Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

talkinghead

ALW is known in the community for being a horrible person, particularly in his politics. also he hasn't had a hit musical in years. I don't see why she would boast about him complimenting her, he's a heartless millionaire

Reactions: 12

ruthg19

Definitely saving face with the stories today. The repost of Lucie Jones couldn’t be more blatant if she tried. I wish she didn’t feel the need to hammer us over the head with it. I get it, she wants to defend herself, but can’t she just let the occasional thing go? If she knows - as she claims - in her “heart of hearts” that she’s a good person, why on earth does it matter so much that a few people disagree?

Also she’s definitely indulging a Barbra Streisand effect (the effect of drawing attention to something by trying to conceal it) by continuing to go on and on about it.

ruthg19

Thing is, I get being frustrated with the government. I want theatres to open at full capacity too, I personally think it’s a little silly that they can’t. But at least they’re open. Why can’t Carrie and Andrew just be grateful for that? These temper tantrums are incredibly unattractive. And her reposting that joke video was beyond insensitive. Can she not keep some things to herself? Because overworked and underpaid NHS staff members really doesn’t need miss CHF rubbing her plans to get arrested in their faces. No one cares about your stupid little plight, Carrie!! Her ego is so giant you can see it from space.

Kiwi179

MeanwhileI note Cinderella's alternate is Georgina Onuorah who's a recent graduate, all I can say is there'll be drama if she gets a better reception than Carrie
The funny thing is that’s quite likely 😅 pretty much everyone that isn’t one of her minions thought that Olivia was a better Veronica than Carrie. I wonder how she’ll treat her compared to Olivia...

bumblebee1696

It’s not even a lockdown thing. Like, all of our diets changed over lockdown, I imagine. I certainly spent the first couple of months eating a lot of takeaway food. I think that’s fairly standard. But she’s always just snacked on pastries and doughnuts and cake and fizzy drinks, ever since she’s been on YouTube. There’s nothing wrong with gaining weight and not being skinny, of course we all know that. But she’s not setting a great example by just showing people just how unhealthy her diet is. Cue a story soon featuring some fruit or veg to prove to us that she is healthy, and some quote about how it’s okay to ‘eat the damn doughnut, girl’ or whatever.

Also, it’s embarrassing how hard she’s trying to prove that she has friends. Most people don’t feel the need to try that hard. I actually feel a bit sorry for her.

Last edited:

Merida

I think you've all misunderstood the book library. Everyone brings in books, not just one person. We have one at work, it's a chance to swap with other and find something new for free.

Not sure why I lurk on this thread, I disagree with most of it and wouldn't normally comment but felt you should know about the book library. It's a nice idea. Books are expensive and it's a great way to get a new one. I wouldn't call it a good deed even. Just a thing people set up who like books.
Carrie said that she started the book library and has only ever seen photos of books she's brought in.
There's been no mention whatsoever of others even being interested in it, nevermind actually bringing in books.

It's totally Carrie's thing so she can brag about how nice and generous she is.

Reactions: 11

jorja

We shall wait for her official ‘reply’ on her Instagram story. She won’t be able to resist having the ‘last word’ publicly.
Also did she not realise the video is effectively laughing AT them not WITH?

thisiscat

Chatty Member
Carrie talking about gg made me find the forums. There was a video where she admitted to making a username on GG and that piqued my interest. Have been here ever since. Carrie herself sent her fans to these boards!

Lilu22

VIP Member
I agree about the riffs of the Les Mis video but assume that was specially for The One Show. I think Lucie and Shan’s voices go better together.
Not sure if it’s to do with microphone levels or what but I’ve always found that whenever Carrie sings with someone, she tends to sing louder than them/over them

Mark81

VIP Member
Yes they are obviously anticipating problems so they are getting ahead of it. It proves that

A) the show and it's core audience was successful due to CHF

B) CHF was only cast because of her following and the fact that her audience is a perfect crossover for a teen show like Heathers. It's basically a gossip girl, the oc, riverdale etc type tv show on stage...

Sudgie

lol at her latest video, "theatre books to read", just as an excuse to talk about her own book for five minutes at the end.

I think she is deliberately trolling us now to see if we react ... I've failed her test
As well as recommending books to read that she hasn’t bothered reading herself!

• Haha

sleepflowers

VIP Member
Is it bad that I’m fully expecting Cinderella to flop and then for ALW to get her cast as Christine in Phantom? We all know she wouldn’t be able to pull that role off but considering he’s wrote an entire show based around her vocals...
No way in a bazillion years could Carrie be Christine. I'd truly die of shock. She's not a soprano is she?

Does ALW not realise that theatres are currently allowed to open??
No one is stopping them from opening. They just have to adhere to social distancing for the health and safety of everyone attending.

This has further put me off going to see bad cinderlla. Just makes me feel they would be valuing my money more than my safety.
Right? Theatres companies with a lot less money than him have managed to open socially distance so his refusal to reopen unless it’s at full capacity is bonkers. I understand it’s a new show so he’ll want to get as many people in as possible, but way to show you care more about the money than safety.

Ripley Rose Kat

VIP Member
She looks like a completely different person in the red dress. I always thought she looked really pretty during that era. Now she just looks frumpy with how she styles herself and her hair has far too much product in it.

Shame because she is a pretty girl. If she went back to this look, she'd look great.

bumblebee1696

For someone who is playing the lead in the opening of a new ALW show, she’s not behaving very professionally. The rest of us have to be wary of how we post on social media in case our employers/clients/whoever see it. And we’re not even in jobs that are in the public eye. I’m surprised her agent/manager hasn’t stepped in and told her to tone it down. Especially when she has a go at people on Twitter. I don’t see other actors doing stuff like that.

bumblebee1696

Just remembered the time she made a whole video on how a woman asked her to pick up a coffee cup. And Carrie was outraged because she was already going to pick it up and the woman was rude to her. Imagine making such a fuss EVERY time someone is rude to you. Like I said, she wouldn’t last a week, or even a day, in a regular customer service job. You’re an actress, Carrie, you’ve got it very very lucky.