Carrie Hope Fletcher #65 The Wife formerly known as "Tom Fletcher's Sister"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I open Facebook or Instagram I’m getting ads for the tour. I don’t follow Carrie, I just enjoy the drama from here.

They must be on a push to get some tickets sold while they can.

Reactions: 16
What's that sound of fingers frantically typing I hear in the distance? Is it JoJo hastily looking up the website to buy some for his GORGEOUS WIFE!!!!11
Those chubby fingers can't go frantically can they?

PgKc6XWRjJ4GgkAevA.gif

---
Every time I open Facebook or Instagram I’m getting ads for the tour. I don’t follow Carrie, I just enjoy the drama from here.

They must be on a push to get some tickets sold while they can.
I actually think advertisers somehow pick up threads you interact with on Tattle. I've had several occasions where ads appear on my social media for things related to interactions here only.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Charging £50 for 45 minutes but says don't expect her to be able to play while you sing because she's just not good at it. Why would she admit that 😂🤣
Her asking why people want to have a private session and suggesting "maybe you're looking at going to drama school"..... she didn't go to drama school nor has she worked at one, what makes her think she's qualified to support someone preparing for an audition?

Reactions: 30
Her asking why people want to have a private session and suggesting "maybe you're looking at going to drama school"..... she didn't go to drama school nor has she worked at one, what makes her think she's qualified to support someone preparing for an audition?
Lol

'I don't need drama school, but you do so ill show you how with absolutely no knowledge of the Process'

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone want to place bets now on what No Neck Shrek and Carebear will wear tonight? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone want to place bets now on what No Neck Shrek and Carebear will wear tonight? 😉
Joel definitely a short sleeve shirt buttoned up to his neck with a pair of the highest trousers too short for him.

Carrie. The green jumpsuit or the black dress with the red hearts on

• Haha
Reactions: 15
IMG_0738.jpeg

I still can’t get over her face/acting here. You can see how hard she is trying to keep a neutral face and falling at it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
What is that outfit?!
I find the top out of place there, the rest looks nice on her. She's wearing jeans, right? My eyes are in bits after 12 hours in front of a computer. 😵💫😵💫

The hair hurts my eyes but that's a lost cause, it's soooo orange. 😿😿

Reactions: 5
Just incase anyone is wondering - I tried Carrie style cat stoking on my cat. He was not impressed. I have the claw marks to prove it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought that she was looking a bit bigger than she did a while ago and my partner who casually looks at photos of her on tattle said the same, but it could be the dress/angle.

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20230430-221422.png

Carrie still sticking the dressing gown coats and Joel just looks like he's wearing PJs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.