Carrie Hope Fletcher #62 West End Star Oliver Ormson's Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a terrible day to have eyes. His open mouth makes my want to bathe my brain in bleach.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
View attachment 2065836
Is she serious?! Not only did she catch a mouse with her bare hands, she held it long enough to grab her phone and take pictures of it. Mice carry several different diseases and viruses, for God's sake!

Also, Carrie, please use hand cream.
I hope she is releasing these mice in a wildlife friendly place at least a mile away from her house. Otherwise it will be the same one that just keeps on coming back because it’s deemed her house as it’s home.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They always look so uncomfortable when they kiss. Looks like it's always a fight between them to kiss the way they each want to do it. Kissing my husband comes really naturally because we actually have a connection, something that always seems to be missing between these two
Nice Disney phone case Joel, you 30 odd year old man you x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The chemistry between these two is still nowhere to be seen...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I found the photo of them kissing more disgusting than the one of the mouse. And I have both massive phobia and disgust towards mice, so that's saying a lot. 🤢🤢🤢

Also my grandma's hands looked younger than Carrie's when she was in her 90s. And the woman worked the fields her whole life without knowing what sunscreen was.

Use a hand cream, you can buy one for a few pounds. Mine is from lidl for like 1£, been repurchasing it for years. You don't need to wait for it to be gifted. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t fully explain it but I get really bad vibes from them as a couple 😂I still don’t get why they rushed into marriage, it’s like they’re trying to prove they’re perfect for each other?

Reactions: 32
I can’t fully explain it but I get really bad vibes from them as a couple 😂I still don’t get why they rushed into marriage, it’s like they’re trying to prove they’re perfect for each other?
The funny thing is that they are perfect for each other in every way. There's just no attraction, no spark.

I think they would just been great as friends, because that's the only vibe they give off. It's like the way you click with your best friends and they get you in a way no one else does, but you're not attracted to them because you have a different type of relationship.

Reactions: 19
I've just seem from her insta that Natalie mcqueen is dating Josh Groban. Didn't realise they were a couple.

Meanwhile Carrie has Joel...

Reactions: 1
The funny thing is that they are perfect for each other in every way. There's just no attraction, no spark.

I think they would just been great as friends, because that's the only vibe they give off. It's like the way you click with your best friends and they get you in a way no one else does, but you're not attracted to them because you have a different type of relationship.
She settled because she hit 30 and for most that’s an arbitrary milestone but she wanted to be married with kids and panicked when Oliver left. She thinks she has a point to prove and that she’s won when in reality everyone is gossiping about their rushed wedding where they couldn’t even invite their parents.

Reactions: 14
As a cat owner, sometimes you do what you have to do to catch the mice- they are fast fuckers! For me it’s the way she’s holding the poor thing, she looks like she’s crushing it.
She’s just so ham-fisted with everything she does, both physically and metaphorically.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair, her phone is never out of her hand 🤣. They are well suited, neither of them have any chin or lips and they’re both insufferable Karens

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2065836
Is she serious?! Not only did she catch a mouse with her bare hands, she held it long enough to grab her phone and take pictures of it. Mice carry several different diseases and viruses, for God's sake!

Also, Carrie, please use hand cream.
It was that or having sex with Shrek again...she went for the mouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bringing this back but every picture that involves Joel kissing reminds me of this
Screenshot_20230330_122456_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Carrie isn’t well known over in the states. I asked my really stagey friend if they’ve heard of her, and they said it sounded familiar, but they don’t know any of her work 😂
I don’t think she’s very well known outside the west end. Sitting have lunch with some work colleagues. All seven have no idea who she is .

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.