Carrie Hope Fletcher #62 West End Star Oliver Ormson's Ex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All you need to do is hire a stylist no? She has the funds to do so. Ffs, make a day of it! Day out in London with a personal stylist choosing pretty clothes for a tour. Sounds great tbh
Omg and its something she could film for her channel. She’s really dropping the ball.

Reactions: 19
I'm sorry but I'd bet anything Carrie would love to do something like this:

And this was Carrie's and Pete's song! 🤣🤣🤣
I think Rapunzel is probably her top favourite Disney princess that she wanted everyone to see her as.
She chose her early on, then with each new bf she had had to choose smth that she's less obssessed with and someone that's not really what she wants people to equate her to.
She must be green with envy lol

Reactions: 9
I know she's got plenty of other dates (including an almost sold-out Palladium) but just had a look at the dates for sale on ATG and given the tickets have been out for a year, this is not good.

She'll be upgrading balcony seats and closing off sections at this rate :censored:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Controversial opinion, but I don't see what's wrong with Carrie sharing a memory she has of Paul O'Grady? It's not really making it about her, it's pretty normal to share your favourite memories of someone when they pass away- ive seen loads of celebs on twitter and on the telly today sharing how they knew O'Grady and a favourite memory of time they spent with him

Reactions: 20
Omg and its something she could film for her channel. She’s really dropping the ball.
Aside from the fact that she loves money/having other people pay for tit, she could have done a whole series on her tour. I would actually be interested in seeing the ins and outs of how to create a tour and all that behind the scenes stuff. And yes, that would include her picking outfits etc.

Definitely dropped the ball.

Reactions: 16
Slightly off topic but I saw Heather’s in the cinema last night and Ailsa was great! I just can’t imagine Carrie’s Veronica coming anywhere close!

Reactions: 6
I actually have no issue with the small sentiment Carrie has shared about Paul O'Grady, in my opinion it was placed just right given she'd only worked with him briefly. I do however find my skin crawling at the grief tourism being courted by her HUSBAND!!!!!! He really does use social media inappropriately.

IMG_20230329_142331.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 36
I actually have no issue with the small sentiment Carrie has shared about Paul O'Grady, in my opinion it was placed just right given she'd only worked with him briefly. I do however find my skin crawling at the grief tourism being courted by her HUSBAND!!!!!! He really does use social media inappropriately.

View attachment 2064038
Tone down the exclamation marks, Joel, someone has died.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
You are supposed to be a west end leading lady, act and dress like it.

Also if you wanted an intimate tour then you've picked the wrong venues, many of them are 2000 seaters. No amount of ragtag clothing is going to make those shows intimate. Clothes don't make concerts intimate, venue, set list and stories do.

If you're playing such big venues, and charging people big venue prices, then they have the right to expect more than you in your dressing gown and slippers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
All you need to do is hire a stylist no? She has the funds to do so. Ffs, make a day of it! Day out in London with a personal stylist choosing pretty clothes for a tour. Sounds great tbh
Plus I remember that in one of her vlogs from ages ago she went to Debenhams as she had time to kill that day, and she saw this gorgeous sequin dress, she bought it and she was like "I gotta find an excuse to wear it". I can't recall if she eventually showed the dress, but it's clearly not something you'd wear to the supermarket.

This is one of the reasons why I'm not inclined to buy the narrative of "oh I'd do these concerts in my pyjamas if I could". And also that Disney concert with Celinde and Eva Noblezada (a thousand years ago) they were all super dolled up and I don't remember she fussed about it for a single moment :ROFLMAO:

Edit to add: I'm all for everyone choosing the style they feel most comfortable with, of course. I just find it annoying that Carrie always presents every aspect of her life as if it were 100% controlled by her, like I don't do concerts with an orchestra or expensive dresses because I don't want to. I'm not in mega productions because I don't want to be in them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
For me it’s not the dressing casual coz I probs would do a Sarah Millican (love her too lol) and wear slippers but I would buy brand new ones and not ones that are 7 years old😂

It’s her reasoning that annoys me, she’s acting as if she’s doing people a favour by wearing a dusty old dress coz she’s “one of us” and Oli robbed her from looking like a charity shop threw up on her 😂 but she’s not “one of us” coz she HAS to make sure people know she could afford to do it but she’s choosing to wear a dusty old dress and tights with holes in them!

She could of done a discount Adele Version with a few different cheap black dresses and jazzed
them up with tights, shoes, jewellery and do her hair nice

Edit: added stuff and typos lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Slightly off topic but I saw Heather’s in the cinema last night and Ailsa was great! I just can’t imagine Carrie’s Veronica coming anywhere close!
I remember when everyone was terrified they'd bring old stomp and clomp back in for the pro shot!
I watched last night too! So nice to see Ailsa as Veronica again 🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Compare and contrast with Jessica Vosk (former Broadway Elphaba) who is doing a US tour right now and who performs in gorgeous gowns, glam play suits etc. Admittedly she went all out for her Carnegie Hall dates but I can imagine if Carrie did the same she’s still do Carnegie in ripped tights because she’s so darn quirky! 🙄

Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but this is not about comfort, it's about looking good for the occasion and making an effort. No celebrity looks comfortable at their concerts (excluding those that need to do a lot of dancing), they just look amazing, like the stars that they are.

Also Carrie being a stuck up and arrogant woman has nothing to do with her clothes, it's her personality.
She could wear a dress and shoes costing thousands of dollars and still be nice and approachable to her fans if she wasn't such a passive aggressive witch that is incapable of ever being wrong.

Reactions: 26

View attachment 2064038
Joel!!! curate your damn grid!!!!! what is this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Controversial opinion, but I don't see what's wrong with Carrie sharing a memory she has of Paul O'Grady? It's not really making it about her, it's pretty normal to share your favourite memories of someone when they pass away- ive seen loads of celebs on twitter and on the telly today sharing how they knew O'Grady and a favourite memory of time they spent with him
It seems like every time someone dies carrie always shares how close she was with them. she did the same thing with nicholas lloyd webber and robert sherman. I can’t recall any instance of her posting about someone who’d died that she didn’t PERSONALLY know and remind us that she knew them

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.