Carrie Hope Fletcher #62 West End Star Oliver Ormson's Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GrilledCheese congrats on the new thread title 175 likes!
previous thread here-

I do love the current theme for the thread titles 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I think we should start calling the threads 'The Montagues' now instead of CHF as we mention Joel just as much his annoying wife!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Joel's outburst has me thinking how long it will take for him to have the same reaction when Carrie does something he doesn't like. We know it's coming.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Can’t believe the car drama happened and ended just like that 😂 I don’t think we’ve seen him even get that defensively angry about the relationship/red flag comments?? Why did THIS trigger him so much 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Joel's outburst has me thinking how long it will take for him to have the same reaction when Carrie does something he doesn't like. We know it's coming.
For all we know, it might already be happening 🤷‍♀️

I'm not calling Joel an abuser by any means but statistically, abusers usually show their true colours once they've locked them down with marriage or kids enter the picture.

The fact that this has riled him up so much is definitely concerning.

Reactions: 36
Can’t believe the car drama happened and ended just like that 😂 I don’t think we’ve seen him even get that defensively angry about the relationship/red flag comments?? Why did THIS trigger him so much 🤔
Maybe he's... projecting 😄

I love how at the tiniest slip of the mask every condescending and passive aggressive thing they're said about people commenting on their relationship can be directed right back at them 😉

Reactions: 16
Every so often I think about leaving tattle just because but then this thread brings me back because it’s just so entertaining! Everyone on here is fabulous and completely at the top of their game!
sometimes a little voice creeps in to my head saying, these are real people with real lives but then I take over and think, yeah but they are arseholes and I’m allowed to enjoy the gossip! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Going in early lol

Carrie Hope Fletcher #63 Husband Complains If Your Parking Ain't Right But He Can't Talk Their Wedding Was Shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
I think Joel is showing cracks because Carrie has probably begun to treat him with the same dismissal she had for Pete and Oliver. We saw this in their insta live a few months ago. She is calling the shots and he tries to please her. If she was like that to her ex-boyfriends, she’s absolutely the same way to her husband. And he’s using is old ways to lash out aka ranting about random things in a completely unhinged way.

Reactions: 25
Every so often I think about leaving tattle just because but then this thread brings me back because it’s just so entertaining! Everyone on here is fabulous and completely at the top of their game!
sometimes a little voice creeps in to my head saying, these are real people with real lives but then I take over and think, yeah but they are arseholes and I’m allowed to enjoy the gossip! 😂
Yo, when I first showed up here I firmly thought Carrie was just entitled and annoying. I gave her so much benefit of the doubt but she's proven herself to be absurdly awful over and over again.

Now I'm here for the jokes. Everyone is hilarious 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Carrie Hope Fletcher #63 - Wonky parking drivers aggressors wife

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Will Carrie be told to stand down if she crosses the line? Joel is showing his real colours. I can see their relationship turning very toxic.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.