Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pineapplesandcheese

I think it stems from the Les Mis concert run, when Cameron Mackintosh gave the bulk of the nights to Alfie Boe, but JOJ only had two nights a week or so. The coach parties and grannies all went on the Alfie Boe nights, the discerning Les Mis fans went on the John Owen Jones nights ;). There was some feeling that the far better singer, but less well known to TV audiences etc, had been stiffed by Mackintosh.
I saw Alfie in the concert twice and he was outstanding- and I can assure you I'm a 'discerning fan' 🤷 I've only heard JOJ on the 2010 album so can't fully compare but claiming that he's a far better singer seems exaggerated

Reactions: 1

mushkala

Chatty Member
I'm sure there was an actual conversation rather than him just disappearing. She really likes to make Oli look bad doesn't she? For someone who is 'plunged into happiness', she can't admit that someone just fell out of love with her?
Lol gosh yeah like at the very least when you are living together you are logistically tied together in some way. He can't just poof vanish ghost her as if they lived in different countries lol

Realitybites

VIP Member
I'm keeping everything crossed that she moves there not realising the true Cheshire Set is Alderly/Prestbury/Wilmslow.

I find it weird that he proposed at HIS place of work. That week, they made out like he had planned everything around her because it was her 30th birthday week, but that proposal sounds like it was The Joel Show.
Exactly! If she did go to those areas she’d stick out like a sore thumb with her current wardrobe. Without outing myself as long as it’s that side of Cheshire and not the other 🤣

Netsaboots

And Jodie Steele was an absolute powerhouse in her role. The worst bit about Heathers was the lead.
Absolutely agree, it was a great role for Jodie.

I went last night too- thought they were great. The girl playing Veronica was especially good. The guy picked for Steve was proper loving it 😂
Wish I could go back again, it was hilarious! Yes, I thought Veronica was great, exactly how I'd picture the role. You just wouldn't even put Carrie in the same room as her, nevermind role.

shakeygal

And she’s an Oscar winner!! (It was sad that her win last year was so overshadowed by the whole Will Smith slap drama) absolutely love her and I’m glad that her BAFTA performance that so many initially ridiculed, turned into a fun viral moment :D
She was absolutely amazing, and opened the show with her BAFTA performance and had absolutely no issue in making fun of herself.

Velocinaptor2

Chatty Member
When I thought Joel and Carrie's relationship now marriage within a year was moving fast, I was reading through this feed tonight. You think there are red flags with J and C, they are nothing compared to this!

Rate my Takeaway on You Tube. | Tattle Life
Ahh thank you @Disneylover_89 😂 I am straight off to read his thread, oh my days I thought it was just me that thought that whole relationship (and baby 🫣) seemed a little off (don’t get me wrong he deserves happiness after his poor wife passed, but I have Kanye’s Gold Digger pop into my head every time I see her for some reason 😬)

Poothe

VIP Member
Is she able to block those who’ve viewed her stories from seeing her stories? Seems incredibly petty and counterproductive if she can but that’s Carrot for you.

Hurrem

VIP Member
It's gone for me too, I checked again just now. When I took and posted those screenshots about the healthy relationship advice, I could also see everything else in the Q&A.

Probably like some people say, there are delays on those platforms. Because sometimes I can't see straight away a story someone mentions, it can take a few minutes. So I guess removal works in the same way. 😁

PiefaceG

VIP Member
Lol gosh yeah like at the very least when you are living together you are logistically tied together in some way. He can't just poof vanish ghost her as if they lived in different countries lol
Maybe he could. It's not like he had his name on the house lease since Carrie owned it. Even if he had his name on the electric bill you just call them and tell them you moved. Same with council tax.