Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jdott

Michael Ball, Anton Du Beke and Craig Revel Horwood are just three other ‘authors’ who have books out at the moment

Reactions: 4

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
I’m sure she would be able to get another mortgage, the other two houses will have some equity on them and lenders are only really interested in making sure you have enough assets to secure the loan. That’s how people acquire such big property portfolios as BTL landlords.

Too Much

VIP Member
P.S I can’t stand her fluttery way with words, ‘showered’ with them? God sake I doubt Joel’s mam tipped the bag over her head. Or maybe she did and chose the hardest sweets in revenge for the cheese and onion wedding? 😂
She probs bought her a few bags full (like the nursery rhyme :ROFLMAO:).

Btw Carrie's hair looks like it has been un-dyed in that picture with her MIL.

[For the record, my opinion of Gail is starting at a low point, because she brought up Joel. And I don't even mean that in a jokey way]

• Haha

mushkala

Chatty Member
Maybe he could. It's not like he had his name on the house lease since Carrie owned it. Even if he had his name on the electric bill you just call them and tell them you moved. Same with council tax.
Ok I should clarify I don't mean "can't" as in literally and physically can't. I mean what a normal person would do who still expects to run in circles with that person, but also who wants to make the move from one home to the next easier. Like she isn't a domestic abuser he has to pack his things at 3AM to escape. She might have been surprised he wanted to leave her but I'm sure she wasn't abandoned in the middle of the night without a word

wordzalad

VIP Member
I don’t know if this has been shared but as I was reading through Carries tweets about audiences singing, I saw this tweet that Joel had liked.

If this is May 11th, that’s only a few days after their first date. Definitely looks like a stalker that has turned up to watch his favourite performer and won’t leave her side rather than a new boyfriend lovingly looking on.
Look of “can we go please I need a piss”

• Haha

Sanctified

VIP Member
thank you.
I know she has a thing for buying a ring for each role. Nevernoticed the signet ring befor e
I think she said it was the most recent one? Apparently a friend sent her the link cos it was a ring from the 20's that had 'CF' on it and they were looking for someone with the initials to buy it

She's still not bought a ring for Heathers yet

Mark81

VIP Member
This this this... so many 'influencers' and YTers have massive amounts of followers but their actual engagement is very very low.
There's a Disney vlogger called Jojos world. He has 900,000 subscribers but struggles to get over 15k views per video, that's a view rate of about 1.5%. It's fascinating lop

He does do better on the shorts, a few have gone into the millions, but they don't pay the bills

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member

Hurrem

VIP Member
Wait yeah, I've actually seen this kind of garbage "fashion" from English lit students!
All garbage I've seen is high fashion compared to what Carrie wears. 😹😹😹😹😹 That's all I'm saying.

Gonna reference friends here, Chandler telling Monica she gave the best bad massages. Carrie would be the one to have the best bad outfit. 🏆🏆🏆

• Haha
Anyone ever read this short horror comic by Junji Ito? If things ever sour and Joel fears Carrie's wrath, all he'd have to do would be to put together a recording of his stock phrases over some carefully selected Insta clips. Then she might never notice he'd left

• Haha

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
Ahh thank you @Disneylover_89 😂 I am straight off to read his thread, oh my days I thought it was just me that thought that whole relationship (and baby 🫣) seemed a little off (don’t get me wrong he deserves happiness after his poor wife passed, but I have Kanye’s Gold Digger pop into my head every time I see her for some reason 😬)
I went down this rabbit hole last night (thanks @Disneylover_89) and wow. Maybe there are flags redder than the ones Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber are waving.