Carrie Hope Fletcher #65 The Wife formerly known as "Tom Fletcher's Sister"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay seriously I know we talk about it a lot but what’s she washing her hair with to get it that fucked up?! Mr Muscle?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Please someone correct me if I am wrong but I am sure learner drivers can go on a motorway now as long as they are in a dual controlled car with a qualified instructor
I think they can but that's only changed in the last few years I think and tbh I forgot that it was now a thing.

What’s this sudden obsession the Montagues have with Etsy? Time’s hard after not booking a west end role Caz?

Are you sure ‘Margot’ is her? They’re a bit tit close up.
She used to sell stuff similar to this back in the day !

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Those earrings look like something you’d make in a year 7 art class

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does one of her lame kid witch books have a Margot in it? Or maybe Margot is an upcoming character

RaucousJoy is definitely a Carrieism

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They’re both rubbish presenters.
Keep your hands in your lap.
Keep them off your hair/nose/ears
It’s gross.

Reactions: 19
Not sure if it’s been mentioned but going back to the tv appearance… it always surprises me how she manages to make a comment about herself rather than the person she’s talking about.

“They dance so well!” Vs “I am in awe”. Me me me

1532F74F-E367-43D0-BA02-CA5AE5083AA6.png

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Not sure if it’s been mentioned but going back to the tv appearance… it always surprises me how she manages to make a comment about herself rather than the person she’s talking about.

“They dance so well!” Vs “I am in awe”. Me me me

View attachment 2136893
I don't like throwing out there diagnosis, but she sounds like a narcissist based on her behaviour. Everything is always about her when it's about someone else.

If she ever has kids, can't imagine how she'll make every single one of their achievements about her and her parenting skills. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I don't like throwing out there diagnosis, but she sounds like a narcissist based on her behaviour. Everything is always about her when it's about someone else.

If she ever has kids, can't imagine how she'll make every single one of their achievements about her and her parenting skills. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
100%. She has so many narc tendencies and she shows them on a pretty regular basis.

Reactions: 10
Does one of her lame kid witch books have a Margot in it? Or maybe Margot is an upcoming character

RaucousJoy is definitely a Carrieism
I decided to have a search because I'm sure she did use it in one of her kids books. She has in her Ballet Shoes "retelling" Into the Spotlight. The three kids are called Marigold, Margot and Morris.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I know it's a flaw with UK driving tests that you don't go on a motorway until you've passed your test but she did top up lessons and her instructor didn't take her on the motorway?! I find nervous drivers really dangerous and while I try to be patient with them, my boyfriend rides a motorbike and I worry so much that people like carrie will be so focussed on their nerves they do something stupid that gets him hurt.
Obv (before anyone jumps down my throat) I'm not saying Carrie is going to hurt someone but yeah, the nervous driving spiel isn't cute.
I passed my test then did Pass Plus a year later between years at uni which covered more complex junctions, dual carriageways and motorway driving as there were a fair number of those around near where I grew up. Not sure if Pass Plus still exists or not. I declared that I had done it when applying for car insurance and it lowered my insurance premium.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.