Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

prinny

I haven't seen this before, and maybe I'm out of touch but I don't see how it's particularly funny... ? Not sure why the person found it necessary to actually tag her in the bio either.

To each their own though!
Oh yeah I agree, I just thought it was amusing at how weird it is!

Reactions: 8

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
I saw Heathers when leading veg was in it. I liked the show and songs but it was utterly ruined by the audience - to the point that I told people to not go see it. I haven't been back to try again because I was put off so badly by the screaming, cheering and whooping of the idiots around me.
Totally with you on that. Audiences can make or break a show. I hate at shows like dirty dancing people cheering/whooping/singing along etc.

Livvy22!

Chatty Member
I saw a post by a Hamilton actor today saying his last show was going to be July 17th. Coincidentally Joel posted his Courier to King video today…
Also, Georgina announces doing 9 to 5 on tour and then Carrie does a throwback post.

ruthg19

John Bishop & Tony Pitts Podcast- Three Little Words (guests have to pick 3 words)

- A word she never wants to hear again: Can't
- Hates it when people tell her she can't
- She's a very stubborn person. She'll dig her heels in to prove that she can

No mention of any kind of relationship, present or otherwise. No mention of Joel. He's probably fuming lol.

*Insert clipping of Bad Cinderella saying “you can’t just marry some random stranger!” here*

• Haha

Livvy22!

Chatty Member
Sorry, taking exception to this, and I know I'll get hate, but that's fine. I'm more often than not ashamed to be from the US, like all day every day, but the cinema is quite different from the theatre. I started going to the theatre at age 6 - I was lucky enough to live 30 minutes from NYC and my parents took me often. In my 50 years as a theatre goer, I've never seen anything llike that - not on Broadway, not anywhere. She may be an a**hole, but that was unnecessary imo.
Yeah, I was thinking this was a “UK” thing because I’ve never experienced anything like that in the US as a performer or audience member!!
---
I wonder what Carrie will do if people start singing when she is on her tour this year?
---

I saw it with Carrie in it and came out with a headache from all the screaming. Saw it again a few months later and she was off sick and saw her understudy, who was amazing and it definitely wasn’t as loud
Omg I would LOVE if at every stop on her tour she was joined by the audience on their favorite songs. The “Not On My Own” tour anymore !!

• Haha

Starfishface

Forgot to share any of Carrie’s fascinating stories from the last couple of days because they were entirely inane and just cats really but I did save them so here they are!!

Carrie the author with the amazing way with words strikes again. That's not a sun bed, that's a sun lounger.

• Haha
A few more stories—holiday ones from yesterday, car from today 👀

View attachment 2102161
I’m just catching up on a lot of stuff in here but I am 100% sure this is the electric mini. The yellow around the mini logo is only on the electric versions. Sorry if someone has mentioned this before. Like I said I’ve missed a lot but I’ve an electric mini and now I don’t like my car as much…

• Sad

snowfairy17

VIP Member
Yeah definitely a resort complaint incoming. Can you imagine her talking yelling at him to be heard at that distance.
Completely off topic but your reply reminded me of that scene in Kevin & Perry Go Large where they’re walking across the beach in the water fully clothed with headphones in yelling at each other

edit: a word, I can’t spell 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hurrem

VIP Member
And it's obvious he's jealous.
And I wouldn't blame him.
They're newlyweds and they haven't spent any alone time. Ffs Scammie, pay some attention to your husband and stop chasing stray cats !! You decided to marry this guy, no one forced you. Now start acting like an adult.

Reactions: 7

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
After all if she brought Joel he'd be pacing around the dealership ready to pass comment on any car that is even touching the white lines!!!

ETA: Possibly she timed her car buying/picking up outing to avoid him too... I mean, I wouldn't want him around if I was wanting someone calm, helpful and rational to come with me. He'd be leaning on the sales desk wiping his nose, rinsing the free coffee machine and tagging the shit out of the whole process, videoing unsuspecting employees and making it all about him as much as possible. I can imagine a gurning selfie with him sat in the passenger seat and Carrie in the drivers' seat. He'd obviously add a totally obvious and unilluminating song like The Beatles' 'Drive My Car'.
And making lots of references to MY WIFE!

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
ooo - thank you! it confused me a bit based on my programmes etc, but makes sense if it’s a more recent change.

sucks for the kid playing little eponine though - little cosette gets all the spotlight (though this makes me laugh in carrie’s case. it obviously plays on her mind still 🤣)
Back in the day, the better singer /actress would’ve got little Cosette at audition. Carrie with her blond curls would’ve been perfect for the spoiled little madam in contrast.

Hughescm

Agree on the idiotic caption. But at least this is a nice photo, she's comfortable here. Unlike the others she posted yesterday where she was struggling to breathe and looked extremely uncomfortable to be photographed.
there was one photo where it looks like she's sucking her tummy in, which is fair enough... but odd when you go around preaching 'body positivity' and I love myself the way I am mantras