Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sanctified

VIP Member
She'll gush about Jamie Muscato wiping her face and Oliver Ormson filling her fridge with Diet Coke, but will she ever gush about Joel Montague?
Only if he bought her the car I reckon. I don't remember her ever gushing about him

Reactions: 5

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
All this Heathers audience talk has really put me off buying tickets for the tour. It’s a shame because I have been wanting to see it for a while but I would fuming if there were people in the audience being loud and ruining my viewing experience.

Hurrem

VIP Member
But when I was freshly engaged and married you couldn’t have pried those rings off my fingers as I was far too proud of them!
Honestly I'm freshly engaged (4 months) and I find myself not wearing the ring for fear of damaging it.

So I wouldn't put too much thought into why she is not wearing it or overthink it.
---
Dying to know what kind of driver she is though! (FYI I can't talk since I've had my license over a year and don't drive)
I don't drive yet but since I've been driven around a lot in my life by friends and family, I can say I've noticed someone's personality shining through when they drive. She's very aggressive and lacks patience based on her social media presence, so I think she'd be an awful driver if I'm being honest: one that gets easily angry and frustrated and snaps when she doesn't get her way.
I hope I'm wrong. 🤞🏼🤞🏼

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
I've got a banging headache as I slept appealingly last night, so my poor sleep deprived brain was so confused by her picture of her sat in the car. I was here wondering why the wheel was on the wrong side 🙄😂 took me far too long to realise the image was flipped. Dear god.

I wear my wedding rings all the time - they don't come off. If they are on my finger, I know where they are for one thing! I would hate to have a ring like Carrie's where she is either worried about damaging it (which is understandable with an emerald, they're not a "robust" stone), or it just doesn't feel comfortable enough to wear all the time. If you have decent rings in terms of their material, there's no need to take them off really. I know it's different for everyone, but I (personally) find it odd when people don't wear them.

• Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I think Carrie’s settling into a routine where she can live with the fact that she married Joel eight months after meeting. I don’t think she has any intention of divorcing him soon, so she has to find a way to live with a guy she clearly doesn’t love. So she seeks independence (from him specifically!!) by buying her own car. On what was possibly their honeymoon she bought notebooks monogrammed with her maiden name. She rarely mentions the man by name if at all. She spends their vacations on her phone, fighting with strangers on the internet or, like in the latest one, chasing cats. She has people live in her house for months, while supposedly settling into married life.

And while I realize that there at multiple reasons why people take off their wedding rings, I think in Carrie’s case it has a lot to do with her pretending she didn’t get married to the first ogre that came along.
BIB - can't stop laughing at this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Been looking into this Oliver thing and I’m genuinely quite nervous that Carrie might be in with a chance.

If they know what’s good for them, they’ll cast a newcomer as Nancy. Or a big name that also has oodles of charm, like Sheridan Smith or something. Would also love to see a rising star like Georgina Onuorah maybe.

But this is a Cameron Mackintosh production, and Carrie is one of his prized pets - there’s a reason she keeps being cast in Les Miz and it isn’t her ‘talent’. He clearly sees £££ in her name.

I just really hope he doesn’t fuck this one up.
Hopefully though he will have taken note of how Cinderella went, though I suppose people will go see Oliver regardless, it's so popular. Then again, that's a point, Oliver should sell on its own without stunt casting.

This is definitely a big part of why they're (Joel) is trying to make THE MONTAGUES a thing, so they can be some weird unofficial double act. The only poster I can imagine THE MONTAGUES on is a pantomime or, of course, Shrek.
Like a northern comedy double act except the comedy is entirely unintentional

gossipgirl777

- Third word choice: Sonder (her favourite word apparently)
- Picked it because SM lulls everyone into a false sense of security/a faceless mass. Helps us understand each other better. Carrie: 'If they commented something negative and they're the main character of their story, maybe their story right now is quite dark. And you have to just forgive them for what they've written because they have complexities as we do'.
Any other Dermot Kennedy fans out there who are annoyed she chose this word? I bought some Merch from his new album with that word on it. Might throw them in the bin 🤣

• Haha

geniefromdownunder

And I’ve saved the worst for last. I just… I need to know. Sorry to direct your attention to Joel’s budgie smugglers but is he, like, purposefully oscillating his butt???? He knows Carrie’s filming so I don’t know if it’s intentional or not but it’s so weird 🤢

Where's my sling shot? I spot a bullseye :LOL:

• Haha

Kit123

VIP Member
Kinda off topic but seeing O Leary's post reminded me. When people post these apologies it always looks like it's been pre written on something.
Is this because they haven't actually written it themselves and been sent to them?
OR they have pre written it to send it to their management to check it's acceptable?
I don't know if I'm looking into it too much 😂

Thatirishone

Katherine Ryan is a bad, dumb and rude "performer" so can't expect her to be that clever on Twitter...
She is American they scream, shout and holler in the cinema like the actors can hear them through the screen!! So I expect nothing less from her 🤬

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
I've got a banging headache as I slept appealingly last night, so my poor sleep deprived brain was so confused by her picture of her sat in the car. I was here wondering why the wheel was on the wrong side 🙄😂 took me far too long to realise the image was flipped. Dear god.

I wear my wedding rings all the time - they don't come off. If they are on my finger, I know where they are for one thing! I would hate to have a ring like Carrie's where she is either worried about damaging it (which is understandable with an emerald, they're not a "robust" stone), or it just doesn't feel comfortable enough to wear all the time. If you have decent rings in terms of their material, there's no need to take them off really. I know it's different for everyone, but I (personally) find it odd when people don't wear them.
It’s not about the material. Mine come off because sometimes they’re tight (time of the month), sometimes I’ve put thick hand cream on overnight, sometimes I’m doing weights and sometimes I just forget. Not odd, just, as you say, personal choice. 🙋🏻‍♀️

prinny

I wanna hope they're 12 and mocking an old lady they found on social media (we all know how 30 seems ancient when you're a preteen or so).
If they're adults I just find it disturbing. And I don't get the random choice of fruit and vegetables, 🥕 is the only one I get and it's still not funny.
Yeah it’s such a weird account! I was just looking to see if the “pig” account that had been mentioned came up, so searched Carrie’s name on instagram and clicked on multiple of them in the list and was not expecting the random veggies and fruits 😂 it’s very strange, and to tag her as well? I’m surprised she hasn’t had it reported?

• Haha

jdott

What makes me laugh is they didn't actually say where the kimono was from. The airport is not an answer, the specific shop in the airport is the answer 🙄 and likely to be available on the high street not Gatwick exclusive
they’ve tagged it as a shop link in the image

wordzalad

VIP Member
Driving is a massive boost to independence and it changed my life when I passed last year at 26 so I get her excitement but I do think she's maybe naive and still a bit nervous. I bought my car (tiny 1L thing) to get extra practise in and it made the world of difference not having the dual controls to rely on.

I am anticipating a post in a month or so where the car gets scraped or something and a big drama about it. It does happen which is why I didn't want to spend a lot on my first car but I was devastated when someone went into it on a car park and didn't leave a note so you do get attached.

Also I wonder if she'll try to drive in DMs??? Maybe it's easier in an automatic but it's never a smooth drive when I decide to wear them 😂
I drive in DMs and my cars an auto. Tbf if your DMs are worn in they’re not too bad 😅
---
Dying to know what kind of driver she is though! (FYI I can't talk since I've had my license over a year and don't drive)
Judging from her social media, I'd say she's an angry one who gets pissed off if someone doesn't let her merge etc :ROFLMAO:
An entitled one I’d bet just like with everything else 🤣

ShinyEspeon

Chatty Member
I've read this some time ago and can't go back to check (and see if it's just Broadway), but I think you got it right for the present time.
Having the girls switch is apparently a newish thing that's been going on for several years now for the very reason you mentioned, but before, when Carrie had the role of young Eponine they didn't switch.
It’s not currently how it is on the London production, the Eponine can cover the little Cosette role in an emergency, but the kids don’t swap roles.

Source: friend works there