Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

T3PO

Chatty Member
Im so bored with her fixation on the stray cats, trying to make out she is special or a freaking cat whisperer by the way they are coming to her sun lounger. She is trying so hard to make cat lover her whole entire personality. I wouldn’t be stroking up stray cats like that either.
That holiday looks so overcast and breezy too, so no excuse for no neck Shrek to have his back hair out on display to scar all those other holidaymakers.
Cats are so fickle they don’t actually care about people so her interactions are very shallow. Even Edgar, if Carrie stopped feeding him, would bugger off at the first opportunity

Reactions: 6

thisiscat

Chatty Member
View attachment 2102423
Not Carrie but Louise (I don’t know if there’s a Louise tattle and I’ve seen prev posts about Louise before…)

They’re going to Disneyland Paris today?? When the UK schools have had 2 weeks off for Easter… and are going back on Monday?
A lot of the time it’s significantly cheaper to go during term time and pay the fee to take the student out of school. My brother did that with his kids to go to Disney world- though that was for Christmas, it was so much cheaper for them to pay the fine and go for the week before schools broke up. They were able to enjoy the parks all dolled up for xmas without the crowds.
But they could just be going for the weekend, Paris is only 2 parks- most brits do a long weekend to Disney Paris.
tbh I once gave Louise’s videos a go but she really annoyed me so I stopped watching after about 2 videos!

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
apologies if i’m missing something that’s been explained previously - but i always thought that the little cosette and little eponine roles were shared between the same group of girls (so they’d all get a turn to do castle on a cloud). at least, every time i’ve seen les mis they’ve been listed in a big group. why did carrie only do little eponine (who, like she says, only runs on stage, acts like a brat and leaves)?!
The roles aren’t shared . You’re either little Eponine or little Cosette. And that’s all Eponine does 😂

Moaninginprivate

don’t be - people on here exaggerate a lot. i saw it with carrie and there was no excessive “screaming”, people cheered on the heathers entrance and there was a bit of whooping during dead girl walking. i expect it will be a lot calmer on the tour anyway
Definitely not exaggerating. I go to the theatre a lot and it's the only time I've genuinely hated some of the audience and felt like they ruined the show for me. I didnt know if it was Carrie thing or a Heathers thing at the time. When my friend went to see it without her a couple of years later she had no such issue so I'd say it was a Carrie thing.

I would say don't be put off going to see it because some of us had a shit experience. The show is very culty and has a lot of dedicated fans - but they're not all a bunch of misbehaving twats 🤣.

Reactions: 5

Neycroo

Chatty Member
The cat got the first morning cuddles lol

Carrie Hope Fletcher #65 Cat, mouse, Carrie doesn't care as long as it's not Joel...

Scottishfalpal1

VIP Member
Slightly off topic, but - urgh, I've got tickets to Heathers (the touring one) and if people scream and throw stuff I will be really pissed off....
They scream when Veronica and the heathers come on, during I say no then sometimes throw scrunches during curtain call

• Sad

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Completely off topic but your reply reminded me of that scene in Kevin & Perry Go Large where they’re walking across the beach in the water fully clothed with headphones in yelling at each other

edit: a word, I can’t spell 🤣
She’s talking to him in the video from miles away. If I was the person she’s standing over I’d be telling her to have some manners and wait to talk at him when she’s with him. they really have no concept of what manners is.

Morana

apologies if i’m missing something that’s been explained previously - but i always thought that the little cosette and little eponine roles were shared between the same group of girls (so they’d all get a turn to do castle on a cloud). at least, every time i’ve seen les mis they’ve been listed in a big group. why did carrie only do little eponine (who, like she says, only runs on stage, acts like a brat and leaves)?!
I've read this some time ago and can't go back to check (and see if it's just Broadway), but I think you got it right for the present time.
Having the girls switch is apparently a newish thing that's been going on for several years now for the very reason you mentioned, but before, when Carrie had the role of young Eponine they didn't switch.

• Heart

Dirtypeanut

I was wondering this as well. i’ve only seen it on broadway (2014 revival) and the track was split between 3 or 4 girls I thought? and only two would go on per night

Another personal opinion - I find her fangirling over Taylor Jenkins Reid books so basic -personally I found them ok,not the literary masterpieces Carrie and others try to make them out to be and Carrie is only all over it cause it’s the popular trend of the moment. Surprised she isnt also into Colleen hoover.
TJR is my literary bec and like…it makes so much sense Carrie would be into her. So basic, so uninspiring.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I've read this some time ago and can't go back to check (and see if it's just Broadway), but I think you got it right for the present time.
Having the girls switch is apparently a newish thing that's been going on for several years now for the very reason you mentioned, but before, when Carrie had the role of young Eponine they didn't switch.
ooo - thank you! it confused me a bit based on my programmes etc, but makes sense if it’s a more recent change.

sucks for the kid playing little eponine though - little cosette gets all the spotlight (though this makes me laugh in carrie’s case. it obviously plays on her mind still 🤣)

• Heart