Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 thinks she’s quirky, house is dirty, only woman to ever turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she definitely doesn't sell that well. I've just checked the Bath venue again for her concert and there are loads of unsold seats across the venue and ticketmaster.
So much for "phenomenal demand"
This concert tour is a big mistake IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Polite reminder that this is tattle, if you’re not happy with the discourse or it doesn’t sit right with you just don’t partake in it ✨

• Sick
Reactions: 65
Been looking into this Oliver thing and I’m genuinely quite nervous that Carrie might be in with a chance.

If they know what’s good for them, they’ll cast a newcomer as Nancy. Or a big name that also has oodles of charm, like Sheridan Smith or something. Would also love to see a rising star like Georgina Onuorah maybe.

But this is a Cameron Mackintosh production, and Carrie is one of his prized pets - there’s a reason she keeps being cast in Les Miz and it isn’t her ‘talent’. He clearly sees £££ in her name.

I just really hope he doesn’t duck this one up.
Hopefully though he will have taken note of how Cinderella went, though I suppose people will go see Oliver regardless, it's so popular. Then again, that's a point, Oliver should sell on its own without stunt casting.

Reactions: 4
Body hair is defo personal choice - im not attracted to someone with lots of it, luckily my husband is part Chinese and doesn’t really seem to grow body hair, so suits me. Lots of hair me the ick - especially on the back - and find it gross - just my personal opinion.

Another personal opinion - I find her fangirling over Taylor Jenkins Reid books so basic -personally I found them ok,not the literary masterpieces Carrie and others try to make them out to be and Carrie is only all over it cause it’s the popular trend of the moment. Surprised she isnt also into Colleen hoover.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I saw that, luckily she recently said she had commitments until end Dec but that goes to end January. So unless they are changing actors mid way I think the people of Leeds can breathe a sigh of relief.
As someone from Leeds I can confirm that I let out a breath I didn't realise I was holding, and sighed in relief

Reactions: 13
Ooh get him ....grade 5 music exam....the more this man writes the more detestable he becomes. I can't honestly see one redeamable feature about him. The way he portrays himself through social media makes him seem like a needy, aggressive, greedy manchild.
They are the worst combination to be married they are feeding each others egos and creating two insufferable narcissistic human beings.
Some teens are Grade 8, he's hilarious, what was the exam in? Playing the spoons? He's a great big SHOW OFF!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Body hair is defo personal choice - im not attracted to someone with lots of it, luckily my husband is part Chinese and doesn’t really seem to grow body hair, so suits me. Lots of hair me the ick - especially on the back - and find it gross - just my personal opinion.

Another personal opinion - I find her fangirling over Taylor Jenkins Reid books so basic -personally I found them ok,not the literary masterpieces Carrie and others try to make them out to be and Carrie is only all over it cause it’s the popular trend of the moment. Surprised she isnt also into Colleen hoover.
also, it’s not really an adequate comparison between men and women because women are trained to dislike their own body hair in order to infantilise (and this sexualise) themselves for male pleasure, whereas if a woman doesn’t like a man’s body hair it’s usually less problematic!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
OK so I'm not being a literary snob because some people might look at my book choices and think "what the hell does this woman read??" (Dark romance, spice, spicy fantasy) but any time I see any of TJR books I just feel "meh" same with CH and "Where the crawdads sing" like people always go on about how amazing they are but just looking at them makes me feel bored... I did read Verity and it had potential (she says as someone who wouldn't know where to even start when it comes to writing a book) but the ending left me with even more questions.

Reactions: 11
Some teens are Grade 8, he's hilarious, what was the exam in? Playing the spoons? He's a great big SHOW OFF!
I’m not musical at all but my parents made me learn an instrument and I passed my grade 5 at age 14, it’s not difficult to do at all and absolutely not a flex Joel. Which just highlights further how little she cares about her”craft” that she won’t even put that effort in to further herself. She’s hit the wall now and the performers who dedicate their lives to making their careers in theatre and acting happen are going to be sailing by her.

Reactions: 15
My only regret when I visited Cyprus was that we didn’t see the flamingos which I think are on the east side with the beach resorts?
Not Carrie related but there’s also flamingos on the salt flats between Limassol and Akrotiri! I always saw them on the Akrotiri side, unsure how far across they go. Just in case anyone else wants to see the flamingos.

Reactions: 7
Don’t know if you guys saw this. On her pina coladas thirst trap it looks like someone wanted to share an interesting tidbit about the actual theme of the song and it got ~mildly~ taken by Carrie/her fans as a criticism somehow. Nothing mega argumentative in the comments, just some pretty polite miscommunication compared to what we normally see, but I still just don’t get why Carrie (like Joel) responds to comments that they (wrongly) perceive as criticism in any capacity

7A58AEB7-4B94-49D9-8481-1F0BF8D980A4.jpeg

8C10D0B8-E827-40C8-B463-81AC3E7CE99B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I know people that work behind the scenes at the playhouse and tbh have known about Oliver for months (there are rumours that the production is going to be in the round 😉). The playhouse generally cast their own productions- even though it’s a Mackintosh production, this version is being produced by Leeds playhouse and they will have a lot of creative control. The only thing Leeds has been told (due to the production going on tour afterwards) is not to cast someone famous as Fagin- London has someone in mind for the tour and don’t want Leeds to upstage the tour cast!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Her fans take their cue from her. She takes everything as a direct personal attack, so anything that isn't sycophantic arse-kissing is deemed to be trolling. They all strike me as extremely highly strung. Wonder why they like Carrie so much, what a mystery.

Reactions: 36
So remember the legend that was Phil calling Carrie out in the row about ‘highly trained performers’ being sung over.
How did we miss this from Joel who waded in to help his wifeeeeee!!!!!
Now is he ‘sorry sorry’ or ‘sarcastic sorry’ 😂( his pretend ‘sorry what’s your point?’ to another poster on his story, who he then pretended he was apologising to when he was called out for being aggressive has been completely exposed here. Joellyyy!!!! Is one sarky biatch isn’t he?)
Also I’m pretty sure that yes this is covered and expected in a Grade 5 Practical - for any instrument not just singing. That’s why there are all those little instructions on the music like ‘play mournfully’ 🙄

Grade 5 theory is a GCSE equivalent and I would have thought would be helpful for anyone who is serious about performing, albeit not essential.

But of course Joel and Carrie are better than that

Reactions: 9
Croatia they seemed very in lust and wanted everyone to know how much sex they have.
🤢🤮 sorry but I just can't imagine them having sex, in general let alone with each other. I dont know if its that they lack sex appeal or what but neither of them seem like sexual people.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I know people that work behind the scenes at the playhouse and tbh have known about Oliver for months (there are rumours that the production is going to be in the round 😉). The playhouse generally cast their own productions- even though it’s a Mackintosh production, this version is being produced by Leeds playhouse and they will have a lot of creative control. The only thing Leeds has been told (due to the production going on tour afterwards) is not to cast someone famous as Fagin- London has someone in mind for the tour and don’t want Leeds to upstage the tour cast!
Carrie for Fagin then. She'll well versed in conning and robbing people already!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wonder what Joel will go into next if he doesn't stay with Hamilton
Unfortunately he isn't really leading man material

Maybe he'll just be a kept man and follow Carrie around like a lovesick puppy

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.