Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

No_Its_Ever

Chatty Member
Wow, I was curious about the person who said you could see her Fitbit step count on her Just Giving page so thought I’d have a look and… ‘strolling very slowly’—was thus during the half-marathon because if so that’s an incredibly lazy effort when you’re literally asking people to sponsor you

32FC1D2B-9F8D-4E31-8342-C2D38747F041.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Sanctified

VIP Member
Was looking through her donator list and surprise surprise, Joel hasn't donated. He definitely wouldn't have made himself an anonymous donor.

Joel. Stop being a skimp ass. We all know you have the money. Not even a fiver to support your wife? C'mon man.

Also, on her justgiving page, you can see her daily fitbit steps. Very rarely does she exceed 10,000 steps a day

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
So I was rewatching some of her Heathers vlogs (cos I actually do like some of her theatre vlogs - it's why I initially liked her) she made a comment (10:15 onwards). She said that the fact the fans of heathers knew every line, every song, every lyric, and every moment from the movie that was in the show made her very very happy and made it feel like a rock concert.

I don't agree with people shouting along in theatres unless it's an encore/sing-a-long but she really needs to address that some of her fans are just as guilty of this behaviour.

The Heathers fans were out of control.
Screaming their way through songs. No consideration at all for people coming to see Heathers for the first time. Her ego loved it when they screamed as she ripped open her shirt and mounted Jamie. I almost bit through my own tongue cringing at her trying to look sexy in that scene.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Do you know what pisses me off most about this Carrie-Oliver thing? It’s that it always has me thinking - how fucking charmed and privileged must her life be that the worst thing that’s ever happened to her is her boyfriend breaking up with her? I mean, seriously?

If she’d actually experienced any real hardship in life (and I hope she never does), a break up wouldn’t even be Top 5 of her problems.

Trust me. And I’m someone who, admittedly, does get self-indulgently sad about a lot of things that may not be a big problem in the real world. I also have mental illness and still have the self-awareness to recognise that, whilst I may be upset or feel lonely, I also go to sleep every night in a warm bed, which is a lot more than many other people have.

She needs to grow the fuck up and get some awareness about what it’s like to have real problems. A break-up is so fucking insignificant to anyone else who actually has to face proper hardship in life.
I think thats a bit unfair. I have no problem with Carrie being heartbroken over her break up, particularly with someone who she thought was her “forever”. My relationship of 10 years+ ended at the start of last year and it was horrendous and I’m still getting over it now. I’m aware that other people have it a lot harder than I do, but it doesn’t make my feelings any less valid.

It’s how Carrie has conducted herself afterwards that’s the issue. She was on her own for barely 4 months and has admitted that Joel moved in on their first date. She’s been engaged and now married all within the space of 9 months. She’s desperate for it to appear as though she’s over Oliver but her behaviour and passive aggressive posts show she’s anything but. I’d have a lot more respect for her if she just owned it.

• Heart

AL10

VIP Member
Yeah can’t believe I’m gonna side with Joel on something but am I hell paying good money (that usually includes transport and a hotel) to see a show just to hear randos sing along! Trust me I would love to sing too for the vibes lol but I’m there to see the performers not a karaoke night, unless the performers ask you to sing along.

duskwithoutdawn

Chatty Member
I don't wanna defend Carrie, but I think 4-5 years is a huge amount of time to be with someone without committing to marrying them. There are two options here:
- you don't wanna marry them at all
OR
- you don't believe in marriage

We're talking about two proper adults here, not someone that is dating in their late teens, early 20s and is way too young.

**This is not because you have to be married by 30, I am over 30 and not married. But I will be honest, I'd have questioned my relationship if we hadn't moved forward with the years.

Ollie looks to me like the type of guy that is 5 years with his ex and nothing and then he starts dating someone else and gets engaged and married in half the time.
I get that there's nothing wrong with that if it happens, he's much more compatible and in love with Alessia than he ever was with Carrie.
But it's gonna hurt and I for one (if I were the ex still thinking about him) I'd not only suffer but also be annoyed.

I'm curious how his relationship will evolve anyway. The whole dynamic and Carrie's posts will be better than telenovelas (used to watch them as a teen and found the drama of it hilarious).🍿🍿🍿
To be fair to Oliver I think he’s explicitly said before that he doesn’t want to get married/he doesn’t believe in marriage. If Carrie went into the more serious part of their relationship knowing that and still expected the whole nine yards with proposing etc then that’s not really on him.

The in-laws 😂 not Joel’s parents, no. Her whole personality right now is being married. She doesn’t care about the man she married, just that he gave her this status of being a wife, of being able to say she’s married.
To be fair she's probably referring them to them like that because she's not spent enough time with them to know their names or be on a first name basis... 😄

• Haha

Sanctified

VIP Member
Just what I wanted to see, Halloween content in March.
Honestly. She's had so much time (most of it spent on holiday) and this is what she churns out? It's like if someone posted a 'what I got for Christmas' vlog in the summer. If she's struggling that much, hire an editor ffs.

• Haha

Morana

In regards to the new picture of her and Joel, why do they keep posting so many of these horribly awkward kissing pictures??
What's wrong with handholding, or laughing together or sunset gazing or an arm over her chair? Why do they keep doing this to us, have they no mercy 🤢🤢🤢

Also, what in the fuck is with Joel smooshing her nose again; does he have some weird nose dominance issues 😬

• Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
Carrie is still obsessed with them. Carrie has to ask herself these questions, and the answers probably terrify her because then she’d be in the wrong and have to look at herself:

1. Did Oliver not want marriage, or did he just not want to marry her?

2. Did Oliver not like tattoos, or did he just not like the tattoos she wanted to get?

3. Was Carrie really not allowed to dress how she wanted or did she feel the need to up her game so Oliver kept interested?
Reckon you've hit on something there. I don't think it was ever about Oliver not letting her wear certain clothes - but I bet he made it clear that he didn't find it attractive when she dressed like a tatty bag lady. She's never been super stylish but she definitely made more effort pre-Oliver and early in their relationship. I bet he told her that the just-dipped-myself-in-glue-and-rolled-through-Oxfam look does nothing for him, and she took that to mean that she's not allowed to dress how she wants.

• Haha

DaisySims89

VIP Member
The whole "sending love" thing shows such a holier-than-thou attitude, as if she wants to come across as if she is better than all these meanie haterz sending her awkward questions

She's a bitch, end of.

Reactions: 36

ohdearyme1029

Ok maybe this is me being a non native speaker of English, but isn’t her writing „It’s the support for me“ a weird use of the whole „it’s the…for me“ thing? Like, isn’t that usually used to point out something laughable or weird? I hope my question makes sense :D
he posted about carrie’s book on his grid. The first comment that comes up (at least for me) is “it’s the support for me” from Lindsay heather pierce. Carrie liked it, and lo and behold she’s using it now too 😂 she literally did this
1D28E315-85FE-4346-94B8-2D634A07C07C.jpeg

• Haha

apples38

I know she's technically a professional, but it must be so intimidating with her first serious comedy play (ie not panto) being on stage with huge, experienced names. Definitely feels like a stunt cast thing on her end.

Most people are gonna go for Al Murray, Neil Morrissey or Mel Giedroyc without even knowing of Carrie. I wonder what these people will think of her as they'll be going into it unbiased. Can't wait to see the reviews.
The BIB really made me laugh for some reason
Early thread suggestion
CHF #64: Carrie Hope Fletcher, technically a professional

• Haha

dull-board1243

VIP Member
Her stating she is ‘happily married’ is such a disingenuous use of a phrase that is used to reflect a longterm succesful marriage. Like you say, it’s been weeks!
Oliver lives in her head rent free. She chooses to answer the questions about him, so idk why she feels like “oof this brigade is out today” when she literally can just ignore them.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Loooool his tweets on the “theatre controversy” and tagging This Morning, Alison Hammond and Dermot O’Leary like them having a topical discussion on a daytime talk show made these assholes at the theatre behave they way they did. He then felt compelled to go on an Insta rant about it like it’s some massive scandal that has shocked the world. Yes, it’s a shame the show was ruined for the cast and the audience but as someone so perfectly said in his comments stand down, Joel. It’s not that deep and people demanding that This Morning issue an apology is utterly ridiculous.
´STAND DOWN JOEL’ 😭😭😭😭

• Haha