Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

No_Its_Ever

Chatty Member
I frequently don’t wear my engagement or wedding ring. Don’t have them on just now. Doesn’t mean I’m not still married. Although I’ve been with my husband years….
I’m not wearing mine either right now—took them off to have a shower and haven’t put them back on yet 😂 I was just musing on the fact that it’s only her engagement ring she’s not been wearing this past week so I wondered if she was getting it resized or not wearing it to protect it as it’s a soft stone or some other such reason. I doubt it’s a statement or she’s lost it or something dramatic, I was just curious

Reactions: 7
Oh come on now don’t be mean. You’ll get flea ridden stray cats in yours. Bet David and Vicki didn’t them in theirs. It’s a musical theatre themed bargain. Andrew Lloyd Webber living rent free in this ones head.

side note: Do we think she must’ve needed some urgent disposable cash? Who would put their cameo up 24 hrs before they go on holiday? (I know they do have some nine course dinners to pay for, but even so 🤔)
Wonder which year she’ll actually get round to filming them?
Poor fuckers will get their Cameo's half naked (although at least for now, could be worse could have been in Croatia or where ever they were). Are they going to rush up to the hotel room and get dressed, then change and go back to the pool?

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I honestly think the pig wedding photos person was a Tattler hoping to be mentioned here. They've probably had multiple orgasms not only being replied to by Carrie but being discussed on here. Couldn't give a toss about people like that, sorry 😴

• Wow

Hurrem

VIP Member
The funny this is that no one at any age dresses like her. Except for the homeless, but they don't have a choice. 😟

Just to clarify, not talking about DMs which are normal shoes worn by so many people - just her clothes.

The wedding shoes were probably gifted. Awful, but I doubt Freebie would spend her money on something she only wears once for 5 minutes.

Buttercup1234

My only regret when I visited Cyprus was that we didn’t see the flamingos which I think are on the east side with the beach resorts?
Not Carrie related but there’s also flamingos on the salt flats between Limassol and Akrotiri! I always saw them on the Akrotiri side, unsure how far across they go. Just in case anyone else wants to see the flamingos.

Jansim

Carrie earns a LOT of money. Asking £35+ for a 1min cameo video is good business sense as people will pay it. A rip off / gross to us, but I know I would definitely sit on cameo for a few hours if it meant it basically paid for my holiday!
Yes thats exactly what I ment her desperation for money and fame know no bounds.

Neycroo

Chatty Member
I was gonna say I don't think she's sucking in her stomach in that video, but just checked again, and it does look like she does. It's natural, though, women are almost conditioned into doing that whenever a camera is pointed at them when they wear a bikini/swimming costume. She does have a naturally slim waist, though.

Joel's exclamation point-heavy caption is ridiculous. Less than a month ago, they were on holiday, so I highly doubt a holiday/quiet time now is "much needed". Very entitled.
She does have a naturally slim waist, though......yes somewhere underneath....

• Haha

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
Have avoided the fist fights but heard stories about the dirty dancing and grease audiences over the years!
went to see DD when it was in London years ago and part of the show saw ‘Johnny’ walk through the audience. He almost had his shirt ripped off. It’s like some of the audience thought they were at Magic Mike. No one gets paid enough for that when playing a role or even being a Mike for that matter. I’m sure all their interactions are very carefully choreographed.

• Wow

DaisySims89

VIP Member
I would too if she were an adult about it. No playing the victim, just saying she wanted so badly to get married that she rushed into it and realises now she made a mistake and they need to go their separate ways and no hard feelings. But knowing Carrie, that will never happen in a mature way, it will be all about her - poor thing being tricked into marriage.
---

😹😹😹😹 Remember his family motto - unwashed, unattractive, unbearable. I haven't changed my mind about him, but I wouldn't wish to anyone to be ignored for a bunch of cats full of fleas. She's being a bitch, just like she was to her exes. She keeps repeating the same patterns over and over again.
Oh yes, she's have to be grown up about it and not twist the narrative or play the victim

No_Its_Ever

Chatty Member
I was going to share screenshots of her stories but a lot of them are actually videos and if I have to listen to Joel’s sickeningly infantilising baby talk then so should everybody 😂 So I’ve tried to screen record but I’ve never uploaded a video to Tattle and don’t really know how it works?? Let me know if it hasn’t and I’ll try again

Edit: Okay, it hasn’t worked—anyone know how to share screen record videos on here??

Ketosibs

Only if he bought her the car I reckon. I don't remember her ever gushing about him
Hmm. This has given me pause for a moment.

IF she didn’t mentio so much still, I would be willing to argue she had learnt her lesson from gushing about little shit about former psrtners and is instead being reserved having learnt a lesson.

Buuuut, because of the indiscreet way she mentions Oliver so much I think it’s fair to say no lesson has been learnt and in actualt fact what she says and shares is a peetty fair way to jusge her affection for Joel. Lol.

Joel is so grotty by the way, I couldn’t even come up with a single thing she could gush about.