Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kit123

VIP Member
yes. Quite often it’ll be the manager / PR that writes them and then it’ll be attributed to the person. Totally standard in the industry! Sometimes it’ll be changed slightly to be in the persons ‘voice’ but when it comes to things like this, there are hoops to go through rather than just said celebrity writing it out and posting by themselves
I see, so it's just damage control basically. I won't believe an apology now 😂

Reactions: 4
With respect, Carrie and Joel are too big for a conventional mini so I’m assuming it’s the big one
it’s just the 3 door. The mini logo shines on the ground from just the drivers side wing mirror and with the distance from the line of the door to the rear wheel it has to be the 3 door

Kit123

VIP Member
Do we think Carrie is making a big deal out of the cats because Oliver posted that photo on holiday?

Kit123

VIP Member
Odd because I have never been to a musical and heard other people singing 🤔 I do like to woop after a good song. Tbh even when I saw Heathers people didn't go crazy. The most ruckus I have heard was when there was a show stop in Newsies 😂
I'd be pissed though, especially if the show didn't go ahead.

arty123

Chatty Member
Didn't know they were also painting in the dark today! Oh no, it's only the illiterate
Montagues who don't know the difference between a pallette and a palate! Can this get anymore embarrassing? They'll be employing a proof reader for their SM accounts soon! 😄😆😅
They'll probably blame predictive text, but really? An 'author' and a 'King' can't even work that one out?

Reactions: 3

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Tbh given they’re planning to have kids soon it’s fair enough wanting to go to an adult only resort.
-adults onyl doesn’t mean we will get more naked pics. Though who knows with those two.

Carrie is looking good in the Cyprus pics she’s definitely lost a lot of weight post engagement

• Haha
  • Wow
It's not that one, "Darla" has got red mirrors and it looks like a red roof too
Also different wheels. So while it’s not that exact car, the price is probably similar. But from what I know about the electric minis, she got the top spec one as it has a sunroof. Level 3 if anyone was wondering

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
I've never had an issue driving bot auto and manual when wearing my docs. I struggled driving a manual in crocs and I absolutely cant drive in any kind of heel.

Dirtypeanut

No engagement ring?? I noticed that she didn’t have it on in some of her cat-stroking videos either. Either she’s getting it resized (odd after you’ve been wearing it 6 months??) or she’s already not wearing it to ‘protect’ it or something. Also driving’s going to be her entire personality now isn’t it 🙄

View attachment 2106455
why does she look like she’s 50 here

dull-board1243

VIP Member
No engagement ring?? I noticed that she didn’t have it on in some of her cat-stroking videos either. Either she’s getting it resized (odd after you’ve been wearing it 6 months??) or she’s already not wearing it to ‘protect’ it or something. Also driving’s going to be her entire personality now isn’t it 🙄

View attachment 2106455
Carrie, most 16 year olds already have their licenses. You’re not that special.

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
It’s not about the material. Mine come off because sometimes they’re tight (time of the month), sometimes I’ve put thick hand cream on overnight, sometimes I’m doing weights and sometimes I just forget. Not odd, just, as you say, personal choice. 🙋🏻‍♀️
When I mentioned the material, I meant in terms of the people that said they worried about damaging them etc. Unless it's very soft gold, there's little reason to worry. I personally still wear mine when doing all the things you mention - weights, hormones, creams etc - the fear of putting them down somewhere and forgetting them overrules anything for me! I did say it was odd to me personally - but I know it's an each to their own scenario 🙂

• Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
It is strange the stuff she chooses to delete at source and the stuff she chooses to engage with. Anyway this on Carrot’s stories. Someone was awake musing thinking about her life choices? at 3am this morning.
Mmmm maybe that's what time a marathon, drink fuelled, newlywed clothes-ripping passion sesh ended

I dunno though

Maybe that's the time she gets up to feed the strays at dawn

• Haha
  • Sick

somuchforsummerlove

Have they not been posting on the ATM stories or have I been blocked from seeing them? No real reason, was just trying to show my husband that they’re on holiday…again

Reactions: 2

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I agree it’s not that impressive. And yet it’s still mentioned on her CV, spotlight link and agent page....
Every pod cast and interview she trolls out the same tired stories. Love to know what fresh material she’s got ready for her tour to wow the folks who have heard these stories to the extent where they’re word perfect.
kodak factory- check
Learning support - check
Little Eponine - check
Les mis - check
The only person to have ever been dumped - check
It’s soooooooo dull
apologies if i’m missing something that’s been explained previously - but i always thought that the little cosette and little eponine roles were shared between the same group of girls (so they’d all get a turn to do castle on a cloud). at least, every time i’ve seen les mis they’ve been listed in a big group. why did carrie only do little eponine (who, like she says, only runs on stage, acts like a brat and leaves)?!

TheChicagoPiano

All this Heathers audience talk has really put me off buying tickets for the tour. It’s a shame because I have been wanting to see it for a while but I would fuming if there were people in the audience being loud and ruining my viewing experience.
don’t be - people on here exaggerate a lot. i saw it with carrie and there was no excessive “screaming”, people cheered on the heathers entrance and there was a bit of whooping during dead girl walking. i expect it will be a lot calmer on the tour anyway

Mark81

VIP Member
Only differences I've noticed in America theatre compared to UK is Americans do applauded entrances (a little annoying but nothing disturbing as an audience member) and standing ovations at the end for pretty much every show, but then it's getting like that over here too.

Certainly nothing I'd class as bad or disrespectful behaviour.

Oh and on broadway the theatres open so close to show start you get these annoying queues in the street. London is a nicer experience in that regard.