Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
As an adult I make sure I bring my own food/snacks so I know I have something to snack on as I have allergies so I also depend on myself as a source of safe food.

In any case, allergies aside, I would be self conscious of visiting her tuck shop too many times lest other cast members see how many times my name appears in the magical guest book 😂. Also, would there be an unspoken limit as to how many times you could take something?! 😂 There's a vending machine in the corridor, I'd just use that and save myself the stress/cringe.

Also what happens if some cast in another room have their own tuck selection? Would there be tuck war drama?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

ladylulu

I’m 26, lived in at work during a pandemic for a year, am working 80 hours a week, and STILL don’t have the money to buy even a small flat no way near London. Been saving like mad for years and not even close. 😭
Exactly! No one in their 20s has spare money to buy a London Flat. It's not a matter of working hard or not. You work extremely hard and are nowhere near being a flat owner. Of course Carrie developed an overinflated sense of herself over the years: she's never had to deal with a crap landlord or a rotating assortment of flatmates. She never was a waitress while doing ensemble rolls for various shows. She waltzed right up the stairs into minor fame and some success and buying a flat at 22 and then a house at 27 like it's nothing.

jorja

She picked the wrong day to fawn over ALW he was trending on Twitter for his stance on vaccinations lots of backlash not necessarily for the stance just the selfishness and privilege arising from his comments.

• Haha

Attachments

• Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
I'm still hoping ALW is going to wheel Patti LuPone in at the last minute to take over

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There's rumours about lockdown lifting being pushed back by two - four weeks (and I feel like every single time something covid related has been rumoured within the government, its happened) so, wonder what her response would be to having to push the show back again.

bumblebee1696

She’s one to talk, she bullies her young fans online, even when they haven’t tagged her or even talked about her. What a nasty person. A bully preaching kindness.

thisiscat

Chatty Member
You can tell when someone has been stunt cast when they lower the score for them. Carly Rae Jepsen in R&H Cinderella comes to mind. Though I heard she was quite good. The fact that Christina is singing the original score tells you that is lowered for Carrie, not just the British cast.

Poothe

VIP Member

Who reckons the suitcase was full of guylian chocolates, coffee pods, donut vouchers and other completely undeserved freebies?

Or is her claiming not to have picked up her mail from her agent in a year, her explanation for not being invited to take part in any of those ensemble youtube videos that were all the rage throughout lockdown.

I don't understant why the agent wouldn't just have bundled up her mail and sent it out to her once a month or whatever? Was she too tight to pay them to do it? It's not like London was the victim of a nuclear bomb so nobody could go there at all, there were still some people going in to offices? or getting post redirected to home offices and so on?
I reckon it’s a reminder to the minions to send her freebies.

• Haha

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
This is off topic too but why can’t they make musical films without james cordon! I liked Gavin and Stacey and he can sing but I don’t understand why he always ends up in musicals when theres a lot better musical people out there
I rolled my eyes when I saw James Corden in that list. Honestly, I used to really like him but he’s absolutely everywhere now and he drives me mad.

bumblebee1696

I don’t think Carrie has ‘had weight gain’ since she was a younger adult. At 20, she seemed an average size for someone her age. Now she’s late 20s, she seems an average size for someone her age. Perfectly normal. Bodies change as we get older. She didn’t gain ‘extra weight’, her body just changed as her age did, that’s what happens.

alethophobia

don’t know about anyone else but i’m not even going to the movie theatres right now. )i really want to see in the heights but it’s only in theatres for the uk). the idea of being in non socially distanced live theatre is major yikes for especially a small one

• Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Her motives are so transparent. She doesn’t genuinely care if the books bring a little bit of joy to anyone’s day, she’s doing it so they see her as a nice person. It’s a ‘selfish’ good deed because she’s only doing it for herself. She’s going to try really hard to not be a bully at work again. But she’s the kind of person to intimidate and make a younger colleague feel like shit and then buy doughnuts for the cast and post it to her own Instagram so she looks kind. ‘Be kind’ means being a nice person, not just doing a kind gesture so it benefits you and makes people say nice things about you. She’s pathetic. It’s so obvious that she’s now going to be overly kind to everyone at work now, to save her reputation. But Carrie, if you have to try this hard to seem kind, you’re not that kind at all. Genuinely kind people don’t have to try so hard. And they do it for others, not themselves.

I have a friend that used to work front of house at a theatre and he knew other theatre people and one of his friends worked at a theatre Carrie was working in and he said that the staff used to just eyeroll all the time at her because she was so... MUCH. Other actors would come in and just say hello and be humble and normal. But Carrie would come in and be all ‘HELLO!’ and all fake nice and she’d make a point of patronising the ‘lesser’ members of staff and she’d brag whenever she’d brought in treats or anything. Apparently she just had to make her presence known. Everyone had to know the star had arrived. (This was during her Heathers run). Literally so many people can see through her, she’s just so fake.
I bet the Front of House staff are sick of having to receive fan mail and presents on her behalf, box offices and stage door offices are normally small so I can imagine it gets irritating to act as her personal PO box.

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Her ability to make *literally* anything about her does astound me sometimes 😂 Like I see people thinking it looks a bit like her but I doubt that many people have genuinely worded it as thinking it’s her when it’s Iceland on Eurovision
She really does have to make herself the centre of everything. Was she starved of attention as a child? Or was she given so much of it that she demands it constantly now as an adult?

IzzyIzzard

24539229-042C-476D-BF07-36AA5CFE8D97.png

Somehow I doubt that the number of times you cry is what the cast will be taking bets on... but sure...

also that’s a hella shady screenshot but idc

• Haha

Margo_Channing

VIP Member

She hit that high note so effortlessly, it sounds like they've gone back to the broadway version of DGW which proves it was a stunt cast as CHF couldn't reach that note!