Carrie Hope Fletcher #64 thinks she’s quirky, house is dirty, only woman to ever turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree on the idiotic caption. But at least this is a nice photo, she's comfortable here. Unlike the others she posted yesterday where she was struggling to breathe and looked extremely uncomfortable to be photographed.
there was one photo where it looks like she's sucking her tummy in, which is fair enough... but odd when you go around preaching 'body positivity' and I love myself the way I am mantras

Reactions: 7
Firstly this is completely idiotic; Cyprus is renowned for the amount of cats on the island, Carrie isn’t some special cat-beacon but okay. Also, obviously Joel posted this but because it’s on the joint account the caption looks entirely derranged. Carrie is just ‘the wife’ in the Montague pairing??? Read it as though Carrie wrote it, or the two of them said it together; it sounds so odd

View attachment 2091914
She looks more
Genuinly
Happy here than she did on her wedding day!

Reactions: 14
I get the newlywed excitement of saying “my wife/husband”. It’s a nice novelty for the first while. But Joel has gone excessive. Carrie is no longer her own person she’s Joel’s wife.

The joint account screams Joel set it up and he posts majority of the content.

Reactions: 23
When she’d rather cuddle a flea ridden cat than her HUSBAND!!! Stranded in a loveless marriage! THE CAPTIAL OF SETTLING!!!
Oh he was hoping for morning cuddles at the pool, was he? That’s because they sleep in different rooms (just kidding Carrie, no need to clarify in this week’s Tattle q&a 😁)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Christ on a bike. If this holiday is so "needed" then get the hell off your phone and enjoy some quiet time.

Reactions: 43
Her effort to be sexy just really isn’t paying off when she’s on holiday with the actual human embodiment of shrek. Plus, who’s she trying to appeal to? Does she not know she’s a WIFE!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her effort to be sexy just really isn’t paying off when she’s on holiday with the actual human embodiment of shrek. Plus, who’s she trying to appeal to? Does she not know she’s a WIFE!!!!!!!!
Waaaait what??? Carrie is married? Are you sure???? Her husband has never mentioned her ever 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The caption here is clearly Carrie's writing - is she calling herself "gorgeous wife"?!

These two flummox me. Get off your phones and have a margarita 😂
"I'm so quirky/not like other girls"

I feel these threads need to be re-named "Joel Montague's Wife" as Carrie clearly does not have her own identity anymore

Reactions: 16
Oh he was hoping for morning cuddles at the pool, was he? That’s because they sleep in different rooms (just kidding Carrie, no need to clarify in this week’s Tattle q&a 😁)
It sounds so strange to be wanting 'morning cuddles' by the pool...in public...where everyone can see you
---
I never noticed she had a piggy nose until this pic.

If there is one thing Carrie does not possess, it's sex appeal.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Him calling her 'the wife' makes me more annoyed than it should. It's like he's stripped her of any identity. It's almost on par with 'the old ball and chain'.

It almost sounds passive aggressive or negative? Like I've known people with troubling family dynamics who were horribly referred to as 'the kid' rather than 'my/our kid' or even by their name. There wasn't much love or respect there.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.