Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hurrem

VIP Member
I don't think you can take the practical test again if you have a full license?
Yeah, she probably renewed it after 10 years even if she never drove. You need to take the test again if you let it expire, or it works like that in the countries I know.

I just hope that she will act like the novice driver that she is and not feel cocky because she passed her test a billion years ago.

Reactions: 3

Jansim

The stand down tweet was me! 😅 I had too.. yes I agree that singing along has its place in theatre.. (forgive me I’m not a theatre fan) shows like mamma Mia amongst others have parts where people are encouraged to sing along. However, I do agree that if you watching a show like les Mis for example, just watch the performance.
I do highly doubt that it was this morning’s fault that some obnoxious people ruined the show though.
If you don't take it down before he sees it, he's going to block you!

Lilykins

VIP Member
Six did a couple of singalong shows a few years back which were sold as such. I know that’s a very different musical and lends itself to that, but perhaps it could be an idea for the jukebox musicals of the world to start advertising. Although I don’t know if it would really work!

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
View attachment 2079822

Looking as awful as usual and promoting Loungefly. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
And she had to say she's going to the theatre after this, in case anyone wanted to know.
Her ears just blend with her hair. It’s like she’s trying to go grown up ears but just don’t suit her.
I do understand her comment about the feeling of being at Disney. I’ve got my own place like that.

Lilykins

VIP Member
Feel bad that I posted that pic 🙁 but as Carrie put it on her insta I thought that would be ok.

Realitybites

VIP Member
I saw it yesterday and the acting was brilliant, even the alternate JD was really good. All the Heathers are fantastic! Looking at the trailer that has Carrie's pathetic attempts at any sort of facial expression has made me so grateful I waited. If I were Heathers I'd be wanting to do an ALW and erase Carrie's time from the show. A shame for the rest of the cast though, as I still like Jamie's presence as JD.
I went last night too- thought they were great. The girl playing Veronica was especially good. The guy picked for Steve was proper loving it 😂

• Haha
I think she still has an hourglass type figure, it's just not as small as it once was. She still has a small waist, a lot of the clothes she used to wear would still work for her. Look at this for example - cute!! The awful coloured tights are horrendous but the rest suits her.

Compare and contrast with this, which drowns her and has the most awful garish print.
I actually don’t agree about tights, usually she wears too colourful ones that don’t go with her outfit but these purple tights match her floral pinafore dress so I don’t see the problem. Overall she looks lovely in this outfit, I would wear this.

I agree about second outfit, it’s shapeless and horrendous 🤦🏻‍♀️

Fifah1907

VIP Member
So Joel's confirmed dates off are 10th-13th April. Bets on which country they're visiting this time? :rolleyes:

She said they're gonna 'spend some time in the sun' aka by the pool doing fuck all the entire time. I'm gonna guess Lanzarote or Gran Canaria or something.

It’s that not half term ie peak time where they would want their principal cast to be there 🤔

salatblader

VIP Member
Dunno if you ended up finding it, but it's at 35:18

Listening to that podcast now. He mentions that she has a podcast? The one that hasn't been a thing for like 4 years? This was recorded a few days before she went to DLP and Iceland so they weren't married yet either.

- Mentioned her dad working in a kodak factory (need to make this a drinking game tbh)
- I never knew Spielberg was involved in her failed musical w/ Tom. I knew there was interest hence the trips to the US, but has she ever mentioned meeting Spielberg as a potential director for the movie musical?
- On IG: 'Not trying to create an echo chamber' lololol
- She said that Joel is better off not giving a speech at the wedding because Tom's wedding speech was just way too good and creative
- Talked about how Joel proposed but that's already been discussed here
- I didn't know that ALW co-produced Heathers at the Haymarket (which is why she was asked to be involved in Cinderella)
- Has a signet ring with her initials on it
- She never talks about her playing the saxophone. Apparently she still has it?

This podcast was eh. A podcast about jewellery. Most of the stuff talked about are things we've heard 1000 times before so not much new information.
Yeah, she's mentioned Spielberg was involved, in a YouTube video from like 2012/2013, but not talked about it much since then. I'm actually really curious about it. Feel like Tom & Carrie pre 2012 could be quite creative. Seems like it'll never become something now, though. Maybe for the best

dull-board1243

VIP Member
Has anyone ever done this much for the promo of a paperback?! Was she just really busy when it was originally published and now she's got nothing on she has had to agree to do a big push to sell it?
I think she did with the sprayed edges for her other novels.

Hurrem

VIP Member
Don't be too hard on Crabbie...We always have so much fun and a good laugh on here about her and her crazy life...Sure at her expense but she is kind of funny...Crabbie let No Nek moved in her B&B on their first date and married him less than a year after Oli the Hottie broke her heart...Her life and her relationship with No Neck is pure comedy gold if you ask me...🤡😂🤡
😹😹😹😹 Tattle is funny, the comments and thread titles and ghost writing kills me.

If I were just scrolling through her insta feed I'd just be repulsed. Same if I were just reading the Hello articles on her. 🥹🥹

• Haha
Guys, why the HELL is he standing in the road. I know he’s on a traffic island, but could you imagine how distracting that would be to run past someone literally standing stock-still in the middle of the road? I for one would do a double-take if I saw a man-sized slug out in the wild.
Loads of people do during the race. I actually saw Carrie and Joel on the opposite side from me. He was just at the end of the bank of supporters.

• Sick

Lilu22

VIP Member
Surprised she used that song for her post, considering it’s one she covered with Alex many years ago…