shoes type summer.)

Attachments

Divoka

42EA7F29-82A8-4AEE-81EC-3369FDADF0C3.jpeg

“You need to create the relevant emotions whilst singing. I tend to find my singing and emotions are very interlinked. I personally find it hard to create the right emotions if I’m not singing.”

Finally, Carrie admits she can’t actually act.