Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monicalewinsky

Oh god, I live not far from her. Considering she basically preached about passing her test at 17 but never having a car, I hope she at least gets some refresher lessons seeing as she would have passed her test well over a decade ago now 😒

Reactions: 7

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
Katherine Ryan is a bad, dumb and rude "performer" so can't expect her to be that clever on Twitter...
The fact I don’t even know who Katherine Ryan is, is hilarious to me. Irrelevant views from an irrelevant mouthpiece. Totally tone deaf and I’m sure embarrassing for AH who was trying to do the right thing in apologising.

• Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Just a thought, but if I’d recently had trouble with a stalker and had accused people online of sharing my address and invading my privacy, I wouldn’t be announcing to the world that I had a new car and posting photos and descriptions that identify the make and colour 🤦🏼‍♀️ I seriously can’t with her. Why not keep some things private?
Whatever the answer is, she doesn’t look good. She either exaggerates the danger and threat of the situations so far, in order to paint us on tattle as these crazy stalkers who will just publish her address an chance we get. Why call the police then??
Or she simply doesn’t care if more people show up to her house, because it’s more important to show off her new car and show the exact model and colour. If she really drives herself to the venues of her tour, let’s hope they have extra parking space for the artists, because she just let her Hatefuls know what kind of car to look out for.
Either way, she’s truly incapable of keeping anything private. And because she wants to prove to us that she doesn’t give a fuck about what we say, she will keep posting every little thing.

Ray1403

Chatty Member
I did grade 5 on violin when I was 10. Might have been something to brag about then, but not really now. For adults saying they have their grade 5, it's like saying 'I have a GCSE in English don't you know'. Like, if you're in a musical industry, I'm pretty sure it's more common than not.
Exactly! I don’t tell generally announce what Grade I have in either my instrument or theory unless asked because, frankly, no one cares, and even if they do you have to have Grade 5 theory to progress past Grade 6 practical anyway so it’s sort of assumed you have it. It was just a nonsensical point to “brag” about

Reactions: 6

ShinyEspeon

Chatty Member
I was wondering this as well. i’ve only seen it on broadway (2014 revival) and the track was split between 3 or 4 girls I thought? and only two would go on per night
For London there’s 3 or 4 teams of kids and there’s a principle for each young character. However if the little cosette goes sick during the show, she can be covered by the little Eponine. But they don’t play them on rotation

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
Dying to know what kind of driver she is though! (FYI I can't talk since I've had my license over a year and don't drive)
Judging from her social media, I'd say she's an angry one who gets pissed off if someone doesn't let her merge etc :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
That exchange is a classic lesson for Carrot on why she shouldn't respond. It got so much worse with the pig wedding 😱

She can't help herself
It is strange the stuff she chooses to delete at source and the stuff she chooses to engage with. Anyway this on Carrot’s stories. Someone was awake musing thinking about her life choices? at 3am this morning.

Attachments

• Haha

CeeThreeTV

Joel’s story… 🤦🏼‍♀️ But what is he proud of?? How is buying a car an achievement unless you’ve specifically scraped and saved which we know she hasn’t?? What is wrong with him??

View attachment 2104831
Surely he MUST be trolling us at this point? #PROUD of his #WIFE for buying a car? The whole proud and wife thing has got to be for our benefit now, surely? If not then he really is more pathetic than I first thought. If that's even possible.
---
He cannot be serious, he has to be trolling us at this point
Sorry, I just posted the same thing. I hadn't read your reply yet. Totally agree with you. He absolutely MUST be trolling us. Even he can't be that pathetic, surely?
---
Sorry guys but I always give my cars a name AND my current one is a Disney one. I love my Mickey the Mokka 😂
Me too... But like your Mickey the Mokka, I have always named my car like you, as in Francesca the Fiesta or Nina the Nissan.... Not Darla the..... Mini 🤣🤣
---
Last time she went to this place was with Pete. I suppose in the dark you can let your imagination run riot and pretend that Joel is not Joel.
Joel can have a cheeky squeeze of her Montabewbs and she can pretend it's Oliver doing the squeezing..... Makes perfect sense why they've gone there when you think about it!

Last edited:

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Sorry if anyone likes Irregular Choice shoes but they definitely fit her demographic. I have a few friends who are older and dress like frumpy cat ladies with wacky tights, and their footwear is always either Docs or IC.
Exactly Carrie’s look 😂

they don’t look cool unusual wedding shoes they look clumpy. The only good thing is her dress hides whatever hideous shoes she wears.

kev1974

VIP Member
And I’ve saved the worst for last. I just… I need to know. Sorry to direct your attention to Joel’s budgie smugglers but is he, like, purposefully oscillating his butt???? He knows Carrie’s filming so I don’t know if it’s intentional or not but it’s so weird 🤢

How is she even filming that, given that budgie boy is in the background.

Must have a long and contorted arm!

• Haha

Cd1313

I have family that live in America I have been to the cinema lots over there and even single time I have gone it has happened!! Only thing I got wrong in that post was that she was Canadian.
Stop with passive aggression!!
Which was the entire point of your post. So you had that experience (or so you say)and that means everyone else is what, lying? You have family here? I've lived here my whole life, over 50 years, but I'm wrong? I was passive the first time I replied, now I'm past that. You made a generalization that you got called out for, just stop.