Carrie Hope Fletcher #62 West End Star Oliver Ormson's Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also guys do you realise she is 30???? She like never mentions it at all šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Once again, I'm thinking about her agent/publicist or whoever, because Carrie clearly doesn't realise it's not a brag or selling point to boast not preparing or wanting to dress appropriately.

Reactions: 16
Once again, I'm thinking about her agent/publicist or whoever, because Carrie clearly doesn't realise it's not a brag or selling point to boast not preparing or wanting to dress appropriately.
Just like she bragged about only rehearsing for a few days for a concert she knew about for half a year.

Reactions: 24
Just like she bragged about only rehearsing for a few days for a concert she knew about for half a year.
Or continuously ageing yourself?
she is the master of the humblebrag though?
Rock up to a concert in a charity shop rag? Yaaaaassss Queen
Donā€™t rehearse for a concert?
No need Iā€™m soooooo talented I donā€™t need to!
Iā€™m 30! 30 I tell you!
Iā€™m so wise, an old lady of the west end with yeaaaaaars of experience - and I donā€™t look 30
---

Off topic but this popped up on my fyp...
Has Carrie liked the TikTok? šŸ™„
As for this pair...theyā€™re not attention seeking at all, are they?

Reactions: 6
Carrie adopts the attitude of her partner in every new relationship. Joel is not someone who places great importance on what he wears or looking particularly well-groomed, and Carrie has taken on that attitude. She looks really bad. Her style looks simply terrible. It's no longer "quirky" or anything like that, she looks like a 2-year-old who is allowed to dress herself for the first time. She really has a talent for dressing and putting on makeup that doesn't suit her or her type at all. If I were to go to her concert, I would be pretty pissed off if she comes on stage looking like she just got up 5 minutes ago. Although Carrie portrays it negatively that Oli had "forbidden" her to dress however she wants, I think he did her a big favor šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oliver had standards. Not surprised he didnā€™t want to be seen with someone who looks like theyā€™ve coated themselves in glue and ran through a Halloween costume shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Oliver had standards. Not surprised he didnā€™t want to be seen with someone who looks like theyā€™ve coated themselves in glue and ran through a Halloween costume shop.
I'd say the bargains section of the charity shops because Halloween costume shops have much nicer clothes than what she's wearing šŸ˜¹šŸ˜¹šŸ˜¹.

** I buy in charity shops often and they have nice stuff so I mean no offense. But they have the occasional pieces that no one buys for months that end up in the bargain basket and are sold extremely cheap. Those pieces look like the stuff Carrie wears: awful and ill fitting.

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m 30 soon, my partner is 32 and told me he only really came into himself when he turned 30 and is much more at ease with himself now. Apparently it all ā€˜clicksā€™. Iā€™m really looking forward to that phase of my life, it feels like a new beginning - not a race towards the grave.

itā€™s so unfortunate she acts like her life is over and shes ā€œsettledā€.

Reactions: 15
Whenever I read an interview with Care Bear, I just picture her shouting at the journalist and waving her hands about :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Screenshot_20230329-233533_Facebook.jpg

FB ads for her tour are constant for me (thanks tattle) but this comment in particular made me laugh :LOL:šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 60
View attachment 2065235

FB ads for her tour are constant for me (thanks tattle) but this comment in particular made me laugh :LOL:šŸ˜‚
Ā£50 for an unknown outside of the west end bubble?

I saw Idina Menzel a few years ago for less than that price! Give me ā€˜park and barkā€™ Elphaba in a slinky dress with a 40 piece orchestra any day. She was amazing.

Reactions: 28
So I have been to see the new Guys and Dolls at the Bridge Theatre tonight and realised that it's Carrie's former friend Celinde Schoenmaker who as Sister Sarah is one of the two leading ladies in that, absolutely killing it alongside Marisha Wallace. Almost all reviews are 5 star and gushing.

Has Carrie congratulated Celinde on her success with this? Bet she can't bear to.

I have seen a LOT of productions of Guys and Dolls over the years (it's probably my favourite show) and this was one of the best. I've not heard audiences cheer and roar like that for years. And at the end the cast stay on "stage" and it turns into a massive joyful dance party - you can actually dance with Marisha/Celinde/Daniel Mays if you're in the right place!!

Bradley Jaden, Rob Houchen and Matt Lucas were all in the audience tonight and close to me, must have been a mini Les Mis gang outing, didn't see Joel or Care Bear there though. Matt Lucas came in the toilets right after the show going "wow! wow! wow! wow!" out loud šŸ¤£

GO CELINDE !!!

1680133169487.png

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Whenever I read an interview with Care Bear, I just picture her shouting at the journalist and waving her hands about :LOL:
Just realised I know the person who interviewed her for this most recent article so will do some digging and find out if it's true or not šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Controversial opinion, but I don't see what's wrong with Carrie sharing a memory she has of Paul O'Grady? It's not really making it about her, it's pretty normal to share your favourite memories of someone when they pass away- ive seen loads of celebs on twitter and on the telly today sharing how they knew O'Grady and a favourite memory of time they spent with him
I could agree if she didn't do it every single time something happens. Yes, it's fine to share a memory of someone who has passed, but if someone gets a part in something it's always "I remember when I played that role", or if someone's book comes out it's "When I sold my first book..."- it is nauseating and exhausting.

Reactions: 20
Compare and contrast with Jessica Vosk (former Broadway Elphaba) who is doing a US tour right now and who performs in gorgeous gowns, glam play suits etc. Admittedly she went all out for her Carnegie Hall dates but I can imagine if Carrie did the same sheā€™s still do Carnegie in ripped tights because sheā€™s so darn quirky! šŸ™„
Good old Jessica Vosk who worked her ass from groung up to get where she is today, even throwing away successful job on wall street to get to where she is!!

Unlike carrie whos never worked a day in her life.

Reactions: 9
Ā£50 for an unknown outside of the west end bubble?

I saw Idina Menzel a few years ago for less than that price! Give me ā€˜park and barkā€™ Elphaba in a slinky dress with a 40 piece orchestra any day. She was amazing.
Carrie isnā€™t well known over in the states. I asked my really stagey friend if theyā€™ve heard of her, and they said it sounded familiar, but they donā€™t know any of her work šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Carrie Hope Fletcher #63 going on tour but wonā€™t buy a new gown, all the hatersā€¦ stand down

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.