Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeeHappy

VIP Member
I’m usually a lurker on this thread but I felt the need to come on and let you know that I have been influenced by Carrie. Earlier this week, she posted a story about how amazing it was to see her book on the shelves in Sainsburys. In the picture, I noticed another book that I wanted being sold at a very reasonable price. So, this morning I took myself off to Sainsburys to buy said book, and left hers on the shelf! Thank you, Carrie. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108

Sping

I couldn’t finish my degree and that doesn’t mean I’m stupid… that’s a really offensive and elitist take to have, honestly.
and it doesn’t even apply to Carrie because she didn’t even go to uni as far as I know.

and my mum and us lived on benefits for most of my childhood and she worked harder than anyone I know.

you keep talking about Carrie’s privilege but then make comments like this which show that you are completely clueless about what some people go through… make it make sense
Guys, it feels like people need to post reminders weekly at this point, but once again -

Comments towards an influencer on Tattle are NOT ABOUT YOU

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Not my photo was shared in a group chat I’m in. Apologies to whom I shared photo but had to he shared
Marital bliss, eh? 😬 I've seen more chemistry between two bluebottles on a dog turd.

I've just realised what her horrible coat reminds me of: Scrooge's dressing gown. Very appropriate for her really.

28960acd77d98300e25cb12aec07c17e.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 78

SpellingBea

VIP Member
She's doing a live from her car! She's gone to the supermarket to charge her car. She's unshowered, and loves her car. Took her less than a minute to say 'I haven't driven since i was 17 and i'm now 30.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Neycroo

Chatty Member
Not sure why Joel is complaining about the half a head...that's half more than he gets at home. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

mxllie2012

I’m sorry who gets an electric car without getting a charger installed at home first 😭 what a fucking idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 63