Carrie Hope Fletcher #65 The Wife formerly known as "Tom Fletcher's Sister"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's a flaw with UK driving tests that you don't go on a motorway until you've passed your test but she did top up lessons and her instructor didn't take her on the motorway?! I find nervous drivers really dangerous and while I try to be patient with them, my boyfriend rides a motorbike and I worry so much that people like carrie will be so focussed on their nerves they do something stupid that gets him hurt.
Obv (before anyone jumps down my throat) I'm not saying Carrie is going to hurt someone but yeah, the nervous driving spiel isn't cute.
I learnt to drive in France & went on the motorway very early in lessons, at 16 years old. They have a different speed limit for learners and ‘newly’ (for 2 or 3 years, depending on how you pass) qualified drivers. That way makes sense to me!

Reactions: 6
She’s deffo Margot. Margot is exactly the name she’d choose!
OK but this is amusing to me because I used to know someone called Margot, and strangely the Margot I knew would be Carrie if Carrie decided she was into rock and heavy metal 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
The amount of teeth sucking she did while talking about her teaching and her etsy, she was majorly channelling joel which makes it obvious this is stuff they talk about together all the time. Money making schemes left right and centre. Please don't take on his bad habits, I can barely watch

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
A green velvet dress with combat boots in April? She should have worn a nice springy floral dress with little suede ankle boots or colorful trousers and a nice blouse like one of the hosts was wearing.

Reactions: 23
Total lurker, often found laughing along (actually out loud at times, not needing to explain why is a definite bonus of living alone... 🙃) but couldn't not share this!!

Screenshot_20230429-212911.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why isn’t she wearing one of her bright & clashing print outfits that screams ‘me’ like she normally does? Where’s the ripped tights and scuffed Docs that she deems worthy enough for a paying audience? I know a few people have said her outfit was still not hitting the mark compared to the other guests but it’s just boring tbh and kinda makes what she usually wears seem like quirky cosplay instead of what she tries to sell as her own unique style.

IMG_0138.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
At least the price reflected the quality hahaha. She sold each pair for a fiver. I'd be well miffed if she was selling them for more than that
I see your point, but imo if the price reflected the quality they’d be 50p 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At least the price reflected the quality hahaha. She sold each pair for a fiver. I'd be well miffed if she was selling them for more than that
I wonder how long this new passion of hers will last for this time around?!?!?!?! Will it be 2 days? 2 weeks? 2 months? Will No Neck Shrek get gifted a pair of ugly handmade earings for their one year anniversary coming up in a few days? After he was gited an ugly scarf handmade by Crabbie for their first Christmas together 🤡😂🤡

Reactions: 12
I got an email from ticketmaster on Thursday advertising her book tour and that final tickets are sale. I checked one date on a Saturday and there were so many seats to pick from. Tickets must not be selling well as she isnt one of the "favourite" artists on Ticketmaster that I have signed up to get updates on. Plus I'm not even based in the UK so I'm not sure how I got the email.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder how long this new passion of hers will last for this time around?!?!?!?! Will it be 2 days? 2 weeks? 2 months? Will No Neck Shrek get gifted a pair of ugly handmade earings for their one year anniversary coming up in a few days? After he was gited an ugly scarf handmade by Crabbie for their first Christmas together 🤡😂🤡
I reckon she'll treat it like her cameo - only do bits when she wants her food/drink covered on their next holiday. Or another ugly dress. She'll almost certainly up the prices too.

It wouldn't surprise me if Joel got his ear(s) pierced for Carrie lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s the point of creating an Etsy completely distanced from yourself and your name and your brand, purely doing it because it’s ‘for fun’ rather than profit… if you tell everybody about it anyway 🤔

Reactions: 29
What’s the point of creating an Etsy completely distanced from yourself and your name and your brand, purely doing it because it’s ‘for fun’ rather than profit… if you tell everybody about it anyway 🤔
Because she knows she won't sell any the 'normal way'. I love doing arts and crafts and make stuff for people as presents, but never sell them. Imo you don't make things and put them on etsy 'just for fun'. You literally do it to make money

She's never shown an interest or even mentioned working with polymer clay and jewellery I don't think. So the first we hear of it is her selling it? She's obviously just after a quick way to make a bit of extra cash.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.