Carrie Hope Fletcher #65 The Wife formerly known as "Tom Fletcher's Sister"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone in the previous thread suggested that the reason she's got the car is so that she can drive herself to her tour venues.

As a result, all I can think of is David Brent in the "Life On The Road" movie, where he eschews the tour bus and drives himself round the country 🤣
She IS the female manifestation of David Brent 😁

1681760688910.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Slightly longer recap:

Our favourite pair of ogres had yet another holiday, this time in Cyprus, where they were underdressed for the weather (it's not blazing hot all the time.) Carrie chased cats while JoJo treated us to back hair, booty-shakin', and Budgy Smugglers. Upon return, Carrie had some actual trolls on her social media and Tattle got the blame yet again.

Did you think she would rest on her laurels, content to be the only woman ever to turn 30, get married, or be a "plus size" lead on the West End? Hell no! She's smashed all our expectations by - wait for it - getting a car! Expect driving to become her entire personality. The car's name is "Darla", yes, it has a name. But why did she get Darla? We wait to see if she's planning kids; a move closer to her IN-LAWS; or just a way of speedy escape from Shrek.

Speaking of her beloved husband, she left JoJo to his bizarre adventures while she spent some quality time with her family. Did the Fletchers specifically pick a time they knew he couldn't be there? She happily posted pictures of her and Joel's "date night" but hasn't shared any exclusive subscriber content in two weeks when she said she would.

Carrie still has not put her phone down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Someone in the previous thread suggested that the reason she's got the car is so that she can drive herself to her tour venues.

As a result, all I can think of is David Brent in the "Life On The Road" movie, where he eschews the tour bus and drives himself round the country 🤣
She IS the female manifestation of David Brent 😁

View attachment 2107938
I can hear it now
"Banging down the motorway at 70+.....70 tops" 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not my photo was shared in a group chat I’m in. Apologies to whom I shared photo but had to he shared
Marital bliss, eh? 😬 I've seen more chemistry between two bluebottles on a dog turd.

I've just realised what her horrible coat reminds me of: Scrooge's dressing gown. Very appropriate for her really.

28960acd77d98300e25cb12aec07c17e.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 78
I wonder how many hours she spends on her phone a day? She is truly addicted, and probably has panic attacks when she's away from it.

Reactions: 30
Not my photo was shared in a group chat I’m in. Apologies to whom I shared photo but had to he shared
Oooh she will definitely react to that, saying that she „has been alerted“ to it by her trusted thread monitoring friends :D something about being a normal person, not a celebrity, privacy, safety, calling the police etc 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Marital bliss, eh? 😬 I've seen more chemistry between two bluebottles on a dog turd.

I've just realised what her horrible coat reminds me of: Scrooge's dressing gown. Very appropriate for her really.

View attachment 2108271
Thank you! I knew the coat reminded me of something, it was Scrooge's gown. Thank you for for solving that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.