Carrie Hope Fletcher #65 The Wife formerly known as "Tom Fletcher's Sister"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So joel has won an award… “Best Choreographer of a Youth Production” for his Am dram company. He’ll be posting and reposting the tit out of this! I will say though as least he has experience of teaching (I saw some of the choreography for the show and it was really good, although surely it’s based on choreography from the west end matilda?) unlike his WIFE who’s charging £50 for a lesson in something she can’t really do herself!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Just caught up - yesterday I moved in with my partner of almost three years. I think I've done it wrong though because I didn't invite any colleagues to come and live with us... Carrie could you please advise?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The amount of teeth sucking she did while talking about her teaching and her etsy, she was majorly channelling joel which makes it obvious this is stuff they talk about together all the time. Money making schemes left right and centre. Please don't take on his bad habits, I can barely watch
I just went back and watched it and thought exactly the same. I swear she never used to suck so much air through her teeth, and the way she tells jokes is very Joel.

Reactions: 14
The days around their anniversary will be interesting. It’s hilarious to think that it’s going to be the anniversary of their first date (!) as well as the anniversary of when Joel moved into Carrie’s house.
My bet is on a cringey reel with of them pulling the village idiot faces. Some embarrassing song to convey the Romance of the Century, of a love so few find.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She's fallen into the trap of thinking you have to monetise every hobby.
You can do something just for you Carrie! Especially when your products aren't good enough to sell (cough books, jewellery, workshops). Can't tell if she's desperate for cash or just compelled by hustle culture that other west end folks *need* to survive between contracts sometimes

Reactions: 23
She's fallen into the trap of thinking you have to monetise every hobby.
You can do something just for you Carrie! Especially when your products aren't good enough to sell (cough books, jewellery, workshops). Can't tell if she's desperate for cash or just compelled by hustle culture that other west end folks *need* to survive between contracts sometimes
Are we sure that this shop belongs to Carrie or we just speculating?

Reactions: 7
So joel has won an award… “Best Choreographer of a Youth Production” for his Am dram company. He’ll be posting and reposting the tit out of this! I will say though as least he has experience of teaching (I saw some of the choreography for the show and it was really good, although surely it’s based on choreography from the west end matilda?) unlike his WIFE who’s charging £50 for a lesson in something she can’t really do herself!
Well firstly you’re not allowed to copy the choreo from the professional production Joel (intellectual rights)
Secondly winning a Noda award is like winning tallest dwarf. There are barely any entries in the region. It’s hardly hot competition.
---
Talking of awards

Tony award nominations have been released. Bad Cinderella:

Best Original Score
&
Best performance by an actress in a featured role in a musical.

Say what you will about West end vs Broadway but Carrie was nominated for NADA when she had the role.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
To be fair, Carrie had this interest of making polymer clay items years ago. When i started following her like in 2011/12? When she was posting stuff from her parents' house still, she made these type of things and posted them on Tumblr. The thing is, she did not improve at all, 10 years on 🥲

Also Carrie can you please stop touching your hair every two seconds? It's so distracting. She has been doing this for so long and she is still so awkward at communicating herself

Reactions: 11
Just caught up - yesterday I moved in with my partner of almost three years. I think I've done it wrong though because I didn't invite any colleagues to come and live with us... Carrie could you please advise?
You are so far behind on the romantic schedule that it probably won't work out! If it's true love, you move in after the first date. You don't wait three years!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well firstly you’re not allowed to copy the choreo from the professional production Joel (intellectual rights)
Secondly winning a Noda award is like winning tallest dwarf. There are barely any entries in the region. It’s hardly hot competition.
---
Talking of awards

Tony award nominations have been released. Bad Cinderella:

Best Original Score
&
Best performance by an actress in a featured role in a musical.

Say what you will about West end vs Broadway but Carrie was nominated for NADA when she had the role.
Tony Award nominations aren’t announced until May 2??

For anyone who missed the absolute splendor and immaculate craftsmanship of a product someone 100% knew wouldn't sell unless they sent their minions. They are tit, really tit.
I had a look on Etsy and saw so many different spellbook earrings of a much higher quality. It blows my mind that her minions would have seen them too when searching for hers but just ignored them and bought hers instead. I know she didn’t exactly post a link to them but she still found the need to mention them at all just to make a quick quid and it just feels like she has taken away from more talented small business owners with better quality products just so her ego could be stroked. Gross.

Reactions: 15
Currently in Paphos, a couple of hotels down from where Carrie and Joel stayed. There’s a lovely path running along the coast all the way into Paphos harbour with tonnes of archaeological sites. For someone who is apparently “soooo into history” surprised they didn’t walk the 30 minutes to see them….

• Haha
Reactions: 29
For anyone who missed the absolute splendor and immaculate craftsmanship of a product someone 100% knew wouldn't sell unless they sent their minions. They are tit, really tit.
Jeeeeesus, like I mainly sell hair accessories on etsy but if any of them turn out too much on the left of not quite right I won't list them, I legit have a small box of scrunchies that haven't made the cut so I let my niece have them.

Obviously with handmade products there is always the chance of minor flaws because we aren't robots but those earrings... well I hope she improves eventually

Reactions: 19
Jeeeeesus, like I mainly sell hair accessories on etsy but if any of them turn out too much on the left of not quite right I won't list them, I legit have a small box of scrunchies that haven't made the cut so I let my niece have them.

Obviously with handmade products there is always the chance of minor flaws because we aren't robots but those earrings... well I hope she improves eventually
Those book earrings look so heavy!

Reactions: 10
Charging £50 for 45 minutes but says don't expect her to be able to play while you sing because she's just not good at it. Why would she admit that 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Very recently, my friend bought me some earrings very similar to what Carrie was aiming for with hers, so if you want to see what a good quality version looks like:

Screenshot 2023-04-30 at 12.48.13.png

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.