Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iz1234

Slightly off topic, but - urgh, I've got tickets to Heathers (the touring one) and if people scream and throw stuff I will be really pissed off....
I went last year and it was fine. Hannah lowther was in it as the lead at the time and it was really good. A well behaved audience.

Reactions: 2

joiena

I think it would depend on what type of car Joel has, I think her refresher lessons were in an automatic and all electric cars are automatics. If Joel has a manual car with gears, this is a completely different way of driving and I think Carrie would have had to do refresher lessons a manual car instead.
Oh yeah that is a good point!

pineapplesandcheese

View attachment 2097260

Shut up Joel. You came from a musical theatre background and took a temporary courier job during the pandemic while millions of other people struggled with real problems. While in the job you pissed about and acted like you were above it.

Why are these two posh twats so obsessed with poverty fishing? Fuck off back to your swamp. Hamilton is a show renown for championing non-white talent. You should be fucking ashamed of tagging them for attention while you parade your privileged white arse around you sweaty slobby prick.
I don't see what race has to do with it? You can be POC and from a wealthy background, or white and from a working class background?

kev1974

VIP Member
She doesn’t like people turning up at her house, so now she’s shown a pic of her new car which I’m sure will help the fanatics find her house when they’re looking for it now it will have a red mini parked outside!

I don’t understand why she even carried on with lessons and her test when she was 17 if she hated driving so much? Also, why didn’t she just become a named driver on Joel’s car?

Pricey!

Edited to remove number plate just in case that actually is her car!
It's not that one, "Darla" has got red mirrors and it looks like a red roof too

Reactions: 1

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
What do you think would happen if Carrie and Oliver are cast in a show together?
I think Carrie would love to do it and maybe get him back, oliver wouldn’t want to but be unable to turn down jobs as (I don’t know much about MT) but I believe he’s not as established as Carrie?
It would make for incredible gossip, add on Joel for a 2 min part and we golden
Well carrie was in a relationship with Pete when she met Oliver on addams family. So who knows history could repeat

pineapplesandcheese

Yes, of course, but Hamilton has purposefully made a point of championing non-white talent and here goes Joel @-ing them for attention because he (shocked Pikachu face) worked as a courier for a bit between theatre jobs and thinks he deserves, what, a medal? Shrek, you're a moron, not a martyr.

It's in poor taste anyway as most musical theatre performers regardless of race need to work regular jobs too. It's just my personal opinion that he should stand down in this instance. I could be way off. Happy to be corrected.
so would it be different if it was a white person who had actually come from financial hardship, or would you still say they can't celebrate getting cast in Hamilton because they're white? I'm genuinely trying to understand your point of view 😅

historyobliterates

I know I'm a little late but the only musical I've seen that can be properly described as a jukebox musical is The Band/Greatest Days which is based on the music of Take That and as far as I remember none of the audience participated.

The worst I've seen for audience participation though was going to see Summer Holiday on tour a few years ago. As you can imagine, a lot of older Cliff Richard fans who for the most part were well behaved. I was shocked however when the show got to a song called "Livin' Dolls" and the majority of the audience was singing along. But then again, even for musicals I know by heart I would never consider singing along to them (jukebox or otherwise).

Ellewoods

If anyone knows how to post videos on Tattle please let me know, I’m dying to share Joel oscillating his budgy-smuggler-clad arse in the back of Carrie’s video for some reason and sickeningly calling her ‘baby’ and speaking in an infantilising voice 💀
You could maybe upload to imgur and share the link!