Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 thinks she’s quirky, house is dirty, only woman to ever turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Croatia they seemed very in lust and wanted everyone to know how much sex they have.
Rome was their honeymoon and it was like mates on holiday. With Her parents.
Cyprus it’s like friends on holiday. Carrie is more interested in the cats than Joel. Joel is obsessed with his wife.
It should’ve been a fling but now she’s married Him.

Reactions: 43
Croatia they seemed very in lust and wanted everyone to know how much sex they have.
Cyprus it’s like friends on holiday. Carrie is more interested in the cats than Joel. Joel is obsessed with his wife.
We’re (I almost changed to they’re but we’re all in this together) only at the 2 month anniversary right? There is just no chemistry or romance

Reactions: 21
I don't understand the fascination with Joel's body hair. Lots of people have body hair in 'weird' places, or darker than normal- it's not exactly something you can help?
It's not so much that it exists, I just don't need to see it :oops: But then I'm lucky to have a husband who struggles to grow facial hair, let alone body hair!!! (and thank god, because :sick:)

Reactions: 10
Tbh I'd rather have a man with body hair than none - it's meant to be there and we should be questioning why we think it's gross.

The ick for me is Joel humping the sun lounger and gyrating his fascinatingly pert behind.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
So remember the legend that was Phil calling Carrie out in the row about ‘highly trained performers’ being sung over.
How did we miss this from Joel who waded in to help his wifeeeeee!!!!!
Now is he ‘sorry sorry’ or ‘sarcastic sorry’ 😂( his pretend ‘sorry what’s your point?’ to another poster on his story, who he then pretended he was apologising to when he was called out for being aggressive has been completely exposed here. Joellyyy!!!! Is one sarky biatch isn’t he?)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
should have been a fling for sure but she doesn’t care as long as she’s got a ring on her finger she thinks she’s “won” the break up

Reactions: 19
So remember the legend that was Phil calling Carrie out in the row about ‘highly trained performers’ being sung over.
Now is he ‘sorry sorry’ or ‘sarcastic sorry’ 😂( his pretend ‘sorry what’s your point?’ to another poster on his story, who he then pretended he was apologising to when he was called out for being aggressive has been completely exposed here. Joellyyy!!!! Is one sarky biatch isn’t he?)
Ooh get him ....grade 5 music exam....the more this man writes the more detestable he becomes. I can't honestly see one redeamable feature about him. The way he portrays himself through social media makes him seem like a needy, aggressive, greedy manchild.
They are the worst combination to be married they are feeding each others egos and creating two insufferable narcissistic human beings.

Reactions: 47
Lololol at grade 5. Come back when you've completed grade 8 joely boy. Your training absolutely defines you. Yes some people can sing well naturally, but a lot of these people also have training to further the scope of their talent because they want to learn these things and because it is important to their industry.

He needs to get off his high horse and stand down.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Been looking into this Oliver thing and I’m genuinely quite nervous that Carrie might be in with a chance.

If they know what’s good for them, they’ll cast a newcomer as Nancy. Or a big name that also has oodles of charm, like Sheridan Smith or something. Would also love to see a rising star like Georgina Onuorah maybe.

But this is a Cameron Mackintosh production, and Carrie is one of his prized pets - there’s a reason she keeps being cast in Les Miz and it isn’t her ‘talent’. He clearly sees £££ in her name.

I just really hope he doesn’t duck this one up.

Reactions: 14
should have been a fling for sure but she doesn’t care as long as she’s got a ring on her finger she thinks she’s “won” the break up
Exactly. And she’s got her green engagement ring in her own words it doesn’t matter who the husband is.

Reactions: 15
Re speculation on Carrot playing Nancy in Leeds.
No disrespect to regional theatre but if she gets cast in this, her star has truly fallen.
At her stage of her career she should be playing west end venues only. In title roles. Her career is regressing. Pantos, tiny plays in small towns, regional theatre, these are usually things you do at the start of your career culminating in a seat at the west end table. See Oliver’s trajectory.
While her roles in Les Mis were the female leads they were smaller roles when compared to Valjean and Javert, she was second female lead in Addams, in Chitty she played second fiddle to Potts. Veronica was then a step up to lead. The next titular role, Cinderella should’ve been the peak of her star pulling power. But it’s been downhill from there. I’m afraid she’s not that well known to pull in a crowd in Leeds.
Cameron and Andrew are mates. Do they talk do you think? And has she got the money making star power for Cameron to overlook what happened there?
While our leading veg have been footling about with swimwear and candles others more skilled and less problematic have been swimming up stream and past her into zeitgeisty productions, building a following online as they go.
Oliver! while a Christmas crowd pleaser is a bit creaky round the edges now.
It’ll be interesting to see how well her concerts do in terms of bums on seats. I’m sure those who cast based on terms of a big social media presence will be watching, wondering will the ‘followers’ buy a ticket. It’s easy to have thousands of followers but more difficult to translate those into sales. I think Cinderella proved that. They’ll cast a star crowd pleaser for Fagin and go from there. Nancy is very much again the second consideration when ‘selling’ the show.

Reactions: 17
I don't think Cameron and alw are as friendly as they used to be. I think they've fallen out over phantom and its post covid treatment

But I would be surprised if she was cast in oliver. She doesn't sell tickets, not for longer runs than a couple of nights. That's proven. I'd expect a diverse cast and Nancy will probably be someone known in theatre but like you say, not quite at West end lead level yet

Reactions: 18
It's not so much that it exists, I just don't need to see it :oops: But then I'm lucky to have a husband who struggles to grow facial hair, let alone body hair!!! (and thank god, because :sick:)
So everyone with body hair should hide themselves away? Imagine if we were having this conversation about a woman

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.