Carrie Hope Fletcher #62 West End Star Oliver Ormson's Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 30 soon, my partner is 32 and told me he only really came into himself when he turned 30 and is much more at ease with himself now. Apparently it all ‘clicks’. I’m really looking forward to that phase of my life, it feels like a new beginning - not a race towards the grave.

it’s so unfortunate she acts like her life is over and shes “settled”.
This will totally blow Carrie's narrow mind but....I didnt feel all of this until my 40s 😲😲😲 dun...dun...dunnnnnnn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Or continuously ageing yourself?
she is the master of the humblebrag though?
Rock up to a concert in a charity shop rag? Yaaaaassss Queen
Don’t rehearse for a concert?
No need I’m soooooo talented I don’t need to!
I’m 30! 30 I tell you!
I’m so wise, an old lady of the west end with yeaaaaaars of experience - and I don’t look 30
---

Has Carrie liked the TikTok? 🙄
As for this pair...they’re not attention seeking at all, are they?
She came off TikTok when that girl made a video calling her out about an interaction she had with Carrie once.

Reactions: 10
I’m 30 soon, my partner is 32 and told me he only really came into himself when he turned 30 and is much more at ease with himself now. Apparently it all ‘clicks’. I’m really looking forward to that phase of my life, it feels like a new beginning - not a race towards the grave.

it’s so unfortunate she acts like her life is over and shes “settled”.
I agree with this too . I’m more comfortably “me”now at 32 than I ever was in my twenties :)

I don’t think Carrie will ever be comfortably herself though . She just projects the personality of whatever man she is with , desperate for validation ! It’s sad really

Reactions: 11
Carrie adopts the attitude of her partner in every new relationship. Joel is not someone who places great importance on what he wears or looking particularly well-groomed, and Carrie has taken on that attitude. She looks really bad. Her style looks simply terrible. It's no longer "quirky" or anything like that, she looks like a 2-year-old who is allowed to dress herself for the first time. She really has a talent for dressing and putting on makeup that doesn't suit her or her type at all. If I were to go to her concert, I would be pretty pissed off if she comes on stage looking like she just got up 5 minutes ago. Although Carrie portrays it negatively that Oli had "forbidden" her to dress however she wants, I think he did her a big favor 😅
This is so true, and I think this is why she doesn't know her own identity. She has never been alone or spent time working out who she is. She's either her online persona, a role on stage or copying whoever is boyfriend of the moment

Shes basically a hermit crab

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I always found it interesting that Carrie had written a book a memoir/advice guide called 'All that I know now,' when she was in her early twenties, I never read it, but I think that it would be interesting to see what she wrote about relationships etc and compared them to how she is now and see if she followed her own advice.

Reactions: 20
I always found it interesting that Carrie had written a book a memoir/advice guide called 'All that I know now,' when she was in her early twenties, I never read it, but I think that it would be interesting to see what she wrote about relationships etc and compared them to how she is now and see if she followed her own advice.
I read it when it came out. I remember she wrote something about how in one of her first relationship (while in school, I think), she was broken up with because she had been very sarcastic around her boyfriend and he didn't like that after a while. She thought she was being funny and that they mutually found it funny, but she didn't realise that she (as she herself put it) had created a "sar-chasm" between them. Sadly, she didn't follow her own advice and often was sarcastic (and downright mean) to Pete, which he also really didn't seem to appreciate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
This whole thing of writing a book called "All I know now" when you're in your early twenties and you've never faced any major event or difficulty in your life. Even in my fan days I though this book would be a waste of money :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sadly, she didn't follow her own advice and often was sarcastic (and downright mean) to Pete, which he also really didn't seem to appreciate.
She's never been very smart so she fails to understand the nuances of things.
You can be a sarcastic person (it is a personality trait after all) but that is not all your are, so it only comes out occasionally. I mock my partner occasionally, he mocks me. It's funny because it's sporadical and it feels like banter instead of feeling belittling and insulting.
If we made sarcastic our entire personality, we'd be two jerks annoying each other and a pain for everyone else to be around. 🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️

I think Carrie has this problem where she makes one thing her whole personality, without realizing that most people are like puzzles. They are complex and there are many many aspects that make them who they are.

Reactions: 13
This whole thing of writing a book called "All I know now" when you're in your early twenties and you've never faced any major event or difficulty in your life. Even in my fan days I though this book would be a waste of money :ROFLMAO:
Same, I didn't even think that was even worth borrowing from the library or downloading illegally.

There is nothing she has learned or that she can pass on to others. All she is is a result of nepotism and that's not something you learn, you're born into. Or you marry into, like Joel. 😹😹😹
---
Anyone taking one for the team and reading her new book?
What's her new book? With the kiss is the last one I know, I listened to that on my borrow box app.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20230330-121014_Instagram.jpg

Is she serious?! Not only did she catch a mouse with her bare hands, she held it long enough to grab her phone and take pictures of it. Mice carry several different diseases and viruses, for God's sake!

Also, Carrie, please use hand cream.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2065836
Is she serious?! Not only did she catch a mouse with her bare hands, she held it long enough to grab her phone and take pictures of it. Mice carry several different diseases and viruses, for God's sake!

Also, Carrie, please use hand cream.
As a cat owner, sometimes you do what you have to do to catch the mice- they are fast fuckers! For me it’s the way she’s holding the poor thing, she looks like she’s crushing it.

Reactions: 29
Why the hell would she take a picture of the mouse she’s caught?! Whenever my cats bring mice home, my main concern is making sure they’re ok (my cats love to throw them) so I can release them back into the wild, not grabbing my phone to take a picture

Reactions: 27
Same, I didn't even think that was even worth borrowing from the library or downloading illegally.

There is nothing she has learned or that she can pass on to others. All she is is a result of nepotism and that's not something you learn, you're born into. Or you marry into, like Joel. 😹😹😹
---

What's her new book? With the kiss is the last one I know, I listened to that on my borrow box app.
Oh my bad, she shared a story about publication day and it confused me 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
They always look so uncomfortable when they kiss. Looks like it's always a fight between them to kiss the way they each want to do it. Kissing my husband comes really naturally because we actually have a connection, something that always seems to be missing between these two

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
They always look so uncomfortable when they kiss. Looks like it's always a fight between them to kiss the way they each want to do it. Kissing my husband comes really naturally because we actually have a connection, something that always seems to be missing between these two
Who the duck is taking that picture?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is Scott taking pictures of them kissing??!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
This honestly made me dry heave at my desk at work. Why would you post that like it's a nice picture to be proud of :sick:

Reactions: 23
Why would anyone think 'oh yes, this is a picture I must take'?

It looks like they're having a conversation into each others mouths. Not a romantic moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.