Rate my Takeaway on You Tube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, I've just stumbled across this poster on you tube called Danny from Leeds and his You Tube channel is called Rate My Takeaway. Hes really funny, he is really big and goes round all the takeaways in the U.K and sits outside and eats the food. I've been watching them and I can't stop laughing. Have a watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He’s brilliant. I started watching him a while ago when he visited a takeaway local to me and it’s lovely to see how big he’s become since. I recall him saying his wife died. He seems like such a lovely guy.

Reactions: 3
He’s brilliant. I started watching him a while ago when he visited a takeaway local to me and it’s lovely to see how big he’s become since. I recall him saying his wife died. He seems like such a lovely guy.
Love him! He apparently started the channel when his ex died suddenly as a kind of distraction for him and the children, I don’t even particularly like a lot of the food he eats but love the channel, just so genuine and friendly

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
He seems a lovely down to earth guy! Feel for the camera man tho, not allowed to touch the food🤣🤣 sure that’s just for the vlog and he lets him help off camera 🤣

Reactions: 2
He came to a chippy by me it was bizarre seeing where I live and hearing him try to pronounce the name of said chippy

Reactions: 1
He’s brilliant. He went to this Indian place called ‘Abdul’s’ that looked so amazing I’m desperate to go there, but I think it’s in Leeds. I think he said it’s the best takeaway he’s ever been to.

The camera man is apparently his brother.

He’s brilliant. He went to this Indian place called ‘Abdul’s’ that looked so amazing I’m desperate to go there, but I think it’s in Leeds. I think he said it’s the best takeaway he’s ever been to.

The camera man is apparently his brother.
It’s in Wakefield 😊

• Heart
Danny is a lovely guy but most videos are the same these days , either a chippy, kebab or burger place. I want him to go to places voted the worst takeaways :D

He did used to be more honest in his reviews. There was one place he went to in Scotland where he had this box and most of the meat in it was still raw, and he pointed it out. There was also a Chinese that had terrible reviews and he went there as well.

I suppose how he knows he can make or break a place now and doesn’t want to ruin a business. But these tit places need calling out.

Reactions: 5
Just recently come across this channel and really enjoy it.

I especially enjoy the unboxing gifts videos 🥰

We actually tried one of the places he tried in Leeds and it was amazing! He's lovely bless him, didn't know his wife had died 😭

He is such a friendly man, has time for everyone. I am hooked on his vlogs.
Keep up the good work Danny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.