Carrie Hope Fletcher #62 West End Star Oliver Ormson's Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like every time someone dies carrie always shares how close she was with them. she did the same thing with nicholas lloyd webber and robert sherman. I can’t recall any instance of her posting about someone who’d died that she didn’t PERSONALLY know and remind us that she knew them
I'm still not seeing the issue- you can't expect her to post about every single person who dies? Obviously she'll feel more affected if it's someone she personally knew? I don't think that's an example of Carrie being self centered, I think that's just her being a normal person?

Reactions: 12
Slightly off topic but I saw Heather’s in the cinema last night and Ailsa was great! I just can’t imagine Carrie’s Veronica coming anywhere close!
I saw it too! The cast were absolutely outstanding and I was blown away by the emotions in the close ups, especially on the big screen

Reactions: 1
I’m a little behind but Carrie needs to know there are ways to find beautiful dresses that doesn’t cost an arm or leg. Or she can use some of her already pretty dresses (unless she doesn’t fit in them anymore, I get the struggle)
There is a like between professional and don’t give a tit and she is always on the wrong end of the line.

Like girl, I know you get gifted everything but who for a walk to a mall and get a pretty dress, I don’t know if Primark sells plus sizes but like, I an sure a cute few selections of dresses from there can make the cut?

Reactions: 11
Personally I think she's dropped the ball to the bottom of the ocean because she's with Joel. I've never seen her looking so crappy, shabby, pale and embarrassing. I think Joel looks like tit too and she's obviously now relaxed down to his level enough to feel like she doesn't need to make any effort at all

Reactions: 41
I’m a little behind but Carrie needs to know there are ways to find beautiful dresses that doesn’t cost an arm or leg. Or she can use some of her already pretty dresses (unless she doesn’t fit in them anymore, I get the struggle)
There is a like between professional and don’t give a tit and she is always on the wrong end of the line.

Like girl, I know you get gifted everything but who for a walk to a mall and get a pretty dress, I don’t know if Primark sells plus sizes but like, I an sure a cute few selections of dresses from there can make the cut?
I recently bought a dress and a bag in Quiz for an upcoming wedding - together they cost under £50! The sales are your friend!

Reactions: 13
Why should I part with my hard-earned money and make the effort to come to your show if you're going to show up in ripped tights and something you've fished out of the back of your wardrobe that Trelawney would deem too garish? Talk about disrespecting your audience. If you wanted to host intimate, cosy shows, where everything is a bit more relaxed, choose a venue that reflects that.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I would be wtf if I paid for a show and the singer turned up in holey tights and no thought put into it, it's just such a lack of effort. You can get lovely clothes in charity shops, lovely clothes in cheap shops, such a weird excuse, my audience will feel intimidated if I perform in a nice dress but not when I try and hawk them various crap on ig from my huge house/multiple Disney holidays. Wut.

Reactions: 27
People put more effort into her outfits for their karaoke nights in a pub than she does for her concerts.
If you wanna dress like tit and not even rehearse, do concerts for free to reward the people that have been supporting you all along.
If you wanna charge, people are paying for a service which should be delivered to the highest standards.
I've never seen a lazier person in my life. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

All stores nowadays do plus sizes, so she'd have no problem buying something new that looks good on her and make an effort. She had to highlight how she'll wear a dress she's had for 7 years and ripped tights to prove that she's working class and guilt people into giving her money. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 28
People put more effort into her outfits for their karaoke nights in a pub than she does for her concerts.
If you wanna dress like tit and not even rehearse, do concerts for free to reward the people that have been supporting you all along.
If you wanna charge, people are paying for a service which should be delivered to the highest standards.
I've never seen a lazier person in my life. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

All stores nowadays do plus sizes, so she'd have no problem buying something new that looks good on her and make an effort. She had to highlight how she'll wear a dress she's had for 7 years and ripped tights to prove that she's working class and guilt people into giving her money. 🤢🤢🤢
She's not even plus-sized, she has the money to buy nice dresses or she could even hire something

She's just lazy

Reactions: 19
She's not even plus-sized, she has the money to buy nice dresses or she could even hire something

She's just lazy
And not that she has to but she also has the money to hire the help of a stylist if she really wanted to!

EDIT -posted this before reading all the posts I missed and someone has already made the same point!

Reactions: 3
I don't understand, why wouldn't you want to wear something you feel amazing, beautiful and confident in?

If she wants it to be chill and relaxed, why not put on one intimate show and be done with it 🫣🙄
It will be intimate. Half the venues will be empty

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm sorry but anyone who buys tickets to the theatre (especially in this financial shitstorm) has bought them as they want a enjoyable evening out and to be able to dress up a bit. They don't expect some immature 30 year old in ripped tights. It not the student uni karaoke contest you stupid twit. Have some respect for your audience.

Reactions: 30
I would be wtf if I paid for a show and the singer turned up in holey tights and no thought put into it, it's just such a lack of effort. You can get lovely clothes in charity shops, lovely clothes in cheap shops, such a weird excuse, my audience will feel intimidated if I perform in a nice dress but not when I try and hawk them various crap on ig from my huge house/multiple Disney holidays. Wut.
Exactly. Why try to even be remotely 'relatable' when this year alone she's been to Paris, Iceland, Italy and is swanning off again in a few weeks? You've been on 3 holidays going on 4 in the past 3 months and barely worked. You can afford one dress. jfc

Theatre is a luxury for many people. I never get to go but when I do, I want to dress up a bit. It's the least she could do too.

Reactions: 37
I sort of have a bit of concern about her body image. I know she reads here so I am going to be careful with my words a bit.

Saying things about how she won’t bother is being read as ‘pick me’ but it seems more denial and ‘don’t scrutinise me please’. Without being harsh … Carrie probably cannot fit in to dresses from 7 years ago. We all sort of can see that. So she is feigning a lack of effort to try and push back any scrutiny over her frame or the fit and style of her dresses.

It has appeared like she is going through a phase of binging, and Joel’s frame and size have sort of given her ‘permission’ to do so. The problem with those habits is that once the person in denial and with low self esteem realises how much they have gained, there is a real tendency to restrict and do the opposite in disordered eating.

Her obsession at the moment with pretending in the past she was unhappy. Whilst exhibiting a severe lack of comfort in her body is sort of a classic recipe for problems. I hope she figures out how to enjoy herself whilst still being healthy and having a positive regard for her body.

All obviously just theory. But she shares so much she is pretty transparent.

Joel is such a leech I’m sure he is thrilled she has gained weight and is dressing poorly. Will make him feel like her desirability has reduced and he’ll feel more comfy. He is pretty classically unattractive and lazy. I know they’re both pretty awful people at times. But Carrie at least has looks. Joel has nothing.

Reactions: 33
And not that she has to but she also has the money to hire the help of a stylist if she really wanted to!

EDIT -posted this before reading all the posts I missed and someone has already made the same point!
I did a FREE personal styling session at John Lewis last summer - it was great, the stylist was lovely and showed me some great things with no obligation to buy as it's not on commission, and advised me on what colours suit me most. John Lewis has loads of lovely brands that she could afford too!!

Reactions: 13
This is the woman who wears £150 Diptyque and you're telling me she can't treat herself to a pair of new tights for a multi stop tour?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Last time I went to a show/concert, most of the audience were dressed up nice because they were out with friends/family to have a good time. Does she think her audience are going to turn up in pyjamas?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.